PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a dedicated 80's synth Music station?

Kaffeebohnson
09-15-2014, 09:47 AM
You know you want it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmOY6ek_Y4

UbiVolfbane
09-15-2014, 08:59 PM
wow. This was an awesome throwback. ;]
Sadly, we don't have any news of any such channel in-game at this time. However, I would suggest checking online gameplay videos regarding the channels that were present in the beta.

Djunjupp
09-15-2014, 10:33 PM
-Expanding the topic- Will there be more radio channels than were present in the previous betas?

Kaffeebohnson
09-16-2014, 11:58 AM
-Expanding the topic even further!-

I just remembered something I thought of during the Beta: I am not sure if Radio DJs are currently in the game?
It would make the gameworld feel more alive with little extra effort I think.
In particular, I would adore a Late Night Talk Radio - kinda like Ubisofts take on the podcast "Welcome to Nightvale".
Cruising through the desert at night while listening to a calming voice talking about mysterious lights in the sky? Yes plz ;)

Some more ideas:
- It would be cool if the radio stations change according to which part of the country you are in!
- Car Dealers could have Commercials on the radio "Use checkout code >>DEALZ<< to get 10% off this week only!",
so you could get rewarded for listening to the radio.
- The DJs could give you occasional Travel advice "Be sure to check out Niagara Falls this time of year!"
- Where I live, we have a radio program called "Cruising" - it's a DJ Set, broken up by the reading of a short story. Sounds strange at first, but there is literally nothing better to listen to while on the road!
- It was rumored that GTAV would have a dedicated Kavinsky radio station... but in the end not a single track was in the game. Now is your chance to get him in The Crew! I believe he even is french ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

Djunjupp
09-16-2014, 08:48 PM
^ I like.

Mnementh21
09-16-2014, 11:35 PM
Get back on to Power Glove !!!! that made blood dragon so much more awesome. And it suits The Crew very nicely indeed :) I would like to see some new songs from him in the crew though not just those from blood dragon. If you want to be really stealth about title one of the tracks Blood Dragon 2 theme and everyone will flip out :)