Do you still have the problem?

Cheers,

TheBlazeJp
09-15-2014, 03:08 AM
Hi Blaze,

Do you still have the problem?

Cheers,

Yes still am,
I contacted Ubisoft Support through the form you posted in the other thread.
I sent that in 3 days ago and no reply yet

But yeah still have this issue,
It's bad because I cant play with this

I mean I have my fullgame speedruns on twitch still,
But being able to post to the single player leaderboards is a crucial part to the game

En0-
09-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Yes, can you give me your support ticket number please? I'll check to speed up things.
Is track central working? Can you download user created tracks?

En0-
09-15-2014, 06:15 PM
Also, can you send me in private message or directly on Uplay, the uplay username you're using, if you have a Steam or a Uplay version and your cd-key :)

TheBlazeJp
09-15-2014, 11:15 PM
Hey En0,

Case Reference # 01560541
They replied earlier today, And I will be replying to their email in the morning.

I can download tracks and play them In track central,

The Uplay Username I use is the same to the left of this post:
The_Blaze_Jp

My version Is a direct download from Uplay, I don't use steam.
How can I private message you the Key, Where can I find this key as It was a internet download and not a CD version

Thanks

En0-
09-16-2014, 09:32 AM
Hello,

In Uplay, top right, in the Options menu menu, there is account information and inside you can find your keys. (I called it cd-key but I should have said key :) )

Cheers,

En0-
09-16-2014, 10:56 AM
Hi,

Customer Support should get back to you quickly now. Let me know if you don't see anything coming or if you're still blocked.

Cheers,

En0-
09-19-2014, 04:44 PM
Hello,

Any news? Are you unblocked?

Regards,

TheBlazeJp
09-22-2014, 10:33 PM
Hello,

Any news? Are you unblocked?

Regards,

Strangely they have not yet replied to me.
I gave them my .txt files they asked for but no reply yet

I found something out though:

I can post to DLC leaderboards but not the Core game.
Turbine terror all the way to Inferno 4 cannot post times and on these tracks I don't get any ghosts of riders (original Tracks)

The DLC tracks I can post to the leaderboards and they have ghosts

This is very strange

IImayneII
09-22-2014, 10:42 PM
Hi Blaze,

This is a long shot, but on evo gold I had a few things broken too, like I couldn't set my rival because the page where you do that always crashed my game...I found out it was because I had +100 friends (console limit I think) and it really messed up some features of the game. Since you stream you should have +100 friends, so maybe it's something worth to try out

kn000t
09-23-2014, 01:18 AM
It worked bassline
you saved blazes life Kappa
!
so get your things together ubi. such bugs....

En0-
09-23-2014, 07:11 AM
Strangely they have not yet replied to me.
I gave them my .txt files they asked for but no reply yet

I found something out though:

I can post to DLC leaderboards but not the Core game.
Turbine terror all the way to Inferno 4 cannot post times and on these tracks I don't get any ghosts of riders (original Tracks)

The DLC tracks I can post to the leaderboards and they have ghosts

This is very strange

Hi,

They must be checking with different dev teams if they find anything.

For the other information, you just gave, as you say, that's very very strange.

I'll check on my side as well.

Regards,

TheBlazeJp
09-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Hi,

They must be checking with different dev teams if they find anything.

For the other information, you just gave, as you say, that's very very strange.

I'll check on my side as well.

Regards,

Eno Bassline fixed it.

Its a Bug to report:
When you have over 100 friends on the "Friend Leaderboard" It doesn't load ghosts for me or allow me to post.

On the DLC tracks I had under 96 friends, which Is why it allowed me to post to the servers.

There was a similar problem with Trials gold.
In that it used the architecture of the xbox 360 and caused bugs and errors when you had over 100 on Uplay

I hope Fusion PC didn't use the xbox 360 architecture also as a ground for building the PC Fusion when it was in Development.

This Issue is exactly how it was on Trials Gold

En0-
09-23-2014, 10:06 AM
Thanks!

I am going to discuss with devs and we'll find a fix hopefully.

En0-
09-24-2014, 08:56 AM
Ok, so in the test environment, we made one account with 106 friends, all of them registering scores on Turbine Terror, then we beat our time and it posted a score correctly. So we can't reproduce your issue. Though we found other issues related to ghosts.

Can you check how many friends do you have exactly in the "Friends leaderboard" of the tracks where it doesn't work?

TheBlazeJp
09-24-2014, 09:51 AM
Ok, so in the test environment, we made one account with 106 friends, all of them registering scores on Turbine Terror, then we beat our time and it posted a score correctly. So we can't reproduce your issue. Though we found other issues related to ghosts.

Can you check how many friends do you have exactly in the "Friends leaderboard" of the tracks where it doesn't work?

I can no longer check because I deleted 70% of my Uplay friends so I can post to leaderboards

I deleted alot of Uplay friends,
I wouldn't be suprised if I have 250, mayber even 300+ on Turbine Terror a few days ago
I now have 91

I don't know if that sort of info can be recovered,

Maybe this glitch only affects some people, or when you have an even larger number then 100+ on a track leaderboard.

All I know is for 2 months I couldn't post to leaderboards,

I get friend requests and had been accepting them everyday and then one day I was unable to post to leaderboards and always had "connecting to server" issues at the end of tracks.

Since deleting the very large portion of my Uplay friends I can once more connect to leaderboards and don't get errors

I wish I could help you more en0, I just don't know what else I can tell you my friend.

Maybe having trials gold installed conflicts?, maybe it's only for Uplay direct no steam? I really don't know.
It would help if other people post here if they get this problem also.

I wish I had more info or guesses. All I can tell you is 100% Deleting 100-200 Uplay Friends fixed this for me,
Because bassline suggested it, I tried it and it fixed it straight away somehow

Perhaps try with 200 or 300?

If I had to guess I would say until 3 days ago I probably had the most Uplay friends who have times on tracks with Trials Fusion because of my Twitch stream, People are always sending requests and I always accept. Maybe this explains why I only experienced this issue, because of the sheer amount of friends on track "friends leaderboard"

I hope any of this helps, or gives a few ideas to try and understand the bug

Blaze

IImayneII
09-24-2014, 04:08 PM
I don't think this is a uplay-only related issue. Like I said, I had issues on Gold because I had +100 friends and I bought Gold on Steam.

In case you never read it En0. The problem in Gold was that I couldn't check the singe player stats. Every time I entered the page, the game would try to load my friends and just crashed.

Also,I don't think I had +200 friends on my list that time.

Wild guess again....but maybe it has also something to do with having friends that don't own the game on your friends list?

Don't know if you had/removed alot of friends who don't have Fusion, Blaze?

Grtz