PDA

View Full Version : So when are you getting your Xbox One &/or PS4?

DynastyEmpire
09-08-2014, 01:04 AM
I be getting one when a good theme bundle comes out hopefully for ethier a(Middle earth: shadow of mordor) or b(HaloMCC) or c(Assassin's creed unity).

there's really not much bundles available right now so i am kinda waiting and holding out untill then.

besides i learn my mistakes during the 360 & ps3 years.

So what about you?

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Had my ps4 for a while now.

To keep this AC-related, it would be nice to have some varied AC skins for the PS4. There's only one for black flag. And though it looks very nice, it's not my favorite AC game.

Layytez
09-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Already have a PS4. I'm hoping they make some AC themes with the next firmware update.

MasterAssasin84
09-08-2014, 01:07 AM
Already have Xbox one and craving AC unity

Xstantin
09-08-2014, 01:08 AM
Already have a PS4. Just waiting for the game here

EmbodyingSeven5
09-08-2014, 01:14 AM
I plan on getting one when they cost 27 bucks like the ps2. LOGIC

GoldenBoy9999
09-08-2014, 01:18 AM
I have an Xbox One so I'm hoping Rogue will come to it later.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-08-2014, 01:20 AM
I'll get a PS4 when it costs less or something really, I mean REALLY, convince me otherwise ;)

AND having more games on it would be nice.

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 01:23 AM
Turns out I was wrong about the PS4 skin

http://mlm-s1-p.mlstatic.com/skin-o-calcomania-assassins-creed-para-ps4-y-2-controles-14329-MLM20086110571_042014-F.jpg

Now if only there was a skin that included Shay, Haytham, and Elise...

I-Like-Pie45
09-08-2014, 01:26 AM
that's very ugly mayrice

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 01:27 AM
I don't like the skin that much either tbh.

Xstantin
09-08-2014, 02:12 AM
It's not that it's ugly, it's just too damn busy with all the Assassins crammed in there

JustPlainQuirky
09-08-2014, 02:27 AM
I want a skin with Shay, Haytham, and Cowboy man side by side. And I want the templar insignia on the other side.

Or something like that.

EaglePrince25
09-08-2014, 02:57 AM
Thinking maybe Black Friday, as there's always good system bundles around that time. Unity won't be releasing until that month anyways, and I still have my 360 to play Rogue on once it comes out in October.

Ureh
09-08-2014, 03:01 AM
Haven't decided which one to get. Price drops, more games and other tempting offers could help speed things up.

Seems to be mostly ps4 folks on here, so that's already one extra reason to go with that one.

SHADOWGARVIN
09-08-2014, 11:21 AM
I bought my ps4 when it was released. The xbone hasn't been released yet in the netherlands.

Locopells
09-08-2014, 11:29 AM
That would be never. Timed exclusives can try all they like, I refuse to be railroaded...

Aphex_Tim
09-08-2014, 11:37 AM
I've had my PS4 since January. Without pre-ordering! It was kind of a dirty deal, really... :p
My bro-in-law and I both bought Battlefield 4 on PS3 with the intent of upgrading to the PS4 version once we had these. Then on the voucher in the box it said in fine print that you could only upgrade until the end of March. We hadn't pre-ordered PS4's and it didn't look like they would be available any time soon either. The Netherlands received a very small amount of PS4s every two weeks. So we made it our mission to get our hands on two PS4s before the end of March and after searching and monitoring online stores for a couple of days, we eventually found a toy store that accidentally put a bunch of PS4s that weren't sent out yet available for order so we immediately ordered two and paid for them as well. 10 minutes later, the link was down again and we received as e-mail saying that "they had been hacked" (BS) and that our orders would most likely be cancelled since these PS4s were intended for pre-orders. However, the next day, two PS4s were delivered at my house!
So technically we robbed two people of their PS4 pre-orders.... :rolleyes:

king-hailz
09-08-2014, 11:44 AM
I bought my ps4 in late August. I have only a couple of games AC4 TLOU Metal Gear and watch dogs... been playing AC4 the most...

X_xWolverinEx_X
09-08-2014, 12:34 PM
]
I've had my PS4 since January. Without pre-ordering! It was kind of a dirty deal, really... :p
My bro-in-law and I both bought Battlefield 4 on PS3 with the intent of upgrading to the PS4 version once we had these. Then on the voucher in the box it said in fine print that you could only upgrade until the end of March. We hadn't pre-ordered PS4's and it didn't look like they would be available any time soon either. The Netherlands received a very small amount of PS4s every two weeks. So we made it our mission to get our hands on two PS4s before the end of March and after searching and monitoring online stores for a couple of days, we eventually found a toy store that accidentally put a bunch of PS4s that weren't sent out yet available for order so we immediately ordered two and paid for them as well. 10 minutes later, the link was down again and we received as e-mail saying that "they had been hacked" (BS) and that our orders would most likely be cancelled since these PS4s were intended for pre-orders. However, the next day, two PS4s were delivered at my house!
So technically we robbed two people of their PS4 pre-orders.... :rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/m4lBs6j.png

Jackdaw951
09-08-2014, 04:09 PM
I was thinking I'd wait a year after launch, but we're there now, and I still don't see enough compelling software to motivate the plunge for me. I'm still having a grand time with my trusty X360. Prices and choices are the best they've ever been right now. I imagine sometime into next year, things will look better for the new gen, and start to dry up for the old. Then I'll reconsider.

Unity will probably be in that future, eventually.

Megas_Doux
09-08-2014, 04:17 PM
I already have my PS4, but for games like the Last of Us, the Next uncharted, FIFA. Not AC this time.

ze_topazio
09-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Hopefully soon.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
09-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Already got my PS4. I'm hoping to save up enough money asap for the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox One bundle not because I particularly enjoy CoD much but because it's got a 1TB hard drive and because the controller/console look like it could come from Deus Ex: Human Revolution which is a game I enjoy far more than CoD haha. If they announce another 1TB Xbox One with a better game or for a lot less (no game but still has a 1TB harddrive or something) then I may get that. I'm pretty close and yet, so far. I have like 300-something but it's about 500. Or 512 with tax plus a 5% discount. I really want it in time for the Master Chief Collection. I really, really, REALLY want to maximize my time with that game as Halo multiplayer (at least Halo 3's multiplayer) is one of my all time favorite gaming experiences. I also want to play the Halo 5 beta and see if they fixed all of the issues from Halo 4 or not.

I don't have buyer's remorse with the PS4, per se. I'm glad I got it -- I wanted to have both consoles this gen because I was tired of missing out on exclusives. A part of me just wishes I had gotten the One first so I could get the MCC without worry. That said, I may have gotten content with having "what I know" and am accustomed to so perhaps it was better that I got the PS4 first. Because now there's no way I'll be skipping out on the Xbox One whereas I may have decided "wellll... I don't really NEED the PS4 now that I have the One do I?"

I already have a pretty good system for how I'll be getting games for the consoles.

This would be a lot easier if I had a job. Unfortunately, I don't -_-

SlyTrooper
09-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Already got a PS4. Looking forward to Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor as my next game. I plan on getting the Xbox One next year, & maybe a new PC if I can afford it.