PDA

View Full Version : Unite Teams

TrueUK
09-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Hey all,

After having issues with the whole 'Team' area of Unity and friends with codes that, despite registering them, don't seem to result in unlocking rewards, and other friends lack of drive to actually preorder the game, I have had to kick a member (possibly be a 2nd member depending on what they say later). This means I have space on my Unity team 'True Brotherhood'.

Currently we have 3 gifts unlocked, only the physical rewards and mission left to unlock. I'm looking to recruit anyone who has a preorder code to help unlock the remaining 2 rewards. If you are interested please contact me either here or via my PSN ID 'TrueUK'

Thanks,

TrueUK

RinoTheBouncer
09-06-2014, 04:27 PM
I’d help you, my friend but I pre-ordered and created my own team, 2 days ago and I need 3 more people to join me. Mine is “EzioCreed"

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 04:29 PM
There is a special thread for recruiting.

If you have trouble unlocking rewards, you should link your unite acount to your uplay acount.

The soundtrack and chapter are not physical rewards, they're digital downloads.

TrueUK
09-06-2014, 04:35 PM
I understand there may be a specific thread but no doubt it'll be full with people posting in it. Having my own thread specific to my own team keeps things focused for me. If people try to recruit for themselves & deviate from the purpose of my thread I can redirect them (or just shut my thread down).

Whether the OST etc is physical or digital is just trivial but thanks anyway.

Edit: Also, to my knowledge everyone's accounts are linked, it seems to be a common glitch. Something I have emailed Ubi about but had no reply

TrueUK
09-06-2014, 04:38 PM
I’d help you, my friend but I pre-ordered and created my own team, 2 days ago and I need 3 more people to join me. Mine is “EzioCreed"

Hey Rino,

Might I offer you a space on my team then? That'll leave only one reward for us all to unlock. Should you really want your own team you could simply create again upon game release. That way you'll have your own team & all the rewards. I have no issue recruiting, just recruiting assassins with codes.

TrueUK

RinoTheBouncer
09-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Hey Rino,

Might I offer you a space on my team then? That'll leave only one reward for us all to unlock. Should you really want your own team you could simply create again upon game release. That way you'll have your own team & all the rewards. I have no issue recruiting, just recruiting assassins with codes.

TrueUK

Thank you. I appreciate that but I already used my code on my own team. I don’t know if it can be re-used. I’m not sure how this works.

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 04:42 PM
I understand there may be a specific thread but no doubt it'll be full with people posting in it. Having my own thread specific to my own team keeps things focused for me. If people try to recruit for themselves & deviate from the purpose of my thread I can redirect them (or just shut my thread down).

Whether the OST etc is physical or digital is just trivial but thanks anyway.

Edit: Also, to my knowledge everyone's accounts are linked, it seems to be a common glitch. Something I have emailed Ubi about but had no reply

No, you have to link your acount yourself. A lot of people had this problem and i helped them solve it.

As far as having your own thread, I'm pretty sure your thread will be moved soon.

TrueUK
09-06-2014, 04:52 PM
No, you have to link your acount yourself. A lot of people had this problem and i helped them solve it.

As far as having your own thread, I'm pretty sure your thread will be moved soon.

I mean everyone who has joined my team has linked their accounts as have I. So unless I'm missing a trick somewhere. Please, feel free to offer a step-by-step guide then considering you claim to have the knowledge I lack.

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 04:59 PM
That means you were lucky. However, there were a lot of people who couldn't connect those two account. They would receive an email stating that they unlocked the reward, but the reward wasn't unlocked on their uplay account. It was an error and ubisoft fixed it.

I was trying to give you advice, but it seems you're not interested in advice. You're more interested in being rude.

TrueUK
09-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Rude? How so? You said you knew how to do it so I asked for your step-by-step guide...

Also, how was I lucky?

TrueUK
09-06-2014, 05:17 PM
OK, fair enough. I can't say I'm entirely sure myself.

Good luck recruiting

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Rude? How so? You said you knew how to do it so I asked for your step-by-step guide...

Also, how was I lucky?

You were lucky becaue you didn't have any problems unlocking your rewards. A lot of people do have problems. I made a thread with a step-by-step guide to help people with this problem. My team and i had this problem. Now, my entire team unlocked all the rewards.

Good luck.

TrueUK
09-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Could you provide a link to this thread please?

SHADOWGARVIN
09-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Sure.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/910881-How-to-succesfully-unlock-the-UNITE-program-rewards-on-your-Uplay-account