PDA

View Full Version : Shay's Death

Hans684
09-05-2014, 09:02 PM
There has been a lot of questions about Shay, like; "Why was he never mentioned in AC3 or Forsaken? Etc...
Now my theory is that Adéwalé's son(that we have no name of) kills Shay sometime after Rogue, both characters is of record(Shay before reveal) and Adéwalé's son who we have no name, picture or even a story arc. He fits when it comes to people who could possible kill him, revenge is a common plot devise making the chances higher. Both factions is at war so people will die and Assassins don't let the death or their father do easy for the killer. He is left out of the radar with nothing like Shay.

What's your theory and what's your perspective on mine? Discuss!

JustPlainQuirky
09-05-2014, 09:04 PM
His death doesn't explain why he was never mentioned.

I say the templars deliberatley omitted him from history recordings and Haytham took credit for the fall of the Colonial Assassin Brotherhood.

Hence why Mr_shade implied there is a reason for him not being mentioned. Also the CGI trailer was like "but it doesn't matter how history remembers me" and I took that as a possible subtle hint.

Or hey maybe the PoE can wipe away memories.

killzab
09-05-2014, 09:06 PM

I say the templars deliberatley omitted him from history recordings and Haytham took credit for the fall of the Colonial Assassin Brotherhood.

Hence why Mr_shade implied there is a reason for him not being mentioned. Also the CGI trailer was like "but it doesn't matter how history remembers me" and I took that as a possible subtle hint.

Bad Haytham !

Hans684
09-05-2014, 09:06 PM

I know but I'm just giving this thread I bigger horizon than the title suggest.

Or just Haytham is more know, therefore taking the credit. He is also the Colonial GM so he does end up with some history either way.

pacmanate
09-05-2014, 09:34 PM

Hence why Mr_shade implied there is a reason for him not being mentioned. .

1st, erasing someone from history doesn't mean they can't be mentioned in a personal journal and "erasing" anyway seems silly.
2nd, Mr_Shade didn't imply anything.

king-hailz
09-05-2014, 09:37 PM
The next game for ps3 will be about eseosa when he is mentored by Connor we will kill shay... and we see Connor get killed by him as well... or we get an ending for Connor in some way!

JustPlainQuirky
09-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Erasing people from history doesn't sound silly. It has been done in real life before.

Even nowadays.

Xstantin
09-05-2014, 09:46 PM
Erasing people from history doesn't sound silly. It has been done in real life before.

Even nowadays.

ACII neatly tells the players that Ezio disappears lol

Hans684
09-05-2014, 09:47 PM

Even nowadays.

That's true, Vsouce did a video about something like that.

Namikaze_17
09-05-2014, 10:01 PM

Or

hey maybe the PoE can wipe away memories.

Box/ apple wipes Shay's memory clean off for him to not remember his quest of being a hunter and lives his life as a nice common old man. Connor realizing Shay isn't no longer the men he was told about, for much sympathy for the man as he turns and walks away.

Nah, but seriously like Mayrice said, Haytham and the Templars kill him thus why they take the Credit...or Shay perhaps just gets killed by Achilles or ambushed by some Assassins in a trap.

Or maybe he lives to only be met/ perhaps be killed by Connor. ;)

SlyTrooper
09-05-2014, 11:19 PM
Maybe Shay tries to kill Haytham because he sees him as weak & wants to be GM? This would be a nice betrayal.