PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live saying i dont have online priviledges for airmech

MIGHTY318809
09-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Currently i cant play online in Airmech for some reason.Got a Xbox live update today and now i cant play.

MIGHTY318809
09-05-2014, 08:56 AM
Currently i cant play online in Airmech for some reason.Got a Xbox live update today and now i cant play.

Ok scratch this i forgot about carbon games giving alot of players free access to their servers.I encourage you guys to think about another way to get players though because i refuse to dish out another 60 dollars a year to just make my interent work properly on my xbox due to live restrictions.You can't call the game free 2 play if it has anything to do with Xbox Live Gold sorry.

SpliffsIsDead
09-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Ok scratch this i forgot about carbon games giving alot of players free access to their servers.I encourage you guys to think about another way to get players though because i refuse to dish out another 60 dollars a year to just make my interent work properly on my xbox due to live restrictions.You can't call the game free 2 play if it has anything to do with Xbox Live Gold sorry.

You do realized that it is XBOX that makes the rules about that right?

And if you can download the game and play it, even if it is only solo, you are PLAYING the game for FREE!
60$ a year is not that much for a LUXURY item. How do you expect them to manage and run a company if they give their services out for free?