PDA

View Full Version : achievement Mastering Diversity

pskov05
08-31-2014, 08:58 AM
Has anyone figured out how to do this achievement? I already won 13 - 14 net battles but the achievement does not give. My deck consists of 61 cards. 1 hero, 8 cards of different events, 42 different warriors, 9 different spells, 1 fortune. Or perhaps on condition I should use all possible card? I just didn't do a great deck, and took all the necessary and the best one card. Please help with this! Please.

Sorry, I write through the translator, so how bad know English.

Russian:
Кто-нибудь понял как сделать это достижение? Я уже выиграл 13 - 14 чистых боев но достижение не дают. Моя колода состоит из 61 карты. 1 герой, 8 карт разные события, 42 разных воинов, 9 разных заклинаний, 1 фортуны. Или возможно по условию я должен использовать все возможные карты? Я просто не стал делать большую колоду, а взял все самое необходимое и лучшее по одной карте. Помогите разобраться с этим! Пожалуйста.

Извините, пишу через переводчик, так как плохо знаю английский.

pskov05
08-31-2014, 09:28 AM
By the way, now just noticed that in the maps section with events that have repeating names. What the developers did? Maybe it has affected... there were two different cards with the name Day of a fallen wolf

Industro242
08-31-2014, 11:47 PM
By the way, now just noticed that in the maps section with events that have repeating names. What the developers did? Maybe it has affected... there were two different cards with the name Day of a fallen wolf

Your deck description seems fine. I wouldn´t use any foil cards (the shiny versions), just to be sure.