PDA

View Full Version : Are these things going to be in the final build?

RiseAndyGainst
08-29-2014, 02:54 AM
I've been playing around with the current Beta build and I thought of some things that I think would make the final build of the game much better. Here they are:

Customizable plates (state, text, and all). Many people who live in America would see this as a welcome change because they can really make a car their own: their dream car in their dream build for it with their respective states plate with their own personalized writing on it. Who wouldn't want that?

Subaru. Let's face it, Subarus were almost built with tackling this great country as a whole in mind. They're tough-built little cars with strong, reliable, and commonly powerful little motors in them. They could do absolutely anything they please to do and they look good doing it. While I'd prefer a crap ton of Subies in the game, I'd at least like the 2006 Impreza WRX STi to make it into the game. A 2013 Impreza WRX STi hatch and a 2015 WRX STi would be nice, too, but let's not get too carried away here.

Boston. As a genuine New Englander, I feel that Boston is one of the greatest cities ever. The history behind it is rich and interesting, and while it is a modern city, it's not uncommon to see a revolutionary-era stone church next to a modern glass office building. Boston has a very unique and unmistakable character that I feel will be very welcome in The Crew. Even if Boston's history doesn't interest everybody, you can still build missions around it. Tea party, anybody?

JDM. The Japanese domestic car market has forever made it's massive mark on the entire history of cars. Without the tuner scene of the late '80s to mid '90s to the (admittedly rather hideous) stance scene that started a few years ago, JDM will remain in automotive history for many years to come. To celebrate, let's bring in a few more Japanese cars. If you guys really think 2 Nissans will cover everything, you're wrong. Mazda would be an awesome thing to add because who doesn't love rotary-powered cars? Mitsubishi would be pretty rad, too. I can understand Honda, Acura, Toyota, Scion, and Lexus not making it in the game because their licenses are pretty hard to obtain, but I don't really think it would be too hard to get the licensing for an RX-7 or an Evo X.

Turn signals. I may have been playing too much TDU2 recently, but I think turn signals would be cool. It would be especially helpful if you're cruising with members from your crew, so that the people behind you in the cruise know where you're going.

Customizable horns. I'm not really too sure why, but at least I would think this would be cool. Imagine building a raid-spec Ford F-150 Raptor and making it look completely badass, and then giving it such a pathetic horn that's hilariously high-pitched. That would be great.

Thank you for allowing me to waste your time! Let's hope these things make it in here...

I_Spent_Money
09-04-2014, 09:00 AM
I've been playing around with the current Beta build and I thought of some things that I think would make the final build of the game much better. Here they are:

Customizable plates (state, text, and all). Many people who live in America would see this as a welcome change because they can really make a car their own: their dream car in their dream build for it with their respective states plate with their own personalized writing on it. Who wouldn't want that?

Subaru. Let's face it, Subarus were almost built with tackling this great country as a whole in mind. They're tough-built little cars with strong, reliable, and commonly powerful little motors in them. They could do absolutely anything they please to do and they look good doing it. While I'd prefer a crap ton of Subies in the game, I'd at least like the 2006 Impreza WRX STi to make it into the game. A 2013 Impreza WRX STi hatch and a 2015 WRX STi would be nice, too, but let's not get too carried away here.

Boston. As a genuine New Englander, I feel that Boston is one of the greatest cities ever. The history behind it is rich and interesting, and while it is a modern city, it's not uncommon to see a revolutionary-era stone church next to a modern glass office building. Boston has a very unique and unmistakable character that I feel will be very welcome in The Crew. Even if Boston's history doesn't interest everybody, you can still build missions around it. Tea party, anybody?

JDM. The Japanese domestic car market has forever made it's massive mark on the entire history of cars. Without the tuner scene of the late '80s to mid '90s to the (admittedly rather hideous) stance scene that started a few years ago, JDM will remain in automotive history for many years to come. To celebrate, let's bring in a few more Japanese cars. If you guys really think 2 Nissans will cover everything, you're wrong. Mazda would be an awesome thing to add because who doesn't love rotary-powered cars? Mitsubishi would be pretty rad, too. I can understand Honda, Acura, Toyota, Scion, and Lexus not making it in the game because their licenses are pretty hard to obtain, but I don't really think it would be too hard to get the licensing for an RX-7 or an Evo X.

Turn signals. I may have been playing too much TDU2 recently, but I think turn signals would be cool. It would be especially helpful if you're cruising with members from your crew, so that the people behind you in the cruise know where you're going.

Customizable horns. I'm not really too sure why, but at least I would think this would be cool. Imagine building a raid-spec Ford F-150 Raptor and making it look completely badass, and then giving it such a pathetic horn that's hilariously high-pitched. That would be great.

Thank you for allowing me to waste your time! Let's hope these things make it in here...

While I imagine future updates will include more cars or add ons/expansions. I think what will really make the difference is constantly adding parts to choose from as well. I would like to see working mirrors and turn signals, brights on and off, as well as the horn idea is nice.

MaXiiczek
09-05-2014, 08:18 AM
i think they said they wont work on mirrors, at least for now, not sure here...
brights on/off could be nice, also not very hard to implement...
horn is already in the game, bind on Z if i remember
turn signals, well, not needed imo, this is not driving simulator, this is underground racing simulator, i dont think these racers use turn signals while speeding in the city :D

PS: +infinite for more JDM cars, i miss Mazda, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Subaru, all the supreme tunner cars :( Nissan alone just isn't enough :) i hope some of them will be in the release