PDA

View Full Version : Shed

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 09:27 AM
In the Shed in the village there is a Starkos, a pearl .(number 13) and a spider looking thing in a locked container. How do I get into there? I have the 87 other pearls and the 55 other animals. Goin crazy here. Thanks for the help!

Mike

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 09:27 AM
In the Shed in the village there is a Starkos, a pearl .(number 13) and a spider looking thing in a locked container. How do I get into there? I have the 87 other pearls and the 55 other animals. Goin crazy here. Thanks for the help!

Mike

XyZspineZyX
12-14-2003, 04:29 AM
I was never able to get into that particular cabinet, but the same creature is in the nutripils factory, in another cabinet in a room filled with crates just off the x-ray room. You will see its droppings there. It runs away when you open the cabinet, but if you leave the room and come back, it will be there again and you can get a picture with the zoom lens.

XyZspineZyX
12-15-2003, 09:34 AM
i think it's the one you need a code to open right ?
The code is given by the guy crying/sleeping in the room 1 in the bar.

Well if you did not read it while he told you, for me code was R5T9 (not sure the codes are the same for all of us)

XyZspineZyX
12-15-2003, 07:12 PM
That's the code to get into the shed. Is it the same code to get into the cabinet? Oh well. There was nothing in the cabinet I needed anyway.