PDA

View Full Version : PAX (Penny Arcade Expo) Alternate Units, Pilots, Items and Mechs

REDRUN.
08-27-2014, 12:21 AM
Since PAX 2014 is this week, will there be any cross promotional drops and merchandise in the Shop for us fans of Penny-Arcade and AirMech to purchase? If not, how would we request it be done?

My next question which is a bit off topic but related to this post: Will we see other cross platform promotional items make it here to the Xbox 360 version such as the Minecraft Creeper, the Portal/Portal 2 Turret and the many others?

Th3Tater
09-01-2014, 02:08 PM
+1 please

KasalElite
10-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Hello

I'm organizing a tournament of Airmech Arena here in Brazil, with more than 30 participants, the tournament will be on 01 / Nov. I wish I could reward the third ranked with some toast Carbon, will be that I get some support? It is also a way to release the game here in Brazil.

sorry my english, I'm not very good

My gamertag : Cavadinha Ninja

tablettechtoday
07-12-2019, 10:06 AM
In order to find more about Microsoft compatibility telemetry in deep for so much time, then without finding difficulties and struggling in searching, you can go ahead with tablettechtoday.com (https://tablettechtoday.com/disable-microsoft-compatibility-telemetry-windows/) and gather more information in general that whenever required at any time.