PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Player Market still havn't given me my Diamonds from sales!

WIICREW
08-26-2014, 06:14 PM
So first off I have ten selling slots after using 7 Book of Econ 2's! I have had no problem for over a week of buying and selling! Last night I posted a a few devastators and a few other items and I'm pretty sure they sold, but i never received the diamonds from the sales and there no longer in my inventory! What is strange is that the circle that says how many items I have up on the market is stuck at 8/10 items but I do not have anything selling! I figure I should be credited about 2,000+ diamonds, Just to make sure I wasn't crazy I sold a summer crate for 2 diamonds and didnot receive those diamonds as well! So yes I'm not crazy. Something is broke! My Xbox 360 gamertag is DAVIDMCHICAGO I took pictures if you need to see them! Thanks for any help you can provide! I love the game and have spent real money on the game to support the developers and the game!

CreToX420
08-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Hey this the same problem i have down to a T so I FEEL UR PAIN:( GT=Z CreToX X 420

del170109032657
08-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Hey guys,

Just made an official discussion thread for this here on the forums: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/914896

Feel free to drop by and help us with your information. We'll be working to correct this as fast as possible.

Thanks for your help in advance and sorry about the confusion!