PDA

View Full Version : Game specs still to high

MIGHTY318809
08-25-2014, 02:57 PM
Cause serious overheating on a normal xbox 360.I run my game on a jump drive and after the games gets massive loads on stuff on screen it slows game down big time.Causing the lag everyone is complaining about.

SpliffsIsDead
08-26-2014, 08:59 PM
Cause serious overheating on a normal xbox 360.I run my game on a jump drive and after the games gets massive loads on stuff on screen it slows game down big time.Causing the lag everyone is complaining about.

Hey there mighty, I occasionally get a lag spike, but its never game ruining for me. Also the overheating of your Xbox doesn't sound right. I played this game for over 5+hours yesterday, no overheating of any kind for me.

MIGHTY318809
08-27-2014, 05:21 PM
what is causing the sluggishness then?
Im not saying game doesnt run it just starts to get slow.Like on the Survival maps when i get to levels 8,9 etc.if i dont die before then.The lack of graphic options could be a issue to.I do notice when i play intense games on my 360 it gets very hot so im just stating obvious its most likely overheating.360 has a single speed fan on it?

SpliffsIsDead
08-27-2014, 08:15 PM
what is causing the sluggishness then?
Im not saying game doesnt run it just starts to get slow.Like on the Survival maps when i get to levels 8,9 etc.if i dont die before then.The lack of graphic options could be a issue to.I do notice when i play intense games on my 360 it gets very hot so im just stating obvious its most likely overheating.360 has a single speed fan on it?

The fan on the xbox 360's, actually fluctuates in the speed depending on the temperature of the console.

Do you have an older fat xbox or a newer model slim? Depending on the motherboard that is in the xbox, is how reliable it is. Older models being the least dependable.

I may be crazy and totally wrong, I am no expert. :p

MIGHTY318809
08-29-2014, 08:18 AM
The fan on the xbox 360's, actually fluctuates in the speed depending on the temperature of the console.

Do you have an older fat xbox or a newer model slim? Depending on the motherboard that is in the xbox, is how reliable it is. Older models being the least dependable.

I may be crazy and totally wrong, I am no expert. :p

I have the newer slim model.I dont stand it up though.I always lay it flat.Thing is i never hear the fan rev up any.It does run though.