PDA

View Full Version : Didn't get my 200 gems after purchase! : / Help please

A.Donkey.Rider
08-24-2014, 01:10 PM
Hi,

I purchased 200 gems 2 days ago, but after clicking the "buy" button the game has stopped. So i restarted the game after gettin the "Unfortunately Trials Frontier has been stopped" notification and checked the status. 4,49€ have been deducted from my Account but i still had only 15 gems. so i didn't get my 200 gems and now i'd like to know what to do to get them?!
i'm sure someone can do a research if i really spent money and this is true and that i didn't get gems from the game : (

i wouldn't purchase any more gems if the game starts "stealing" money or rather if issues like that appearing more often.

i play on galaxie s3

Edit: I also sent an error report using the in-game function and i might have also got an email from RL but i archived the mail before reading but i can not find it in my inbox or anywhere else.

A.Donkey.Rider
08-25-2014, 06:06 AM
wow, how ppl are left alone with problems. sure, RL got my money, why should they care eh? great team, really, applause!

how you treat your PAYING customers is pathetic..... no more money for this bunch...

dutscher-DE
08-27-2014, 02:00 PM
the support sucks on all edges!

A.Donkey.Rider
08-28-2014, 08:58 AM
yeah man, it's a shame how the trials series turned into a mess

Barrybarfly
09-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Locked per op request.