PDA

View Full Version : Help reaching Quire Level so I can get Daily Quests

Morgotha
08-21-2014, 12:42 PM
I have the game on my Xbox and I am playing thru the campaign and have reached the Towers levels and have enjoyed this at times difficult game. However I would like to get some of the weekly/daily quests too. I have played only two games online, I won my first and went to 15% recruit and then lost my next which sent me down to 2% recruit :-( Which seemed a bit harsh that I actually lost current progression!! How many games do I have to play to reach squire level/class as there seem to be very few players to play against, I have been in a queue for over 15mins and had nobody to play so gave up. Seems a bit broken if you can't get a game and therefore miss out on part of the game due to no fault of your own :-(

eJayzzle
08-25-2014, 07:44 AM
I have the game on my Xbox and I am playing thru the campaign and have reached the Towers levels and have enjoyed this at times difficult game. However I would like to get some of the weekly/daily quests too. I have played only two games online, I won my first and went to 15% recruit and then lost my next which sent me down to 2% recruit :-( Which seemed a bit harsh that I actually lost current progression!! How many games do I have to play to reach squire level/class as there seem to be very few players to play against, I have been in a queue for over 15mins and had nobody to play so gave up. Seems a bit broken if you can't get a game and therefore miss out on part of the game due to no fault of your own :-(

lucky you, that you have managed to play 2 online games.
honestly after i managed to play 2 games i already lost any of my nerves to press the queue button again.

well now i play borderlands 2 again untin mmdoc will work again.