PDA

View Full Version : teleportaion issues.

freewaythunder
08-21-2014, 06:31 AM
For as long as I can remember the game has always had issues with teleporting of glads across the screen. Alot of times I believed it was my opponents causing the issue with some sort of lag switch. Ive also gotten accused of this after matches where ive seen nothing on my end to indicate there was any type of lag during the match. Of course your opponent only sees his or her side of the story. Believe me ive wanted to lash out at people thinking they were the ones causing the issue. Over time my experience is its just the poor servers that cause thos issue. Please for god sakes fix the server issues so we can play fair matches where people don't have excuses why they lose and I don't have to get unwarranted hate mail. Also there is an issue with glads queing up when they have left the que causing an issue that appears someone has quit a match at the beginning. When in fact they had left the que due to long waits. I believe somehow they are still left in the que but when the server realizes its too late and it appears they have quit.

Enigma_B_
08-21-2014, 05:56 PM
They most definitely need to fix the servers.. Problem is, servers cost money. Seeing as it's a free to play game, they're more worried about developing new perks and equipment to draw new fans and to squeeze money out of it's audience. What would be nice is a full on console game with online capabilities. I've been trying to get ahold of Kung Fu Factory to make this happen. Haven't heard back from them as of yet. Trying to grow support for such a project and nobody seems interested, which is odd considering all the complaining on this site as to whats wrong with the game. So, i'm also trying to talk to computer programmers and people trying to break into the game development industry to create a mock-up. From what i've read about you from your posts, you have extensive experience with the game. I would appreciate your help to streamline the idea and concept of such a game.

freewaythunder
08-21-2014, 10:12 PM
I think your idea of a console game is a fantastic idea. The problem is getting them to listen. That I believe is why noone is responding. For many of us that care to make the game better gave up. They're only interested in parolling the the name and shame that takes place. Very few ideas have been administered if any at all. Either the developers of the game are so afraid of someone finding out what's being planned or nothing is being planned at all. Either way were in the dark. It seems this would be a great concept to a console game. Very original and the boundaries are limitless. . Let me know what I can do if you make headway

Enigma_B_
08-21-2014, 10:36 PM
As of right now, i'm trying to build public support to a project of this nature and also to streamline the idea of how a console game would be. Now, development kits for console systems are quite expensive but, if I could find some computer programmers to create a PC version that could then be marketed around, it may be the cheapest alternative. Any thoughts as to streamlining? Or public support?

freewaythunder
08-21-2014, 11:38 PM
You may want to try the facebook page. There are alot of followers there that probably dont even play the game that would support your idea. Alot of them are fed up with the online version. I enjoy playing online but the fore mentioned issues make it problematic.

Enigma_B_
08-22-2014, 04:50 AM
Yeah, I posted to the page today. I'm not saying take online completely off the table. Instead, it could be a function. You click on onle match, choose your arena and it will pair you with other players.