PDA

View Full Version : Few bugs to squash.

LinkinJon-TFG
08-18-2014, 03:46 PM
I don't know if anybody else has this problem still but my slot machine counter resets itself totalling a waiting time of 180 minuets with a 1 gem skip option for the additional 90 minuets. This does not happen all the time its just every now and then but every time annoying!

another thing that annoys me not sure if this is and intentional thing by UbiLynx or if its a bug but so many times I press the icon for the slot machine and it takes me to the shop.
I cannot be the only person that has noticed this otherwise I have crazy fat sausage fingers (which I don't!).

Running trails frontier 2.2.1 on Iphone 5s 32gb on Ios 7.1.2

xitooner
08-18-2014, 10:09 PM
so many times I press the icon for the slot machine and it takes me to the shop. I cannot be the only person that has noticed this otherwise I have crazy fat sausage fingers (which I don't!).

Hey, I hit it sometimes, and I use a full-size Ipad. :) I blame it on me though; I was always amazed at how well you guys can play on a tiny iphone....

LinkinJon-TFG
08-19-2014, 09:12 AM
Hey, I hit it sometimes, and I use a full-size Ipad. :) I blame it on me though; I was always amazed at how well you guys can play on a tiny iphone....

I think the detection area is much larger for the shop obviously with it being bigger but it must be right up to the edge of the slot machine detection area which I think is as large as the image of it is. I think its carefully placed being so small in-between the saloon and the shop. after looking at the main screen I noticed how small the map is too and that's cleverly placed on the shop its gota be on purpose.

I do play on the ipad to but I seem to set my best times on the phone it does take a lot of retries as I tend to either miss the buttons or the don't register my touch.

ps. can you stop beating my times please that would be just swell!:p

eldroo
08-19-2014, 03:16 PM
Haha, I play both on an ipad and iphone (on ipad at home, and iphone on the go), but it definetely plays better on an ipad. I also tend to miss the buttons on iphone, especially when Im close to beating my record ;) It helps to customize the controls and pull them further apart - it worked for me at least. Still I usually beat my times on ipad and use iphone mostly for the slot machine.