PDA

View Full Version : Bought Promotional Starter Pack, got nothing

MachMok
08-17-2014, 08:07 PM
Hi, I purchased the in-game Starter Pack Price for $9.99 and i received nothing. Please help. GamerTag machmok. Thanks.

MachMok
08-18-2014, 08:51 PM
Hi, I purchased the in-game Starter Pack Price for $9.99 and i received nothing. Please help. GamerTag machmok. Thanks.

Never mind. I had to wait overnight before my purchase was applied.

Wasted about 6hrs of play time without the starter pack bonus. Very disappointing "in-game" purchase. I'm guessing because the servers are overloaded or something.

But overall, I'm having fun with this game (even with the occasional "40 minutes into survival, game freezes, I don't get any loot, have to reboot xbox, random users hate me for leaving at a crucial time in the game").

UbiVolfbane
08-20-2014, 04:24 PM
I am glad to hear that this was resolved in time. If it continues to freeze, please try clearing the game cache as well as trying to uninstall and reinstalling the game. Please do not hesitate to contact the local tech team with the links in my signature. You could also try installing on another console to see if it persists. I will also report this to the team to be looked into.