PDA

View Full Version : Airmech Prime vs. Starter Pack?

Olafaloofian
08-17-2014, 09:36 AM
Hey everyone! I love this game and I figured it's about time I bought something (if anything as a thank you to the devs). Should I go with Airmech Prime or the Starter Pack or even both? What have you bought and what have you been happiest with? Also, add me if you want to play competitive 2v2 my Gamertag is Olafaloofian ;) I'm trying to get that ELO up!

Th3Tater
08-20-2014, 06:36 PM
Prime gets you access to a bunch of units & gets you access to upcoming features that aren't available yet. It also nets you most of the units in the game, and access to all of the Airmechs right away.

Starter pack gets you a ton of diamonds.

They both get you VIP silver for life which lets you earn diamonds from the in game quests, plus you should get access to the diamonds in the top right corner.

I'd avoid the starter pack unless you're planning on getting cosmetic items (purple laser beams ftw) and other skins. Prime is the more useful of the two, but the starter pack is a heck of a deal.

:confused: I don't think I helped much. :o

Insomniac311
08-28-2014, 02:46 AM
Prime gets you access to a bunch of units & gets you access to upcoming features that aren't available yet. It also nets you most of the units in the game, and access to all of the Airmechs right away.

Starter pack gets you a ton of diamonds.

They both get you VIP silver for life which lets you earn diamonds from the in game quests, plus you should get access to the diamonds in the top right corner.

I'd avoid the starter pack unless you're planning on getting cosmetic items (purple laser beams ftw) and other skins. Prime is the more useful of the two, but the starter pack is a heck of a deal.

:confused: I don't think I helped much. :o

+1 Prime is much more useful for newer players, getting everything unlocked right away allows you to enjoy the game a lot more and a lot faster.