PDA

View Full Version : Its Been Almost a Year and My AC4 Still Cant Launch

zavienh5
08-16-2014, 08:12 PM
I got an AC4 code from buying a nvidia graphics card(my dad uses it) like 10 months ago and I play games on my Macbook Pro windows 7, not retina. Its been almost a year and it forced me to find Ubisofts forums BECAUSE MY AC4 STILL CANNOT LUANCH WHILE ALL MY OTHER GAMES CAN...:mad::mad::mad:

CAN ANYONE PLZ HELP ME!!!

Specs:

Component Details Subscore Base score
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2415M CPU @ 2.30GHz 6.9 5.2
Determined by lowest subscore

Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB 5.9
Graphics Intel(R) HD Graphics Family 5.2
Gaming graphics 1696 MB Total available graphics memory 6.1
Primary hard disk 8GB Free (155GB Total) 7.5
Windows 7 Ultimate

System
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer Apple Inc.
Model MacBookPro8,1
Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM
System type 64-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 2

Storage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 238 GB
Disk partition (C:) 8 GB Free (155 GB Total)
Media drive (D:) CD/DVD
Disk partition (E:) 73 GB Free (83 GB Total)

Graphics

Display adapter type Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
Total available graphics memory 1696 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 64 MB
Dedicated system memory 0 MB
Shared system memory 1632 MB
Display adapter driver version 8.15.10.2246
Primary monitor resolution 1280x800
DirectX version DirectX 10

Network

Network Adapter Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
Network Adapter Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet
Network Adapter Hamachi Network Interface
Network Adapter Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

YazX_
08-16-2014, 10:58 PM
it would help if you post your system specs, and UPlay logs (UPlay Installation Folder\logs) to track down the issue, and do you have your windows updated or not?

Ptoman5
08-17-2014, 12:44 AM
Not much help can be offered when you do not have any specifications of your hardware listed. We have no idea what your graphics card is, or anything. All we know is your Processor and RAM amount.

YazX_
08-17-2014, 09:31 AM
i cannot know whats the model and type of your dedicated graphics card, the information you provided only shows CPU and RAM, and i doubt that you are playing other games on Intel integrated graphics, if you cant figure out whats your dedicated graphics card, then let us know whats the exact model number of your MAC so we can look the specs up online.

zavienh5
08-19-2014, 09:38 PM
i cannot know whats the model and type of your dedicated graphics card, the information you provided only shows CPU and RAM, and i doubt that you are playing other games on Intel integrated graphics, if you cant figure out whats your dedicated graphics card, then let us know whats the exact model number of your MAC so we can look the specs up online.i fiured out what im missing, directx x and the wanted graphics card, im off by 1 on everything