PDA

View Full Version : Bring Up Whatever You Would Like! #72 (off topic only)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Namikaze_17
08-18-2014, 06:51 AM
it's on the internet...

I'm sitting here trying to write a screenplay and I lack inspiration. Hngh

What type of scene are you aiming for?

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 06:54 AM
Anything, really.

I just need to practice writing.

Starting classes soon. Couldn't put down the text book. So interesting.

But I lack inspiration. Even listening to hours of moosic doesnt help.

Debated writing an AC screenplay for kicks n' giggles but it didn't feel right for some reason.

Though I liked writing Haytham/Shay/Edward/Connor/Adewale interactions. hm

Jexx21
08-18-2014, 06:58 AM
Write a story about a kid going to college and he/she has to deal with making friends and doing well in classes and getting a job and trying to get an internship, etc. etc.

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 07:01 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: #selfinserts2pro4mi

And it's 2AM your time Jexx. You need rest *hits with ruler*

Want me to get on steam or r u hittin' the sack?

Namikaze_17
08-18-2014, 07:06 AM
It's 1 AM where I'm at....

@Mayrice.

Well afraid I got nothing for ya...hope you fix it out. ^.^

Jexx21
08-18-2014, 07:10 AM
we live in the same time zone mayo

i plan on watching some tv before I go to bed in an hour

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 07:12 AM
yeah but I don't need sleep. Sleep is for the weak.

I have to wake up early tomorrow for some driving practice.

*continues using the internet like the irresponsible man-child I am*

#orwoman-child #butthatdoesnthaveaniceringtoit

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 07:12 AM
Anything, really.

I just need to practice writing.

Starting classes soon. Couldn't put down the text book. So interesting.

But I lack inspiration. Even listening to hours of moosic doesnt help.

Debated writing an AC screenplay for kicks n' giggles but it didn't feel right for some reason.

Though I liked writing Haytham/Shay/Edward/Connor/Adewale interactions. hm

This is easy Mayrice, well it is when you have a forum anyways.

When I'm stumped on writing characters for my video game plans I make a thread game where I invent you a video game character based on the personality I perceive from you.

If you need, take a standard story backdrop to use at first and evolve it from there as you invent characters.

You'll be surprised with how quickly you'll wake up.

yeah but I don't need sleep. Sleep is for the weak.

I have to wake up early tomorrow for some driving practice.

*continues using the internet like the irresponsible man-child I am*

#orwoman-child #butthatdoesnthaveaniceringtoit

Oh, gonna get driving soon huh? Stay alert and don't trust anyone on the road. Basically everyone's an idiot until proven otherwise, that's the only thing you need to remember when you drive ;P

Jexx21
08-18-2014, 07:15 AM
guilty until proven innocent

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 07:16 AM
This is easy Mayrice, well it is when you have a forum anyways.

When I'm stumped on writing characters for my video game plans I make a thread game where I invent you a video game character based on the personality I perceive from you.

If you need, take a standard story backdrop to use at first and evolve it from there as you invent characters.

You'll be surprised with how quickly you'll wake up.

when I read that sentence i coulda sworn you were being sarcastic for a second

thanks for the advice tho.

i think i rather stick with pre-existing characters tho because it's just a quick practice sesh and im not trying to develop some massive world for one small script or anything. Not ATM anyway.

Gotta go small before goin big

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 07:16 AM
guilty until proven innocent

Yep!

I'm an aggressive driver too. Which is why I'm getting that Camaro. Much better for getting people the ef out of my way than my old tiny Honda Civic for sure.

when I read that sentence i coulda sworn you were being sarcastic for a second

thanks for the advice tho.

i think i rather stick with pre-existing characters tho because it's just a quick practice sesh and im not trying to develop some massive world for one small script or anything. Not ATM anyway.

Gotta go small before goin big

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg

I'm in college for video game development so yeah I've been planning a game for a few years. So nope was totally cereal.

Jexx21
08-18-2014, 07:18 AM
i'm taking my driver's test next monday

probably buying a car within the next few days

It's.. something.. I dunno

It's a saturn coupe I think. 1995?

all i know is it's $1500 and I'll have to deal with it.

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 07:19 AM
ah really sesh?

what specific field are you focusing in? programming? screenwriting? level design? storyboarding? concept art? animating? etc.

@jexx

takin my test friday

good luck on yours btw

Namikaze_17
08-18-2014, 07:20 AM
I've always been interested in writing as well...

Except I haven't really found my true calling yet.

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 07:22 AM
I can't write for crap. (not in the structure of novels anyway)

Most of my writing is based on common terms i read in fanfiction.

Hence why I'm taking classes to hopefully improve.

Namikaze_17
08-18-2014, 07:30 AM
I can't write for crap. (not in the structure of novels anyway)

Most of my writing is based on common terms i read in fanfiction.

Hence why I'm taking classes to hopefully improve.

Yes, I've always been more invested with fanfiction writing than actual book for some reason. ;)

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 07:34 AM
i'm taking my driver's test next monday

probably buying a car within the next few days

It's.. something.. I dunno

It's a saturn coupe I think. 1995?

all i know is it's $1500 and I'll have to deal with it.

Saturns aren't very reliable. I'd try to find another brand that is actually still in production lol.

ah really sesh?

what specific field are you focusing in? programming? screenwriting? level design? storyboarding? concept art? animating? etc.

Actually I'm taking all of them, cept concept art. I can't draw people that well, monsters? Hell yeah but people? I've never been able to do it, I can draw something that's not hideous but it's not concept art quality.

Jexx21
08-18-2014, 07:36 AM
My Dad's old car was a saturn and it was pretty reliable..

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 07:37 AM
Actually I'm taking all of them, cept concept art. I can't draw people that well, monsters? Hell yeah but people? I've never been able to do it, I can draw something that's not hideous but it's not concept art quality.

ALL OF THEM!?!?! D:

I mean, what are you majoring in?

And what field are you more focused on? (because from what i gathered from intervieews I found out you really only work on one field)

I mean I'm trying 3 things but I plan on eventually sticking to just one to hone in on. (probably animation)

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 07:40 AM
ALL OF THEM!?!?! D:

I mean, what are you majoring in?

And what field are you more focused on? (because from what i gathered from intervieews I found out you really only work on one field)

I mean I'm trying 3 things but I plan on eventually sticking to just one to hone in on. (probably animation)

Yeah you only get one field, but having a degree in all leaves my options open. I'm hoping to get modeling or level design since I have some experience in those.

My Dad's old car was a saturn and it was pretty reliable..

How many miles till it croaked? My dads civic and accord took 300k miles to even get any problem at all.

Oh btw you must be getting one of these babies.

http://static.cargurus.com/images/forsale/2014/08/17/23/37/2004_saturn_ion_red_line-pic-8735724439276649128-1024x768.jpeg

They're not too shabby looking but see the problem is since Saturn isn't around anymore any problems are gonna cost you pretty bad to fix. Parts are gonna be scarce.

Jexx21
08-18-2014, 07:44 AM
actually it's this thing:
http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2009/08/09/01/24/1995-saturn-s-series-2-dr-sc2-coupe-pic-45607.jpeg

I don't have a very good price range, in fact, $1500 is over my father's preferred price range of $1000. we're not in a good monetary situation right now.

as for mileage, I'm not sure, but my dad had a 40-minute to an hour drive to and from work (so about an hour and a half or so every day) so I'm pretty sure he had a good amount of miles on it, I'll ask him when he gets from his night shift

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 07:59 AM
I have a feeling I'll have an easier time animating than modeling.

Modeling is just......

not my schtick, lol

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 08:05 AM
actually it's this thing:
http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2009/08/09/01/24/1995-saturn-s-series-2-dr-sc2-coupe-pic-45607.jpeg

I don't have a very good price range, in fact, $1500 is over my father's preferred price range of $1000. we're not in a good monetary situation right now.

as for mileage, I'm not sure, but my dad had a 40-minute to an hour drive to and from work (so about an hour and a half or so every day) so I'm pretty sure he had a good amount of miles on it, I'll ask him when he gets from his night shift

I feel for you dude. My family made like 20k last year... with me and my dad working, we're only now making a come back since we're getting out of this **** hole town we live in.

Least it's got decent rims though.

In fact it looks like a pretty well kept 91 Saturn S-series SC coupe

Yours is much nicer than this one.

http://static.cargurus.com/images/forsale/2013/12/09/02/23/1991_saturn_s-series-pic-4881125331593073748-1024x768.jpeg

(Also 1500)

I have a feeling I'll have an easier time animating than modeling.

Modeling is just......

not my schtick, lol

I saw my friend doing animating on 3DS MAX I think or maybe it was Maya, either way it looks as complicated as modeling looked when I first tried to learn it. Soon enough though it's second nature.

masterfenix2009
08-18-2014, 08:55 AM
Blegh, have to audition for my final high school play I ever get to do tomorrow. I'm going to use my own self- written monologue. It's kind of risky since its better to usually use one that has already been published.

Anyone wanna read and give thoughts on it? It's only a minute long.

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Blegh, have to audition for my final high school play I ever get to do tomorrow. I'm going to use my own self- written monologue. It's kind of risky since its better to usually use one that has already been published.

I would like to read that :) What's the play about?

masterfenix2009
08-18-2014, 09:08 AM
Well, my monologue is my own original. The play I'm auditioning for is the play version of The Outsiders.

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 09:25 AM

I would but I'm like, not even cultured.

What is Shakespeare?

What is love?

Baby don't poison me.

masterfenix2009
08-18-2014, 09:31 AM
haha. Don't worry, I don't need culture, just some thoughts. When I finish, I'll post t here for you.

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 09:32 AM
I would but I'm like, not even cultured.

What is Shakespeare?

What is love?

Baby don't poison me.
What is love? There is song about that.
Shakespeare is some dude that didn't know whether to be or not to be..

Well, my monologue is my own original. The play I'm auditioning for is the play version of The Outsiders.
Never saw The Outsiders
*googiling*

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 09:41 AM
What is love? There is song about that.
Shakespeare is some dude that didn't know whether to be or not to be..

It worries me that you left out the poison. What's your game yo? I'm watching you.

haha. Don't worry, I don't need culture, just some thoughts. When I finish, I'll post t here for you.

My face might find the pillow before then.

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 09:48 AM
It worries me that you left out the poison. What's your game yo? I'm watching you.
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more!

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 09:53 AM
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more!

That's the password.

For what you ask? For the door. The door of what?

The what of door of course, for those who ask.

Doors and whats for all. They're free, take one but only one.

masterfenix2009
08-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Well, here it is. Hope it isn't too angsty for you or too long.

Character: Hey, look its nothing. No- really its not a big deal.(Pause)It's just everything is going to change soon, you know. Everything is going to end. And soon we will all move on. And you know, I try to make the best of it. I changed schedules, planned events, canceled and ditched important stuff to just be with you guys. I base my life around my friends. Around you.But everyone is always too busy. They have work or family events. And it sucks because.Everything in my life that I do, I do for you guys.

Maybe its cuz I'm lonely. I mean, I don't know why, I have a great family. My mom will work herself to death for me. But I hate spending time with them. I don't know why, but the longer I'm with them, the longer they irritate me. Maybe it's a phase you know. Angsty teen hates being with mom and dad and plans to move out and barely see them. And when he gets older he'll miss them and spend time with them because he realizes that they won't be here to love you forever.

In a way that's how I feel about you. Life is moving on and I don't know how if I can handle that. I mean after this we might never see each other again. I know we will probably still hang out, but soon you have to evolve. You'll meet someone new, maybe find someone you love, get married, have kids, grow old together. And you will leave me in the dust and foget about me. I know that I can't move on because I know that the real world has no place for me. I have no interest in getting a job I hate and I'm terrible at every single thing that I enjoy doing. While you live happily and die with the ones you love, I'll be in the dark and die old and alone. You know I was use to being alone because I never had real friends. I coule enjoy being alone. But then you all came along and sprinkled some magic in my life. And I've been at you like a lost puppy since. Soon I'll be wthout you.

Well, that's good for you though. I mean I add way to much annoyance and stress to your life. Oh please don't act like I don't. I try to get involved with whatever you guys do. And since I am so terrible at everything and I work and thnk at much slower and idiotic way then you, I hold you all back. You could all soar much higher if it wasn't for me. I- I'm sorry for being so selfish. I just can't bear a moment without you all.

You know this was a bad time, I'll see you later.(pause) No really, stop I don't want to talk- I - I just- WOULD YOU JUST STOP. Just stop. Stop acting like you care. Like you give a crap about me. You think you do. Out of guilt or some misguided attempt at being nice and sincere. But you don't. Why don't I do us both a favor. Go away. Just go. Just get on with it and end my suffering. And if you do really care about me, don't come back. I can't handle you leaving again.After ths year it will be time to say our goodbyes anyway. You know that old quote frome the movie Hook? Goodbye means goingaway. And going away means forgetting. Well..Goodbye.

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 10:57 AM

Character: Hey, look its nothing. No- really its not a big deal.(Pause)It's just everything is going to change soon, you know. Everything is going to end. And soon we will all move on. And you know, I try to make the best of it. I changed schedules, planned events, canceled and ditched important stuff to just be with you guys. I base my life around my friends. Around you.But everyone is always too busy. They have work or family events. And it sucks because.Everything in my life that I do, I do for you guys.

Maybe its cuz I'm lonely. I mean, I don't know why, I have a great family. My mom will work herself to death for me. But I hate spending time with them. I don't know why, but the longer I'm with them, the longer they irritate me. Maybe it's a phase you know. Angsty teen hates being with mom and dad and plans to move out and barely see them. And when he gets older he'll miss them and spend time with them because he realizes that they won't be here to love you forever.

In a way that's how I feel about you. Life is moving on and I don't know how if I can handle that. I mean after this we might never see each other again. I know we will probably still hang out, but soon you have to evolve. You'll meet someone new, maybe find someone you love, get married, have kids, grow old together. And you will leave me in the dust and foget about me. I know that I can't move on because I know that the real world has no place for me. I have no interest in getting a job I hate and I'm terrible at every single thing that I enjoy doing. While you live happily and die with the ones you love, I'll be in the dark and die old and alone. You know I was use to being alone because I never had real friends. I coule enjoy being alone. But then you all came along and sprinkled some magic in my life. And I've been at you like a lost puppy since. Soon I'll be wthout you.

Well, that's good for you though. I mean I add way to much annoyance and stress to your life. Oh please don't act like I don't. I try to get involved with whatever you guys do. And since I am so terrible at everything and I work and thnk at much slower and idiotic way then you, I hold you all back. You could all soar much higher if it wasn't for me. I- I'm sorry for being so selfish. I just can't bear a moment without you all.

You know this was a bad time, I'll see you later.(pause) No really, stop I don't want to talk- I - I just- WOULD YOU JUST STOP. Just stop. Stop acting like you care. Like you give a crap about me. You think you do. Out of guilt or some misguided attempt at being nice and sincere. But you don't. Why don't I do us both a favor. Go away. Just go. Just get on with it and end my suffering. And if you do really care about me, don't come back. I can't handle you leaving again.After ths year it will be time to say our goodbyes anyway. You know that old quote frome the movie Hook? Goodbye means goingaway. And going away means forgetting. Well..Goodbye.

So angst!

Much emo!

WOW!

Okay lololol I'm done.

I wanted to find Cloud from FF7 and make an angst intensifies gif but it's late and my head is pounding. So that's all I got.

That is pretty angsty though.

Your character seems like a ****** ;P all the while acting like a martyr while actually being selfish. That's definitely that typical teen angst though.

If you were going for that bi-polar girl that is kinda cute but you go out with her and then you realize that all her issues are way too much for you to handle but you keep it up cause you feel like she needs you and then your health slowly drains away cause she's constantly sad no matter what you do and then you eventually break up then yeah you hit the... uh... nail on the something.

I can't even think right now, excuse the run on sentence it was on purpose, read it in a stupid high pitched voice for top lelz.

I'm gonna go to bed now... or... stuff my head in hot water... headache Q-Q night.

masterfenix2009
08-18-2014, 11:09 AM
Lol. The funny thing is, that those are all thoughts and feelings in my head. I keep them all hidden and repressed and never say anything because I know they are stupid bipolar things. But the person is different then me because I would not actually say the things the way the character says it because it is a little over the top. I also exaggerated certain events and emotions. But thanks for the honesty though. I'll keep that in mind while I edit it and rehearse it tomorrow.

I-Like-Pie45
08-18-2014, 03:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHkEiBmNzNA

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 04:55 PM

I really think it's good. I haven't seen the movie but from the title and plot I believe it really fits the feel of it. On the other hand isn't it quite long for a monolog? I would maybe keep it shorter to have the audience focused. But that's just my opinion. :)

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 04:58 PM
That's the password.

For what you ask? For the door. The door of what?

The what of door of course, for those who ask.

Doors and whats for all. They're free, take one but only one.
What door? The back door? I will zip it right here. I knew you were trouble... :p

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 05:33 PM
I have a new sig :p

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 05:38 PM
I have a new sig :p

It's.... It's just so beautiful! I'm speechless :)

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 05:40 PM
It's.... It's just so beautiful! I'm speechless :)

Thanks, I made it myself :p

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Thanks, I made it myself :p

I guess you know your way around photoshop or whatever you made it with :)

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Lol. The funny thing is, that those are all thoughts and feelings in my head. I keep them all hidden and repressed and never say anything because I know they are stupid bipolar things. But the person is different then me because I would not actually say the things the way the character says it because it is a little over the top. I also exaggerated certain events and emotions. But thanks for the honesty though. I'll keep that in mind while I edit it and rehearse it tomorrow.

That's cool all teens have some degree of that, as long as you recognize what it is it won't matter in the long run.

What door? The back door? I will zip it right here. I knew you were trouble... :p

Back door's closed ever since some brute broke it down.

I should have paid for the back door insurance but the salesman for it was sleazy looking.

itsamea-mario
08-18-2014, 05:49 PM
Stop talking about feelings you wusses, feelings are supposed to be bottled up and hidden away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6fQnTyEniM

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 05:50 PM
Back door's closed ever since some brute broke it down.

I should have paid for the back door insurance but the salesman for it was sleazy looking.
You should have seamlessly accesible all off your doors!

Another topic: I got fired today, awesome!

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 05:55 PM
Stop talking about feelings you wusses, feelings are supposed to be bottled up and hidden away.

Bottles are the devils tools. Blasphemer! Defiler! Debaser! Besmircher! Hooligan! Ruffian!

Marry my ferret.

You should have seamlessly accesible all off your doors!

I was gonna do that but Ubisoft fined me, only they can have seamless doors apparently.

Another topic: I got fired today, awesome!

I was hired for 50 dollars a night at a tea party, cause I'm totally like, a super good conversationalist, people love me at tea parties. I eat your crumpets and drink your tea and it only costs 50 bucks! What a deal!

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 06:05 PM
I was hired for 50 dollars a night at a tea party, cause I'm totally like, a super good conversationalist, people love me at tea parties. I eat your crumpets and drink your tea and it only costs 50 bucks! What a deal!
I want to do tea parties! I would be really good, I'm quite easy going. But... someone offered me to work with kids... Well that... that would be a disaster!

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 06:11 PM

Someone thinks you are dead btw, can't remember who said it but yeah.

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 06:15 PM
I want to do tea parties! I would be really good, I'm quite easy going. But... someone offered me to work with kids... Well that... that would be a disaster!

Are you qualified?

http://lemoncity.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/the-guild-steampunk.jpg

Think you can handle this?

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Darby doesn't seem to like the game Journey (one of my fav games of all time)

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/I+ve+been+job+hunting+for+about+6+months+now+just+ _48adcd0d5b483ec40730c35c705f6694.gif

#emotionallyconflicted

Edit:

False alarm. He likes it.

http://omitlimitation.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/bvb104-gif-drew-relief.gif

#thiswouldcertainlyposeaproblemotherwise

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 07:25 PM
Are you qualified?

Think you can handle this?
Definitely, I can see myself in the middle sipping on my earl grey.

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 07:39 PM
Darby doesn't seem to like the game Journey (one of my fav games of all time)

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/I+ve+been+job+hunting+for+about+6+months+now+just+ _48adcd0d5b483ec40730c35c705f6694.gif

#emotionallyconflicted

Edit:

False alarm. He likes it.

http://omitlimitation.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/bvb104-gif-drew-relief.gif

#thiswouldcertainlyposeaproblemotherwise

That's it May, we're gonna have to limit your hash tag use!

Definitely, I can see myself in the middle sipping on my earl grey.

Earl Grey you say? You are welcome in the tea party.

A very merry unbirthday to you. Bring the cake, we're fresh out.

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 07:41 PM
You'll never take me alive!!!!

#yoloswag360noscope420blazeitfgt

but srsly.

I don't understand Cars, sesh.

Y u liek carz

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 07:48 PM
You'll never take me alive!!!!

#yoloswag360noscope420blazeitfgt

but srsly.

I don't understand Cars, sesh.

Y u liek carz

Actually I know more about computers than cars BUT now that I have money, I want a good head turner ;P and I everything I do I do with infinite amounts of research so now I am well versed in car brands, their reliability, their repair costs, and their overall objective quality.

When I internet shop it's essentially a studying session.

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 07:53 PM
I'm listening to "Soft House" on Spotify and now I feel like getting drugged up. Spotify is bad.

AherasSTRG
08-18-2014, 07:58 PM

Is that... Is that from The Guild? :D

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 07:59 PM
Earl Grey you say? You are welcome in the tea party.

A very merry unbirthday to you. Bring the cake, we're fresh out.
Can I bring the white rabbit with me?

I'm listening to "Soft House" on Spotify and now I feel like getting drugged up. Spotify is bad.
Are you sure it's the song and you didn't go through your grandpa's stash?

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 08:04 PM
Are you sure it's the song and you didn't go through your grandpa's stash?

I... well... Well now I don't know D:

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 08:05 PM
Is that... Is that from The Guild? :D

Yes it is ;P

Can I bring the white rabbit with me?

Only if you take his clock, sometimes I want to bang his head with his clock. Too much yapping about time.

-------------------------------

Gais Connor is a naughty boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ikXlAAItheE

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 08:13 PM

Ya mean spoofy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX9ulwKZ1BY

@sesh

I watch that Connor fap video every night b4 bed~

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Only if you take his clock, sometimes I want to bang his head with his clock. Too much yapping about time.

-------------------------------

Gais Connor is a naughty boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ikXlAAItheE
Is actally Arno the rabbit with his pocket watch?
And yeah Connor was fapping in front of me few times, naughty, naughty Connor!

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 08:22 PM
A good tumblr pal of mine who made the Connor costume finally got contacted by Roger Craig Smith to do an Ezio costume. She's pretty much doing every assassin major now (except Matt Ryan who is busy).

I CAN'T WAIT to see Adrian in a Haytham costume *gushes out*

However, her costumes are crazy expensive and she is doing it for free. She hopes them wearing her costumes would work well for advertising.

I hope her investment helps in the long run. I'd love for Ubi to hire her even. Though I think Ubi already makes promotional costumes.

Normally people kickstart these days so seeing her pay out of pocket is pretty respectable IMO (800-1,000+ dollars per costume)

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 08:27 PM
Im bored

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 08:27 PM
Play a game on steam.

If you don't have a steam, make one.

Tis a gud investment.

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 08:29 PM
A good tumblr pal of mine who made the Connor costume finally got contacted by Roger Craig Smith to do an Ezio costume. She's pretty much doing every assassin major now (except Matt Ryan who is busy).

I CAN'T WAIT to see Adrian in a Haytham costume *gushes out*

However, her costumes are crazy expensive and she is doing it for free. She hopes them wearing her costumes would work well for advertising.

I hope her investment helps in the long run. I'd love for Ubi to hire her even. Though I think Ubi already makes promotional costumes.

Normally people kickstart these days so seeing her pay out of pocket is pretty respectable IMO (800-1,000+ dollars per costume)
I've seen her contacting few of the Assassins VA and I am really looking forward to see them all wearing the costumes.
If she is doing it for free, thats a huge dedication, I know how expensive fabric is and it's just a part of the whole thing. Does even Ubisoft knows about her?

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 08:30 PM
Im bored

Get a pet rabbit and go visit your grandpa! :cool:

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 08:31 PM
I've seen her contacting few of the Assassins VA and I am really looking forward to see them all wearing the costumes.
If she is doing it for free, thats a huge dedication, I know how expensive fabric is and it's just a part of the whole thing. Does even Ubisoft knows about her?

They will when Noah posts pictures of his cosplay on twitter.

He should recieve it by Wednesday.

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Play a game on steam.

If you don't have a steam, make one.

Tis a gud investment.

Im bored of playing games.

YES I SAID IT.

Until yesterday I hadnt played a game in like 2 weeks. And its still kinda boring me.

Get a pet rabbit and go visit your grandpa! :cool:

My grandpa is the rabbit.

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 08:39 PM
Watch Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., or Game of Thrones.

Listen to the Ricky Gervais podcast.

See a movie with some pals.

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 08:47 PM
Is actally Arno the rabbit with his pocket watch?
And yeah Connor was fapping in front of me few times, naughty, naughty Connor!

Oh snap. Alice and AC crossover.
http://i.imgur.com/rWHuFqq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Aphtp0b.jpg

My grandpa is the rabbit.

My rabbit's a grandpa.

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Your rabbit is a sloot

Shahkulu101
08-18-2014, 08:50 PM
Today my gran came in with a McDonald's and a copy of The Last of Us Remastered.

Oh happy days... :D

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 08:51 PM
Your rabbit is a sloot

My sloot is your grandma.

Today my gran came in with a McDonald's and a copy of The Last of Us Remastered.

Oh happy days... http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/biggrin.png

One of my grandmas is a drunken druggy and my other is dead.

Got real in hurr fast.

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 08:52 PM
Your grandma buys you video games Shahk?

Lucky SOB...

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 08:54 PM

Lucky SOB...

My grandparents HATE video games. They keep saying I should stop cause its affecting my studies.... They've been saying it since I was 12.

And Im on to my second year of my Masters of Pharmacy course 6 years later so LOL at them

poptartz20
08-18-2014, 08:57 PM
@rice that's so awesome that you know the person that makes the AC costumes. She does amazing work! gahh... and she's doing Haytham!? : DDDD

@ Pac nice sig! :) also even though this is really late I really enjoyed the savior cover! I left it up in the tab and honestly forgot I was even listening to a cover. haha. And I kind know what you mean about tired of playing games. I have several I need to finish RDR, FC3, Ni No Kuni, etc. but I just feel meh about them right now.

I'll get back into my groove eventually. -_- I picked up AC3 last night and got the perfectionist trophy. Woo! lol.

@Shaku Whaaaa!? That was nice of her!? Makes me wish my Grandma lived closer. ;_;

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 08:57 PM
My grandparents HATE video games. They keep saying I should stop cause its affecting my studies.... They've been saying it since I was 12.

And Im on to my second year of my Masters of Pharmacy course 6 years later so LOL at them

One time, I went to see my grammah in the projects and she gave me cheap red kool-aid.

that's actually a true story.

Shahkulu101
08-18-2014, 08:58 PM

Lucky SOB...

She got me it for passing all my exams even though two of them were the bare minimum pass mark and one wasn't even a Higher subject (top tier exam). But I'll take it! :p

One of my grandmas is a drunken druggy and my other is dead.

Got real in hurr fast.

I uh...um --

You like funny cat vids?

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 09:00 PM
@pop

I don't know her personally, but I talk to her regularly on tumblr.

She's a talented woman :o

@Shahk

pfft yo grammy so coo'

@pac

my parents and grandparents think videogames are the equivalent of Hitler.

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 09:01 PM
She got me it for passing all my exams even though two of them were the bare minimum pass mark and one wasn't even a Higher subject (top tier exam). But I'll take it! :p

I uh...um --

You like funny cat vids?

http://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/404377_514806905228646_232381927_n.jpg

I believe that answers that.

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 09:03 PM
I no longer have granpas and rabbits :(

Shahkulu101
08-18-2014, 09:03 PM
My mother doesn't quite approve of video games, thinks they are too violent. :rolleyes:

My gran was also in when I was playing Wolfenstein and she looked horrified, but to be fair the violence in Wolfenstein is next level gory. I love it. :cool:

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 09:07 PM
I no longer have granpas and rabbits :(

We learned today that all rabbits are grandpas, all grandpas are belong to pacmanate, all grandpas are sloots because all rabbits are sloots, and all sloots are pacmanates grandma.

The more you know ^_^

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 09:07 PM
@ Pac nice sig! :) also even though this is really late I really enjoyed the savior cover! I left it up in the tab and honestly forgot I was even listening to a cover. haha. And I kind know what you mean about tired of playing games. I have several I need to finish RDR, FC3, Ni No Kuni, etc. but I just feel meh about them right now.

I'll get back into my groove eventually. -_- I picked up AC3 last night and got the perfectionist trophy. Woo! lol.

My sig is a joke, I stole Mr_Shade's and just changed "manager" to "member" but no one has noticed :p but I do think it suits me more than him.

Glad you enjoyed the cover! I get that alot, my guitar tone I try and make close to the bands as I possibly can. Like if Im playing some Blink182 I have settings for that, same for Rise Against, Yellowcard, Chevelle, Linkin Park etc etc.

And yeah I have literally nothing to play, but that's not the problem. I just have no urge to pick up a controller? tbf come October Im gonna have 3-4 games so Im gonna be busy, and I start Uni then too so its good to have games to chill out with for a few hours every night

One time, I went to see my grammah in the projects and she gave me cheap red kool-aid.

that's actually a true story.

But your grandma is a rabbi

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 09:08 PM
We learned today that all rabbits are grandpas, all grandpas are belong to pacmanate, all grandpas are sloots because all rabbits are sloots, and all sloots are pacmanates grandma.

The more you know ^_^
This is better than wikipedia!

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 09:10 PM
My grandma can beat up your grandma.

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 09:11 PM
My grandma can beat up your grandma.

My rabbit can beat your rabbit

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 09:11 PM
They will when Noah posts pictures of his cosplay on twitter.

He should recieve it by Wednesday.
Ahh Noah wearing Connor's costume yummy :rolleyes:
*stalking Noah's twitter*

JustPlainQuirky
08-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Ahh Noah wearing Connor's costume yummy :rolleyes:
*stalking Noah's twitter*

guuuuurl I gotcha covered.

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 09:13 PM
But your grandma is a rabbi

My rabbi is a blasphemous hoe bag.

This is better than wikipedia!

Wikiepedia knows where you live, knows when you're sleeping, knows when you're awake, when you've been bad and when you've been good.

Shahkulu101
08-18-2014, 09:16 PM
Pac.

As someone who has played both versions of The Last of Us can you give me an impression of how big the improvements are in the PS4 version? Cheers.

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 09:17 PM
Wikiepedia knows where you live, knows when you're sleeping, knows when you're awake, when you've been bad and when you've been good.
This is lies, I tried wikipedia myself and it just told me I am a rabbit!!

TheHumanTowel
08-18-2014, 09:21 PM
Thief: The Dark Project is a good game.

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 09:21 PM
This is lies, I tried wikipedia myself and it just told me I am a rabbit!!

So the truth comes out at last.

You're Pacs grammah!

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/a6/a6e012d1e10bca928bc3136b522c56f74c51372f92bb31bd24 2d780ffa2a932c.jpg

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 09:26 PM
So the truth comes out at last.

You're Pacs grammah!
]
I should've post this into the 'show picture of yourself thread' but yeah... this is me
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/140321002327-grandma-betty-3-story-top.png

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 09:29 PM
I should've post this into the 'show picture of yourself thread' but yeah... this is me
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/140321002327-grandma-betty-3-story-top.png

Mystery solved. Let's go home gang. Save dat pot for the next mystery, we'll need it.

jeordievera
08-18-2014, 09:37 PM
This was fun guys, lets investigate another mysteries soon. Good night or morning wherever you are :cool:

Sesheenku
08-18-2014, 09:39 PM
This was fun guys, lets investigate another mysteries soon. Good night or morning wherever you are :cool:

Later ;P

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Pac.

As someone who has played both versions of The Last of Us can you give me an impression of how big the improvements are in the PS4 version? Cheers.

Very good. 60fps makes SUCH a massive difference. You can flick between 30 and 60fps in the pause menu and 30 is just jarring. The 60fps alone is worth it.

Graphics and everything are a step up from before for sure. Not so much at the start of the game, but when you do the 20 year time skip you can really see the difference.

WEIRD. I'm Indian! I have no white grandma with a blue tongue

itsamea-mario
08-18-2014, 11:01 PM
Someone thinks you are dead btw, can't remember who said it but yeah.

What? Who?
Do they not realise i cannot die? Unless i am exposed to my one weaknes, physical damage.

pacmanate
08-18-2014, 11:06 PM
What? Who?
Do they not realise i cannot die? Unless i am exposed to my one weaknes, physical damage.

Lothario?

Sorry if name is wrong

I-Like-Pie45
08-18-2014, 11:38 PM
Nine is God

Locopells
08-19-2014, 12:19 AM
Only if there's seven of them.

itsamea-mario
08-19-2014, 02:06 AM
Lothario?

Sorry if name is wrong

But...why...?

I-Like-Pie45
08-19-2014, 02:16 AM
Bang, bang, Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down upon his head
Do do do do do
Bang, Bang, Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that he was dead
Wow wow wow oh!
Do do do do do
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AyyjkxfQxto/ThzDDSX9egI/AAAAAAAADV8/4KTOHXIJbEY/s200/silver+hammer.jpg

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 02:20 AM
Holy **** gais... We've reached the 72nd version of this thread!

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110202150225/assassinscreed/images/thumb/2/2e/72triangle.jpg/500px-72triangle.jpg

Jexx21
08-19-2014, 04:24 AM
sesh I already made that comment :P

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 04:25 AM
sesh I already made that comment :P

You're a monster!

I wanted to make it ;~;

I-Like-Pie45
08-19-2014, 04:51 AM
Important Life Lessons from Comix
http://comics-corps.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/american-vampire-skinner-sweet.png
http://i.imgur.com/8rWgl.jpg

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 04:52 AM
yo sesh and nami if you wanna continue the convo here it's fine.

I just don't want to risk another infraction.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 04:56 AM

I always caught your posts in KL I think it is as I rarely go to HoU. I've read enough of them to know you love Hidan without reading your essays ;P.

I've been sticking here too, sometimes I just get bored of NF. Especially when we go a week without a chapter.

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 04:58 AM
"Must be odd, discovered me the way you have"

I consider my personality in here and in NF much different.

I'm much more vulger in the narutoforums.

but yeah I'm just bored with kaguya and jesus naruto.

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 04:59 AM

Okay, fine by me...

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:00 AM
namikaze i'm kind of blatantly posting manga spoilers

let me know if you don't know who kaguya is and junk. i'll spoiler tag them if u like

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 05:01 AM

Yeah I know ;P

On here I'm a bit more ragey, I find it amusing to post ragey but don't do it on NF usually.

Ugh I'm seriously wondering why the hell he even took a break. It's like SERIOUSLY? You're going to make us wait even longer to get out of this long dull stretch of lame?

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 05:02 AM

I've kinda been disinterested in the recent trailers, it just isn't about Ninjas anymore...Kakashi pulling a Susanoo out his ***.

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:04 AM
@sesh

I'm not ragey here. Mainly because the mods here are much stricter.

tho im not ragey in general me thinks. but im a lot less mean i suppose. but yeah it is stricter

Example being me getting a warning for joking about piracy. Meanwhile in NF you can post links to online streams and peeps don't really care. but i guess because this forum is officially supported by Ubi so they don't want to endorse illegal activity.

One major gripe I have with this forum is that the lack of variant emotes.

So many times I wish I could have used the lebron james emote. SO MANY TIMES

but yeah manga is boring as hell what else is new, lol

@namikaze

*chapters

I thought Kakashi pulling out Susano'o was hilarious.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 05:10 AM
@sesh

I'm not ragey here. Mainly because the mods here are much stricter.

tho im not ragey in general me thinks. but im a lot less mean i suppose. but yeah it is stricter

Example being me getting a warning for joking about piracy. Meanwhile in NF you can post links to online streams and peeps don't really care. but i guess because this forum is officially supported by Ubi so they don't want to endorse illegal activity.

One major gripe I have with this forum is that the lack of variant emotes.

So many times I wish I could have used the lebron james emote. SO MANY TIMES

but yeah manga is boring as hell what else is new, lol

@namikaze

*chapters

I thought Kakashi pulling out Susano'o was hilarious.

Yeah I already got like 2 infractions. They've definitely got a tighter noose to your neck around here.

The emotes here suck, I actually went on NF to borrow the giogio one the other day lol.

I just want the manga to hurry up and move on and then he takes a break. NO. You don't deserve a break! You sit down and you finish this tripe so I can know how it ends!

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:12 AM
i totally mixed up the threads and thought the rogue thread was this one and replied to fatal as if she/he was saying darby should write naruto.

i'm an idiot

@sesh

pffft

you've been here since 2009

i've joined like 5 months ago and already got 3.

yeah I borrow emotes from NF sometimes but it's a hassle to copy the urls and stuff. i tried making AC emotes but they didn't catch on.

Except for the WhatIsComet one, lol

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 05:17 AM
@sesh

pffft

you've been here since 2009

i've joined like 5 months ago and already got 3.

yeah I borrow emotes from NF sometimes but it's a hassle to copy the urls and stuff. i tried making AC emotes but they didn't catch on.

Except for the WhatIsComet one, lol

I got those within the few weeks I've been active lol. I joined in 2009 but only came on to make a few complaints about 3 and 4, I had like 100 posts a few weeks ago lol.

Hehehe I saw that one.

It was a hassle but if the circumstances are strong enough to call for an NF emote, I'll grab it.

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:21 AM
Yeah like PC master race jokes require i fetch the :gabe emote.

AC fandom has honestly replaced the Naruto fandom for me for now.

At first it was Nardo

then a few years after I left DA I went for Korra

then Nardo sucked me back and i joined the forums for like 2 years

then i got bored and tried AC late last year and here I am.

I suspect I'll be back invesiting in th Nardo fandom within a year. I noticed I have a pattern.

Haytham is awesome but is trash compared to Hidan. I still love him tho.

Dem silver haired men with slicked back hair <3

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 05:21 AM
namikaze i'm kind of blatantly posting manga spoilers

let me know if you don't know who kaguya is and junk. i'll spoiler tag them if u like

No, I'm up to date with everything in Naruto....

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:23 AM
My ratings of fav chars I guess:
1. Hidan

2. Alex Mercer (from Prototype, guy in my avatar)

3. The general AC cast of the 1700s-1800s

4. Shikamaru

5. Noatak and Tarrlok

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 05:24 AM
I've honestly never been/joined Narutoforums...

How is it there...?

@Mayrice

*Reads earlier post*
*Facepalms*

I meant to say chapters sorry...

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:26 AM
People are a lot less willing to deal with ignorance there.

also you can get away with a lot more things.

and it's much faster paced because no posting limits and tons of emotes.

but it's been a lot quieter lately due to lame chapters.

I remember we used to go through 2 2,000 post convo threads a day.

not anymore tho.

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 05:26 AM
1.) Altair
2.) Minato
3.) Konan ( For reasons ;) )
4.) The Kenways ( Which isn't true)

masterfenix2009
08-19-2014, 05:27 AM
So, today was very successful! I performed my monologue to the best of my abilities and before I auditioned, I performed a few times in front of my peers and all of them loved it and most of them said it was the best monologue performance I have ever done.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 05:28 AM
Yeah like PC master race jokes require i fetch the :gabe emote.

AC fandom has honestly replaced the Naruto fandom for me for now.

At first it was Nardo

then a few years after I left DA I went for Korra

then Nardo sucked me back and i joined the forums for like 2 years

then i got bored and tried AC late last year and here I am.

I suspect I'll be back invesiting in th Nardo fandom within a year. I noticed I have a pattern.

Haytham is awesome but is trash compared to Hidan. I still love him tho.

Dem silver haired men with slicked back hair <3

;P.

I left NF after I saw their discussion on Unity lasted like 5 seconds. I needed to get my thoughts out and join the hype train being a series veteran. Not permanently of course but my activity has dropped. My favorite threads and places Resort/KL/Arcade/Blender don't always offer a thread that I can talk in and thus I get bored quickly.

I won't replace my NF buddies but for now I don't feel like spending a ton of time doing nothing on there lol or **** posting in the resort.

So, today was very successful! I performed my monologue to the best of my abilities and before I auditioned, I performed a few times in front of my peers and all of them loved it and most of them said it was the best monologue performance I have ever done.

Gratz dude.

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:28 AM
@namikaze

Minato is a gary stu.

Nothing compared to God Itachi.

Oh yeah, and Itachi is basically the equivalent to Ezio on the forums. nothing less than a god.

And Itachi vs. Minato threads everywhere.

@master

that's great! what was the monologue about? :o

@sesh

i still remember my main NF buddies Fusion, Paragon, Rios, Revy and Punk CM

Especially Fusion and Punk

They helped me through phases of depression

edit: another difference between here and NF i guess. can't be as personal here.

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 05:29 AM
People are a lot less willing to deal with ignorance there.

also you can get away with a lot more things.

and it's much faster paced because no posting limits and tons of emotes.

but it's been a lot quieter lately due to lame chapters.

I remember we used to go through 2 2,000 post convo threads a day.

not anymore tho.

Hmm...sounds dangerous.

I'm probably a favorite there I guess? :)

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:31 AM
Nah most fav chars are usually Sasuke and Madara or something.

While Sakura is mutually accepted as the worst.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 05:32 AM
Hmm...sounds dangerous.

I'm probably a favorite there I guess? :)

It can be pretty bad, there's a lot of sharp people on there.

It's more laid back there rule wise while the members themselves, as you have probably been able to tell by me will grab your post and chew it up if it's not carefully worded.

As for you there's actually Minato fans in the Konoha Library that will defend you to the point of making clearly nonsensical and biased arguments.

You can say what you want about Itachi fans but Itachi fans are generally trollish about their love and Minato fans are usually oblivious to their bias and idiocy while hypocritically calling others out on the same things.

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:35 AM
Everyones freaking out about that new naruto movie claiming it's a timeskip.

Meanwhile I'm just worried this means Hidan will die because he runs out of time.

though that great tree cocoon may have snagged him up and healed him with senju properties #tryinghard

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 05:36 AM
Everyones freaking out about that new naruto movie claiming it's a timeskip.

Meanwhile I'm just worried this means Hidan will die because he runs out of time.

though that great tree cocoon may have snagged him up and healed him with senju properties #tryinghard

I don't even know anymore Kishi is on so many illegal substances when he writes that I can't predict anything anymore lol. I just sit down and let it happen.

I care so little than when Kakashi pulled out Susanoo, I laughed my *** off for 2 minutes.. Seriously, I just laughed, I had tears in my eyes.

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 05:37 AM
@Mayrice.

Those Threads make me:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/034/b/c/minato_namikaze_episode_247_color_by_lanessa29-d4ojpt5.png

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:38 AM
I noticed my fav characters tend to be cold-blooded killers.

.....huh

@sesh

same. Kakashi with susano'o was hilarious

masterfenix2009
08-19-2014, 05:39 AM
Thanks guys!
@Mayrice Here it is if you to look at it! Be warned it is a little angsty. It's basically every negative thought I've ever had put into extremes and exaggerated to fit a theatre environment. You know , since theatre requires you to be a little over the top.

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 05:41 AM
I don't even know anymore Kishi is on so many illegal substances when he writes that I can't predict anything anymore lol. I just sit down and let it happen.

I care so little than when Kakashi pulled out Susanoo, I laughed my *** off for 2 minutes.. Seriously, I just laughed, I had tears in my eyes.

^ This. I literally laughed inside when I saw that from afar. Though me and the other Kages are talking with the LEGENDARY SO6P

JustPlainQuirky
@master

I can't really tell what that's about without context but thanks for sharing.

The text itself could use work IMO but it's all about performance I suppose so it doesn't really matter what the text says

Sesheenku
I noticed my fav characters tend to be cold-blooded killers.

.....huh

@sesh

same. Kakashi with susano'o was hilarious

I learned that day that there isn't a suitable ROFL meme to describe that event. Kishi should try comedy, he'd be better at it.

^ This. I literally laughed inside when I saw that from afar. Though me and the other Kages are talking with the LEGENDARY SO6P

I was literally on the floor laughing loud as hell. Best moment in the manga by FAR.

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:43 AM
Ah god going from a topic like Naruto to AC is weird.

I feel like im changing between personas.

hhngnghh

*spasm*

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 05:45 AM
@Sesh

Oh...well it's good to know I have a "dedicated" fanbase.

My FTG > SO6P

It's Ridiculous....

Sesheenku
Ah god going from a topic like Naruto to AC is weird.

I feel like im changing between personas.

hhngnghh

*spasm*

I got a cereal mode and a bat**** mode on NF anyways. So switching to bat**** here doesn't break any barriers ;P

JustPlainQuirky
do you guys have ps4's btw

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 05:46 AM

Nah, after they confirmed you gotta pay for online for Unity, I think I'm just gonna brace myself and save up the 2k I need for a powerhouse PC.

I really want to avoid paying for practices that I think are harmful and I DO think it's harmful.

****.. I realized that I missed out on a chance to use "Fancy meeting you here" on you Scarlet. Damn it...

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 05:49 AM
Not only that, but I think it was PERFECT SUSANOO....which made me go like:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31400000/Minato-Namikaze-minato-namikaze-31494125-500-280.gif

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 05:51 AM
Not only that, but I think it was PERFECT SUSANOO....which made new go like:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31400000/Minato-Namikaze-minato-namikaze-31494125-500-280.gif

It totally was. Such comedy, very laugh, wow!

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 05:51 AM

Nah, not yet...I'm looking for the price to drop.

Or when KH3 comes out...

Either one comes first. ;)

Jexx21
08-19-2014, 05:52 AM
2K for a PC? my limit is 1500 for a PC

...maybe..

really depends on how much I'm gonna get paid.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 05:52 AM
Nah, not yet...I'm looking for the price to drop.

Or when KH3 comes out...

Either one comes first. ;)

Ikr? I picked up a PS3 cause of KH3 and new FF's and it was a LIE. The FF's sucked and KH never came out 8U. Thank god for birth by sleep.

2K for a PC? my limit is 1500 for a PC

...maybe..

really depends on how much I'm gonna get paid.

I technically don't have limits anymore, especially not when I finish that brokering license.

2K is more than enough to get ample performance on anything though. I got 780 lightning in my build and i54670k I think, an SSD and you know, all that good stuff on top of a new monitor, mouse, and keyboard.

I'll probably upgrade the card in the build before I have the 2k lol.

Btw aesthetics wise your car choice was pretty good, I looked around and there's not another 1500 dollar car I can spot that looks better. That 91 Saturn you're getting is very clean, someone treated that car good back then.

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 05:54 AM
I do think paying for ps+ is BS

but I cant afford a high end PC and good friends only have ps4's so I just have to take it up the booty

masterfenix2009
08-19-2014, 05:59 AM
@master

I can't really tell what that's about without context but thanks for sharing.

The text itself could use work IMO but it's all about performance I suppose so it doesn't really matter what the text says
Its mainly just a teen at social event that can't enjoy himself and is exploding on his friends because all these emotions are attacking a once. At his heart he just wants to send as much time with his friends as possible.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 05:59 AM
I do think paying for ps+ is BS

but I cant afford a high end PC and good friends only have ps4's so I just have to take it up the booty

I just think it's a **** move to put a once free and default feature behind a pay wall, especially when PC's is still free.

On top of that the games are nice but it's kind of insulting imo, it's like they think just because they offer me some cheap games that I'll give in and pay and accept that they're locking out another important feature that was free on their previous console.

Not everyone will take a stand but I'm gonna do my part and keep my money in my wallet and HOPEFULLY enough people will that they'll learn it's NOT okay to lock features behind a pay wall.

Locking cheap games behind a pay wall? Sure, it's a great deal there but otherwise it's just underhanded imo.

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 06:00 AM
@master

Eh I don't really relate to teen drama.

But hey if it works it works. I'm happy for ya

@sesh

agree completely.

once i actually finish college and have time/manies to invest, i will fully convert to the glorious master race

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 06:04 AM
@master

Eh I don't really relate to teen drama.

But hey if it works it works. I'm happy for ya

@sesh

agree completely.

once i actually finish college and have time/manies to invest, i will fully convert to the glorious master race

That's good, hopefully consoles will clean up their act soon.

I don't relate to teen drama either ;P although I wasn't very social, I had a few good friends and my girlfriend back then, we'd spend some time at each others houses and that was enough.

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 06:04 AM
I have a question: What is so great about PC? I've never played or met anyone that's had it. I'm not hating, just curious...

@Sesh
I know....But at least it got announced. ^.^

Finally...

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 06:07 AM
I have a question: What is so great about PC? I've never played or met anyone that's had it. I'm not hating, just curious...

@Sesh
I know....But at least it got announced. ^.^

Finally...

infinite backwards compatability
high end graphics
no online fees
ability to mod
steam sales (games at GREAT bargain price)
benefit of web browsers and has easy-to-use multiple uses
can use essentially whatever controller you want

those are the main ones that come off the top of my head

Nyvri
08-19-2014, 06:12 AM

It gives you more performance, and saves you more money.

It's also ''backwards compatible'', so to speak. So you can still play your old games along with newer titles, and if you upgrade your computer, your old games will have better performance as well.

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 06:13 AM
infinite backwards compatability
high end graphics
no online fees
ability to mod
steam sales (games at GREAT bargain price)
benefit of web browsers and has easy-to-use multiple uses
can use essentially whatever controller you want

those are the main ones that come off the top of my head

Hmm...sounds impressive. Almost makes me want one. :)

masterfenix2009
08-19-2014, 06:13 AM
Ya most of he monologue is just a big "I HATE CHANGE" kinda thng.
. Now I have to focus again and get another monologue because I am auditioning for another play tomorrow at 9:30am . I also have may callbacks for that play and my highschool play at the same time tomorrow at 2-5pm. Busy days.

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 06:14 AM
You just have to spend a lot of initial money on a custom pc (so you know you can upgrade it)

and spend manies upgrading it every couple years

@master

ah highschool plays

always horrible here

masterfenix2009
08-19-2014, 06:37 AM
You just have to spend a lot of initial money on a custom pc (so you know you can upgrade it)

and spend manies upgrading it every couple years

@master

ah highschool plays

always horrible here
Where is "here"? A lot have to do with where you go. A lot of things have to be done right in order make a good play. You have to have a mostly cast that understand the difference between acting and just repeating the script. You also need a great tech crew for sound, lights, props...etc.... and above all you need a competent director.

That's why most HS plays are terrible.

I'm lucky to be in one of the few good drama departments in the state.

We make fantastic plays and decent musicals.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 06:41 AM

You kidding ;P? I transferred my entire PS2 library onto my PC, I could play them in HD before others could, I also got KH2FM before the masses because it works on emulator without a hassle plus you can easily add translation patches.

I've got PS1 games on it, N64, GBA, GBC, NDS, PSP, etc. etc. etc.

Then obviously there's better performance and better graphics, especially on Skyrim.

From my personal image folder of my Skyrim game.

http://i.imgur.com/obLGtwP.jpg?1

Skyrim players on PC have had Unity quality graphics since before AC even got to AC3 quality level lol.

Plus with Gold and Plus now on the loose if you want to keep the games you get from them and your online functionality you have to keep paying for at least a decade well, your PS4 will cost you a minimum of 300 extra dollars not including games if you pay 30 a year, 600 if you pay 5 a month.

With that money you could build a 1k PC, grab a controller from your X1 or PS4 or a PC controller and a left over KB&M, connect it to the HDMI port on your tv and play your games like that and it wouldn't cost a dime more... indeed it would actually cost less with steam sales and not paying 5 dollars a month lol.

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 06:45 AM
@Sesh.

How long have you been a fan of KH?

Me? Ever since 2005......the time of KH2 release.

Ahh...memories.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 06:51 AM
@Sesh.

How long have you been a fan of KH?

Me? Ever since 2005......the time of KH2 release.

Ahh...memories.

Same. I actually started as a PC/portable Nintendo gamer. I didn't move up to a console till PS2 and KH2 was out, KH2 was one of my first games in that year. So yeah I actually haven't had a lot of time with consoles lol.

I just buy old games and then turn them into ISO's/ROMs and play them on my PC. Unless some ****** is charging 80+++ dollars for an ancient game (Like American McGees Alice)

Check out my FM crown.

http://i.imgur.com/RSDc7lw.jpg

Limit form and a new area that's coming in KH2FM ;P

http://i.imgur.com/DauJ7K6.jpg

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 07:09 AM
Same. I actually started as a PC/portable Nintendo gamer. I didn't move up to a console till PS2 and KH2 was out, KH2 was one of my first games in that year. So yeah I actually haven't had a lot of time with consoles lol.

I just buy old games and then turn them into ISO's/ROMs and play them on my PC. Unless some ****** is charging 80+++ dollars for an ancient game (Like American McGees Alice)

Check out my FM crown.

http://i.imgur.com/RSDc7lw.jpg

Limit form and a new area that's coming in KH2FM ;P

http://i.imgur.com/DauJ7K6.jpg

Ah, yes!!! Another that started playing the same time as me. Everyone else is either before or after the time I played. But atlas, that's a cool story you got, and I can't wait for 2.5 remix to come out! KH2 and BBS are my favs!

Plus coded... :(

Jexx21
08-19-2014, 07:12 AM
Ikr? I picked up a PS3 cause of KH3 and new FF's and it was a LIE. The FF's sucked and KH never came out 8U. Thank god for birth by sleep.

I technically don't have limits anymore, especially not when I finish that brokering license.

2K is more than enough to get ample performance on anything though. I got 780 lightning in my build and i54670k I think, an SSD and you know, all that good stuff on top of a new monitor, mouse, and keyboard.

I'll probably upgrade the card in the build before I have the 2k lol.

Btw aesthetics wise your car choice was pretty good, I looked around and there's not another 1500 dollar car I can spot that looks better. That 91 Saturn you're getting is very clean, someone treated that car good back then.

Oh, that car isn't the actual car, it's just the model and color. The one I'm getting has more scratches on it. My father and I are looking at another car, a Chevy Prism,, for $2250.

And I'm probably not gonna get any peripherals when I get my new PC, even though my current monitor is sub 1080p, at 1680 x 1050, although I'm perfectly fine with that resolution anyway.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 07:23 AM
Oh, that car isn't the actual car, it's just the model and color. The one I'm getting has more scratches on it. My father and I are looking at another car, a Chevy Prism,, for $2250.

And I'm probably not gonna get any peripherals when I get my new PC, even though my current monitor is sub 1080p, at 1680 x 1050, although I'm perfectly fine with that resolution anyway.

Try out Car Gurus.

This isn't in your state obviously but this civic is worth 1,995 it's an 01.

http://static.cargurus.com/images/forsale/2014/08/08/11/46/2001_honda_civic_coupe-pic-1373299753247418613-1024x768.jpeg

I don't know what's at stake or if you guys are willing to save up a bit more but you can snag an 05 Scion TC for like 4800 sometimes. (Exact car pictured below actually lol)

http://static.cargurus.com/images/forsale/2014/08/11/22/42/2005_scion_tc_sport_coupe-pic-5208953650437485378-1024x768.jpeg

This 2000 Celica GT is 3,992.

http://static.cargurus.com/images/forsale/2014/08/13/17/07/2000_toyota_celica-pic-6923583824320686427-1024x768.jpeg

Jexx21
08-19-2014, 07:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/obLGtwP.jpg?1

not overly fond of that aesthetic

I sort of prefer my set up which is practically standard Skyrim but with HD textures, some lighting changes, improved water, snow, foliage, etc. Not a huge fan of the ENB series for it to be honest.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 07:31 AM
not overly fond of that aesthetic

I sort of prefer my set up which is practically standard Skyrim but with HD textures, some lighting changes, improved water, snow, foliage, etc. Not a huge fan of the ENB series for it to be honest.

I really like the atmosphere it gives. I don't like the blue filter in vanilla x} and I got bored of realistic ENB's.

Jexx21
08-19-2014, 07:33 AM
realistic, eeries, w/e

I like the standard Skyrim atmosphere :P

I also like Fallout 3's green filter and New Vegas's orange filter, so there's that..

Strange, because the heavy color filters in AC1 and AC2 annoy the crap out of me :P

Oh and I also need a car within the next week, as long as I get my license on Monday anyway. I need it for school, because my Dad works night shifts and wouldn't be able to get me to school on time.

School being community college.

Also need (really, prefer, but still) a car so I can get a job.

Nyvri
08-19-2014, 07:40 AM
Strange, because the heavy color filters in AC1 and AC2 annoy the crap out of me :P

Same. I would have enjoyed Venice more if it looked like the screenshots. Or had Florence's light filter.

Sesheenku
08-19-2014, 07:43 AM
Oh and I also need a car within the next week, as long as I get my license on Monday anyway. I need it for school, because my Dad works night shifts and wouldn't be able to get me to school on time.

School being community college.

Also need (really, prefer, but still) a car so I can get a job.

Ah I see well I do highly suggest that you shop here too.

http://www.cargurus.com/

put in your zip code and then model/make year, price, turn down the accidents reported to 0 and check hide with frame damage and there you go. You might find a great deal. Don't be afraid to look an hour or so out of your city if it means a better car ;P

jayjay275
08-19-2014, 10:34 AM
I've had Kingdom Hearts since it started, but I've only got the first, the second, and final mix of the first game. I've never been too deeply interested in the game, but it is still quite fun to play from time to time.

jeordievera
08-19-2014, 12:59 PM
Cool! Did you get the part then or will they let you know soon?

WEIRD. I'm Indian! I have no white grandma with a blue tongue
Nope? I am your spiritual grandma!

TheHumanTowel
08-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Why do you need a car to get a job?

JustPlainQuirky
08-19-2014, 06:29 PM
really diggin' the new mods here

keep up the great work guys

jeordievera
08-19-2014, 06:55 PM
I've had too much coffee today it's not even funny!

ze_topazio
08-19-2014, 07:14 PM
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10568853_10152234486216555_2788925788105076339_n.p ng?oh=f9aa3c34e5fb1970c3b012cf22e226e3&oe=54785850

Welcome back home Nani, hope he recovers his former shape fast.

pacmanate
08-19-2014, 07:52 PM
Cool! Did you get the part then or will they let you know soon?

Nope? I am your spiritual grandma!

But you still ain't no rabbit

jeordievera
08-19-2014, 07:56 PM
But you still ain't no rabbit
What you sayyy?
http://i57.tinypic.com/33zbgg9.jpg

pacmanate
08-19-2014, 07:59 PM
What you sayyy?
http://i57.tinypic.com/33zbgg9.jpg

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Im-Shocked-gif.gif

aL_____eX
08-19-2014, 08:09 PM
which version do you like more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8dbokWHOxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2RQ8YkqeEU

The feels when I remember playing Black Flag nearly one year ago... time's running so fast these days. :(

edit: I put the videos in spoilers, don't know if it's really a spoiler but everyone who hasn't watched The Walking Dead should be careful.

Namikaze_17
08-19-2014, 08:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8dbokWHOxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2RQ8YkqeEU

The feels when I remember playing Black Flag nearly one year ago... time's running so fast these days. :(

edit: I put the videos in spoilers, don't know if it's really a spoiler but everyone who hasn't watched The Walking Dead should be careful.

^ I personally love both! I love walking dead though I haven't seen S4 yet. But both just leave you sad and speechless, especially after what happened in their respective stories.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-19-2014, 08:22 PM

Indeed. Time flies. I prefer black flag's version because of the great memories. It was a great ending.

aL_____eX
08-19-2014, 08:39 PM
^ I personally love both! I love walking dead though I haven't seen S4 yet. But both just leave you sad and speechless, especially after what happened in their respective stories.
Yeah, I just started season 3 yesterday and have to admit that The Walking Dead is without any doubts one of my top 3 favourite series ever.

Indeed. Time flies. I prefer black flag's version because of the great memories. It was a great ending.
The best possible ending for this game.

Video games, series and movies with deep stories and unique characters are one of the best things we have in our modern fast and stressful lifes! I love how some of them make you sad but happy at the same time. Sometimes they even manage it to make you see your life in a whole different way... *insert more emotional speech here* sorry, it's late and I'm tired.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-19-2014, 09:28 PM
The best possible ending for this game.

Video games, series and movies with deep stories and unique characters are one of the best things we have in our modern fast and stressful lifes! I love how some of them make you sad but happy at the same time. Sometimes they even manage it to make you see your life in a whole different way... *insert more emotional speech here* sorry, it's late and I'm tired.

I completely agree.

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 01:49 AM
Why do you need a car to get a job?

Cause some people don't want to live in crime infested ghetto loud cities and therefore require a car to get to the crime infested ghetto loud cities in order to work.

;P

Unless you're gonna take a bus and that's just inefficient and unreliable. Plus the quality of most people that take the bus... I will never take a public bus lol.

Subways and what not are a different story in cities because people of all walks of life take them but in many places you can meet some pretty bad people on buses.

Like over here I met some gang members that I was acquaintances with (Not in the gang just acquaintances) when I went to correctional school as a young teen. So yeah getting on the bus is generally not a good idea.

You don't know what those people could do you know? It's risky, I've also met hobos

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 04:04 AM
Suckerpunch spraying down layoffs.

Another videogame layoff article.

Look what all future game devs have to look forward to.

Ah well.

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 04:33 AM
Suckerpunch spraying down layoffs.

Another videogame layoff article.

Look what all future game devs have to look forward to.

Ah well.

Meh, I'm getting brokering license to hopefully start a fresh company.

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 04:36 AM
Fresh companies have it hardest.

Don't do amazingly well first time and you pretty much guarantee bankruptcy.

The main problem I have with frequent game dev layoffs is it makes it hard to work yourself up the ranks.

I guess you just really gotta impress with that portfolio/resume so people wanna keep ya.

#nowimevenmoreparanoid

HeedfulMass4856
08-20-2014, 04:42 AM
Newsflash, folks: Ubisoft is a racist, Illuminati company.

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 04:48 AM
i'm a member of the illuminati

I-Like-Pie45
08-20-2014, 04:55 AM
i'm a member of the illuminati

Oh

so can you get me Iron Man's autograph, then

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 04:59 AM
Fresh companies have it hardest.

Don't do amazingly well first time and you pretty much guarantee bankruptcy.

The main problem I have with frequent game dev layoffs is it makes it hard to work yourself up the ranks.

I guess you just really gotta impress with that portfolio/resume so people wanna keep ya.

#nowimevenmoreparanoid

I realize the risks and have a rough idea of the costs. I don't jump into anything ;P Not without hours of research and study. It's not an immediate project anyways, money must be put away for it and a lot of it. If I managed to make it well with the brokering though... Miami real estate isn't cheap, I'm guaranteed at least 16k on average, and that's just one appointment.

Newsflash, folks: Ubisoft is a racist, Illuminati company.

8U your last troll was better, at least it was partially believable.

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 05:01 AM
I personally would prefer to just get a steady job and slowly rise up the company to the point i have some creative say/control.

but not enough to become a notable face on a company

I'd much too self-consious for that, lol.

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 05:03 AM
I personally would prefer to just get a steady job and slowly rise up the company to the point i have some creative say/control.

but not enough to become a notable face on a company

I'd much too self-consious for that, lol.

Not for me, the game industry is full of cancerous fat businessmen running things. I'd rather do it myself than listen to some ****** old man born in the 30's sit in his office with his 20 year old secretary that he hand picked and tell me what to do as if he knows what he's talking about.

Xstantin
08-20-2014, 05:03 AM
^And I just wanna sit and doodle in the corner lol

Nyvri
08-20-2014, 05:04 AM
How old are you, Fatal?

Well in Pimpaca years... ;)

85, but still kicking.

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 05:04 AM
Oh

so can you get me Iron Man's autograph, then
Iron Man is dead

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 05:05 AM
@sesh

where'd you get that impression?

@KEV

you could be one of those people who gets paid for sitting on their butts and playing videogames all day on youtube/twitch for fun

I have no respect for most of those people

but you could do it.

HeedfulMass4856
08-20-2014, 05:09 AM
I realize the risks and have a rough idea of the costs. I don't jump into anything ;P Not without hours of research and study. It's not an immediate project anyways, money must be put away for it and a lot of it. If I managed to make it well with the brokering though... Miami real estate isn't cheap, I'm guaranteed at least 16k on average, and that's just one appointment.

8U your last troll was better, at least it was partially believable.
*smh* I've been trying to convince you fools that Ubi is racist and Illuminati for a few days now. You're just late, minion ("minion" because you are a Ubi slave).

Xstantin
08-20-2014, 05:09 AM
@Mayrice, eh, not my cup of tea

I-Like-Pie45
08-20-2014, 05:16 AM
Iron Man is dead

Well, poop.

Heehee, poop.

itsamea-mario
08-20-2014, 05:20 AM
Who remembers Jade Raymond?

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 05:24 AM
lol Jade Raymond.

I follow her on twitter.

She's not very talkative with the community doe.

She's more talkative than Corey though.

I-Like-Pie45
08-20-2014, 05:25 AM
First still of Ant-Man, the Marvel movie almost made by Edgar Wright, without the ants but with a man:
http://www.toplessrobot.com/firstantman.jpg

More photos from the set of Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Bad Titling
http://31.media.tumblr.com/b7c743f975a6bcb6666b459c3d821b45/tumblr_najgyjiuHl1rei3gfo1_500.jpg
https://33.media.tumblr.com/729cd666a0dfb147406a918eb7158f38/tumblr_najgz2nFw11rs2uhvo1_500.jpg

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 05:29 AM
A shirt, a hood, and a jacket?

#badAlexMercerCosplay

Xstantin
08-20-2014, 05:39 AM
Mercer is probably one of the easiest to cosplay :nonchalance:

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 05:41 AM
Yeah.

I want to cosplay as him.

But then I'd have to cut my hair.

Not wear a wig doe.

I go all out.

Ah man someone reblogged my widdle AC:Ro comic on tumblr and now its getting lotsa notes *blush blush*

Xstantin
08-20-2014, 05:46 AM
I never get notes on Tumblr. I'm not popular there, but you could make a job out of it with chibis :o

itsamea-mario
08-20-2014, 05:50 AM
A shirt, a hood, and a jacket?

#badAlexMercerCosplay

He's not even wearing a shirt...

A t shirt yeah, not a shirt shirt though..

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 05:51 AM
Im one of those cowards who deletes my posts if it doesnt get a single reblog within like 5-10 minutes,

cuz I'm a self-conscious piece of trash

most popular one I have is a korra gif with 4,000+ notes.

gifs are always popular tho.

my actual art goes pretty much unnoticed

but hey they're doodles. too messy to put on D.A.

@mario

whoops my bad

I-Like-Pie45
08-20-2014, 05:57 AM
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to play a role in the movie Shazam, apparently also a part of DC's new cinematic universe.

For those not in the know, this is Shazam aka the hero formerly known as Captain Marvel:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130925212926/marvel_dc/images/7/70/Justice_League_Vol_2_0_Textless.jpg

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 06:06 AM
@sesh

where'd you get that impression?

Cause that's generally what the "top" rank of the companies are. Some old guy who has a business degree and doesn't appreciate or know jack squat about video games and thus makes business oriented moves without considering the consequences to the video game side.

Hence the existence of EA, if their top ranks gave a crap about video gaming they wouldn't sit on licenses that they're not doing ANYTHING with, like the Alice license. If it weren't for those scum lapping, license holding, greedy, *** hats then we would probably have an Alice 3 by now.

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 06:08 AM
Eeeeeehhh

Imma reserve judgements for when I'm actually in the industry

IF i manage to get in the industry

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 06:09 AM
Yves seems like a cool guy though.

He founded Ubisoft with his brothers to sell games and stuff. Wonder if they're actually interested in games or if they just did it for the money.

I-Like-Pie45
08-20-2014, 06:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziKpyCuD4qk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flz5YGyhK8s

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 06:10 AM
Of course not.

Old people don't like viddy gaemz

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 06:14 AM
Yves seems like a cool guy though.

He founded Ubisoft with his brothers to sell games and stuff. Wonder if they're actually interested in games or if they just did it for the money.

They can do some stupid things sometimes but they at least listen to fan input.

I personally think based on their companies behavior that they do care about games but business may be starting to butt heads with that passion.

Like the game The Crew. Last I checked you had to pay micro transactions for important items.

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 06:15 AM
Of course not.

Old people don't like viddy gaemz

lol

There have been some 50-year old gamers on this forum before.

I-Like-Pie45
08-20-2014, 06:18 AM
http://jcbaggee.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/asbr09-004.jpg

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 06:22 AM
http://jcbaggee.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/asbr09-004.jpg

Batman's so cool.

JustPlainQuirky
08-20-2014, 06:35 AM
Shamelessly spreading horrible pairings on tumblr.

Ahahaha

I'm going to hell.

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 06:38 AM
I want to be Robin. Tim Drake in particular.

He has some hot girlfriends..

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 07:21 AM
I want to be Robin. Tim Drake in particular.

He has some hot girlfriends..

Ah lol. Indeed but I do alright myself.

itsamea-mario
08-20-2014, 07:23 AM
Yves can never be described as a cool guy.
You could argue that he may not be evil (which he is) But even if he was good, he would still be uncool.

Namikaze_17
08-20-2014, 07:26 AM
It sucks having no arms!

I currently can't fight, sleep, eat, or play with my-

Nevermind.

Jexx21
08-20-2014, 07:30 AM
Yves seems like a cool guy,

Nyvri
08-20-2014, 07:31 AM
You didn't do jack**** against Obito. Or Madara.

How does it that feel?

Namikaze_17
08-20-2014, 07:51 AM
You didn't do jack**** against Obito. Or Madara.

How does it that feel?

Well both of them had to go bat**** SO6P mode to do that to me. But overall I'm f***ing pissed off! Especially when Madara kicked my last arm off. :(

itsamea-mario
08-20-2014, 08:53 AM
Yves seems like a cool guy,

http://i.imgur.com/ejoSKID.png

jeordievera
08-20-2014, 09:04 AM
^^^ :D very down to earth kinda guy

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 09:07 AM
Ermagerd guys Q~Q I found a 1920's house for rent!

http://123d986b4de003452a44-72d552f2bc32713dcbb9d076b720bae1.r13.cf1.rackcdn.c om/A1982558_6_20140729101735.jpg

http://123d986b4de003452a44-72d552f2bc32713dcbb9d076b720bae1.r13.cf1.rackcdn.c om/A1982558_3_20140729101754.jpg

http://123d986b4de003452a44-72d552f2bc32713dcbb9d076b720bae1.r13.cf1.rackcdn.c om/A1982558_4_20140729101756.jpg

Do want!

jeordievera
08-20-2014, 09:12 AM
Ermagerd guys Q~Q I found a 1920's house for rent!
Do want!
Nice, I hope its haunted :rolleyes:

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Nice, I hope its haunted :rolleyes:

I don't 8U I have a healthy fear that balances my infinite fascination of the paranormal.

Oh yeah, that house says walls are for plebeians gotta have windows everywurr.

jeordievera
08-20-2014, 09:19 AM
I like windows.. you can see things...

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 09:21 AM
I like windows.. you can see things...

It has oak trees and gardens. I love dat nature.

jeordievera
08-20-2014, 09:25 AM
I would be worried about people spying on me through the windows but this house looks quite private.

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 09:26 AM
I would be worried about people spying on me through the windows but this house looks quite private.

They'd have to get well into the property first.

http://123d986b4de003452a44-72d552f2bc32713dcbb9d076b720bae1.r13.cf1.rackcdn.c om/A1982558_1_20140729101757.jpg

This is the front of it.

jeordievera
08-20-2014, 09:30 AM
It has very well secured front gate! ;)
What I don't like is all the s*** in front of the house (all the fountains, benches, lamps, clock.. ) Whyyy? :)

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 09:32 AM
It has very well secured front gate! ;)
What I don't like is all the s*** in front of the house (all the fountains, benches, lamps, clock.. ) Whyyy? :)

Cause 1920's people are classy. You like just don't get it. I bet you don't even wear a top hat and monocle!

Serious though. Back in those days that area was likely a busy place and the guy was probably rich as hell and was like, let me help the public and slap a clock where everyone can see it!

jeordievera
08-20-2014, 09:37 AM
So you basically want to live like a Great Gatsby! :)
And I don't wear a top hat and monocle I would go more for a flapper look

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 09:42 AM
So you basically want to live like a Great Gatsby! :)
And I don't wear a top hat and monocle I would go more for a flapper look

My ideal house would be something like this.

http://www.idreamhomez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/victorian_homes_that_s_an_interesting_looking_hous e__victorian_homes_part_ii.jpg

or

http://dreamhomesidea.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/what_is_a_victorian_home_victorian_homes_powless_a t_home_there_is_something_on_my_mind.jpg

I was born too late ; ( but hey, if I get a job that doesn't suck and I intent to, I can have my dream soon.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-20-2014, 09:46 AM
Funny Emmy spoof by breaking bad stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovqM72em1dA

jeordievera
08-20-2014, 09:50 AM
I really like the American Horror Story house:
http://cdn.cstatic.net/cache/gallery/7156/6511525785_d5e7a9bb74_o.jpg
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/16568/slide_16568_230378_large.jpg?1320069752748
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/16568/slide_16568_230373_large.jpg?1320069962682

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 09:56 AM
I really like the American Horror Story house:
http://cdn.cstatic.net/cache/gallery/7156/6511525785_d5e7a9bb74_o.jpg
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/16568/slide_16568_230378_large.jpg?1320069752748
http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/16568/slide_16568_230373_large.jpg?1320069962682

Such beauty : 3

Quite frankly I'd take any mid size to large Queen Anne or second empire Victorian as long as they're elaborate enough and the interior remains original. I HATE when people ruin a good piece of history by ripping away its timeless interior and replacing it with todays bland single color walls.

It should be a jail-able offense, right along with buying one and turning it into apartments for ghetto people. No. No. Why would you allow them to ruin a historical house? I live in a once quiet neighborhood that turned ghetto.. I've seen what my neighbor has done to the house next door, there is nothing beautiful about it left and the previous owner was a Mexican man with very tasteful decorating sense. Surely the beautiful tile he put in has been ruined by now.

jeordievera
08-20-2014, 10:10 AM
Such beauty : 3

Quite frankly I'd take any mid size to large Queen Anne or second empire Victorian as long as they're elaborate enough and the interior remains original. I HATE when people ruin a good piece of history by ripping away its timeless interior and replacing it with todays bland single color walls.

It should be a jail-able offense, right along with buying one and turning it into apartments for ghetto people. No. No. Why would you allow them to ruin a historical house? I live in a once quiet neighborhood that turned ghetto.. I've seen what my neighbor has done to the house next door, there is nothing beautiful about it left and the previous owner was a Mexican man with very tasteful decorating sense. Surely the beautiful tile he put in has been ruined by now.
Yeah I agree! These houses should stay as they are as a piece of history. Same with vintage cars, I hate when people ruin them. I know that once you buy it its yours and you can do whatever you like with it but there should be some law preventing people from ruining houses/cars with historical value..

aL_____eX
08-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Don't know if it was posted before, but Ubisoft officially announced they will stop developing/releasing games for last gen consoles by next year.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/08/18/ubisoft-ceo-yves-guillemot-nintendo-customers-don-t-buy-assassin-s-creed.aspx

"Guillemot has told us before that he is surprised by how fast consumers are upgrading to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Now, he is even more confident about Ubisoft’s development priorities over the coming year. “What we see is that this year is still fine for the PS3 and 360, but next year because they are selling very quickly, we’ll move to the new hardware,” Guillemot tells us. “After 2015, it will be hard for us to create games for those systems.”

Sesheenku
08-20-2014, 10:16 AM
Yeah I agree! These houses should stay as they are as a piece of history. Same with vintage cars, I hate when people ruin them. I know that once you buy it its yours and you can do whatever you like with it but there should be some law preventing people from ruining houses/cars with historical value..

Indeed, there's plenty of older people who really appreciate those cars and want to keep everything the way it was. My younger brother is one of few in the younger generation who really adores old cars.

I really don't understand it though, if you buy a Victorian why would you go in and then take down the fancy wood paneling and the original glossy wood floors? If you don't like the Victorian style don't buy it lol or have a house built in the Victorian style with the modern materials you prefer.

The greatest insult is when they put carpet... I despise carpet. It gets filthy easily, can easily be permanently stained, and you have to have a shampooer and vacuum to properly clean it.

Don't know if it was posted before, but Ubisoft officially announced they will stop developing/releasing games for last gen consoles by next year.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/08/18/ubisoft-ceo-yves-guillemot-nintendo-customers-don-t-buy-assassin-s-creed.aspx

Expected quite honestly. There's no more limits to push with that decrepit technology.