PDA

View Full Version : PLATOON WORLD CUP 128Slots !

PlatoonGaming
08-14-2014, 07:52 PM
http://www.platoongaming.fr/img/bg-world-cup.jpg

Dear viewers,

You like the principle of our Speedcup?

Then you will love Platoon World Cup!!

PlatoonTV present you its first international tournament!

Yes, INTERNATIONAL! Whether you are French, Russian, German, Polish, Brazilian or else, this tournament is for you.:)
For an international tournament, the size is international ! This is a 128 seats tournament occurring the whole month of upcoming September that awaits you !

Rank admission: CHAMPION 1 Minimum

As usual, the registration can be done on our website in two steps, one of pre-registration and another of validation to avoid last minute absent players.

To pre-register, you just need to create and account on our website http://www.platoongaming.fr/ and then click on the tab Tournament , select Platoon World Cup and click on registration.

CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE:

As you know, platoonTV is a French community, and we know that it’s complicate for all other communities to understand a French website.

So to help you for create an account and join to the Platoon World Cup easily, our English streamer Bomy999 prepare for you a little video to explain how navigate in our website.

You can find the video by the following link: http://youtu.be/XkwI-wxsN4A

Once you have found the tournament in the website, don’t worry, all rules and tournament description are explained in both languages French and English.

TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION

PRE-REGISTRATION OPENNING: The Thursday 14th August 2014.

The tournament registration contains multiple steps, first you need to pre-register yourself with the button below.

One week before the tournament's launch, we will activate the Check-in Step. A registration confirmation e-mail will be sent to all pre-registred players (thanks to check carefully your spam box).

VALIDATION E-MAIL SENT: The Monday 25th August at 8PM GMT+1,

To finally validate your participation during the Check-in, click on the link in the e-mail, connect on your account and click on the green button indicating Validate my participation .

Note : Before confirming your registration, be sure to be available for the whole tournament duration !
There will be a lot of games (especially for the first turn) and we won't be able to wait players that could be late.

AGENDA

You will have, for the first 4 turns, one week to do your Bo3.

Tournament's launch and games drawing: Sunday 31 August 2014,

1st turn:

Games' start: Monday 1st September 2014

Games' end: Friday 5th September 2014.

2nd turn:

Games' start: Monday 8th September 2014

Games' end: Friday 12th September 2014.

3rd turn:

Games' start: Monday 15th September 2014

Games' end: Friday 19th September 2014.

4th turn:

(Note: This turn will include 1/8 AND 1/4 finals)

1/8 Games' start: Monday 22th September 2014

1/8 Games' end: Friday 24th September 2014.

1/4 Games' start: Monday 24th September 2014

1/4 Games' end: Friday 26th September 2014.

Semi-Finals

Game in live the Saturday 27th September 2014

Small Final and Final in Bo5

Game in live the Sunday 28th September 2014

Warning: In case of a game not played at the dateline, if only one of the two players has validated his presence, he will acces to the next turn. If none of the two players was present or if both players were present but that the game was not played, arbitration will be done by the tournament moderators.

TOURNAMENT PROGRESS / RULES

Authorized format in the tournament : STANDARD

All the games are in Bo3 except the final in Bo5.

We won't ask any decklists, we trust you. But if someone is caught with cards that are not part of the Standard format, he will be automatically disqualified.

For this Platoon World Cup, we will apply a ban system on heroes, all the informations concerning the ban system will be available on your match reports.

Minimum number of decks needed : 3 (This number is explained below), no maximum.

Before the game :
 The two participants will need to go on the match report assigned to them in the tournament tree.
 Think about contacting your opponent In Game to plan your match.
 For this tournament, we apply an heroes ban system :

In every game, both players will have the possibility to ban 2 heroes, each one at his turn according to the following method ABBA:

Player A (player present in the top left corner of the match report) ban 1 hero
Player B bans 2 heroes
Players A ban a second hero.

Following this process, the game between the two players can only be played without the heroes that have been banned on the previous step by them.

Presuming that you won't ban your own heroes, this explains why we suggest you to have at least 3 different decks. However, you can have as many decks as you want. You don't need to give decklists before your games to us or your opponent. The only restrictions are not to play heroes that have been banned for your game.

Do no stress about the ban system, you will find all the detailed explanations about it in your match report

After the game:
The winner of the game will need to :
- Give the score in the match report comments.
- Put on the match report the replays of every round renamed “Player1vsPlayer2Roundnumber”. This is mandatory.

In case of dispute, replays prevail over the rest. If no replays can be given, the game needs to be played again.
In case of game crash / bug, the game need to be played again.
In case of disconnection of one of the two player, the remaining player is the winner.

COVERAGE :

Here is the broadcasting planning of the Platoon World Cup :

1st Turn: Stream Tuesday 9th September at 8PM GMT+1
2nd Turn: Stream Tuesday 16th September at 8PM GMT+1
3rd Turn: Stream Tuesday 23th September at 8PM GMT+1
4th Turn: Stream Friday 26th September at 8PM GMT+1
Semi-Finals: Games in LIVE STREAM Saturday 29th September at 8PM GMT+1
Small final and Final: Games in LIVE STREAM Sunday 30th September at 8PM GMT+1

More information about the international coverage will be released in the next days.

Please note that all dates could be change.

REWARDS

1st: 2500 Seals + One statue Xorm + 4 Super Pack GB
2nd: 1250 Seals + One alternate artwork (Ishuma OR full set week of mercenaries OU full set Banshee) + 3 Super Pack GB
3rd: 750 Seals + 1 tee shirt + 2 Super Pack GB
4th: 500 Seals + 1 tee shirt + 2 Super Pack GB
5th: 150 Seals + 1 tee shirt + 1 Super Pack GB
6th: 150 Seals + 1 Tee shirt + 1 Super Pack GB
7th: 150 Seals + 1 Tee shirt + 1 Super Pack GB
8th: 150 Seals + 1 Tee shirt + 1 Super Pack GB

Other surprise probably coming soon!

For all questions, don’t hesitate to ask us at the address: platoongamingtv@gmail.com

Ipwnfour
08-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Nice initiative! I've already pre-registered.

LurifaxB
08-15-2014, 02:59 PM
Great initiative! Great prizes!

I just have to check to see I will be available that many days. Otherwise I'm going to sign up.

yuffiekasiragi
08-15-2014, 04:35 PM
CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON OUR WEBSITE:

As you know, platoonTV is a French community, and we know that its complicate for all other communities to understand a French website.

So to help you for create an account and join to the Platoon World Cup easily, our English streamer Bomy999 prepare for you a little video to explain how navigate in our website.

You can find the video by the following link: http://youtu.be/XkwI-wxsN4A

@OP: If ppl don't speak french, they can use the english version of the site that google translate provides: (https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.platoongaming.fr%2F&edit-text=&act=url) :cool:

yuffiekasiragi
08-15-2014, 04:40 PM
PS: Also a huuuge Thumbs UP ! for the ban-system. This could create more diversity, as we won't just see the same 3-4 heroes over and over again (unless ppl will just play the next "best 4" heroes *lol*). Eager to see how this will work out ! :)

Natchai_Ubisoft
08-21-2014, 09:07 AM
http://mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8224-ib1xWpVV8MnzW61.png

Tony72200
08-21-2014, 09:29 AM
@OP: If ppl don't speak french, they can use the english version of the site that google translate provides: (https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.platoongaming.fr%2F&edit-text=&act=url) :cool:

OMG google just broke my website :( :(

Durendal100
08-26-2014, 10:29 PM
I wasnt fast enough to check my email.....

Have fun guys in such amazing Tournament :)

Any loser who took my spot and did not play in that tournament -----------> go ************** and ******* :P

npavcec
08-27-2014, 12:18 AM
I also didn't get in. WTF?!

The thing is, I have already validated participation TWO freaking times (plus registration) before they threw me out.

What are they, like requesting validating the entry every 2 days?! WTF?! What the hell kind of non-sense is that?

Lame. And very unprofessional, platoongaming.. very unprofessional. Ever occured to you that there are people who don't check their email every day trigger happy to validate the participation like X-th time for the ONE tournament which they already registered AND confirmed?! Blah.. just.. lame..

edit. Ok, Ok, now I see.. registration will take MULTIPLE steps. OMG.. :D

Milky97
08-27-2014, 03:24 AM
I also couldnt check in. Didnt understand that System plus on sone links my pc detected a virus..

LordSimplet
08-27-2014, 07:55 AM
I'm not from Platoon, but the system is quite simple (ok, I'm french, maybe English explanations weren't as good as you could expect) : you preregister and are on a list. When registrations are open, the players on the list receive a mail . You just have to click on the link in the mail and click on the green button "v".
Only first X player (X depending on the number of players wanted) who register are accepted in the tournament...

Now you know how it works for future tournaments :)

Durendal100
08-27-2014, 08:37 AM
Well if anyone feels its wrong and wanna abandom tournament as a form of a protest please contact me so i can jump into your spot :P

Btw Please make 256 tourney next time guys :D

Milky97
08-27-2014, 12:20 PM
I'm not from Platoon, but the system is quite simple (ok, I'm french, maybe English explanations weren't as good as you could expect) : you preregister and are on a list. When registrations are open, the players on the list receive a mail . You just have to click on the link in the mail and click on the green button "v".
Only first X player (X depending on the number of players wanted) who register are accepted in the tournament...

Now you know how it works for future tournaments :)

I understood that but why i got like 6 mails?

jkk89
08-27-2014, 05:21 PM
Ye I got 6 mails too :D

npavcec
08-27-2014, 06:10 PM
Ye I got 6 mails too :D

Not only that, to me, all after the first landed in the spam folder. Naturally, they were all the same.. except the link. :)

Ludonith
08-31-2014, 09:14 AM
Sorry for that, we had a few problem with the registration tournament in our website, this is our first 128 slots tournament and nobody is perfect ! next time we could try 256 slots :p but we will engage a chinese farmer to moderate the 128 matchs in the first round :p

Natchai_Ubisoft
09-01-2014, 09:14 AM
so first day of the tournament today? I AM EXCITE.

Lorenthiel
09-01-2014, 05:59 PM
What i suppose to do, when i dont know my opponent's IGN(cause his/her nickname in platoongaming is different than IGN) and my opponent is not responding?

chingon_one
09-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Hi there!

2-0 victory vs IzualSpirit, first game was so close and second was a really good pairing for me.

Btw, I'm having an issue with my replay manager and I can't execute it (it crash before open)

Can you IzualSpirit upload the replays for the TO's?

Thanks, nice to meet u!

jkk89
09-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Yea, I am lost as well. Who is Daniel Kirchner?

Uraxor
09-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Yea, I am lost as well. Who is Daniel Kirchner?

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6480649728/hCBAB29F7/

http://www.twitch.tv/cucu99

hint: read the FAQ

xNolaan
09-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Same here.
carlos.boyland please contact me here or in game, my nick is the same.

LordSimplet
09-02-2014, 09:34 AM
What i suppose to do, when i dont know my opponent's IGN(cause his/her nickname in platoongaming is different than IGN) and my opponent is not responding?

You can post on your sheet match. If your opponent doesn't reply before friday you win automatically the first turn.

Xyx0rz
09-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Semi-Finals: Games in LIVE STREAM Saturday 29th September at 8PM GMT+1
Small final and Final: Games in LIVE STREAM Sunday 30th September at 8PM GMT+1
This should be Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 September, right?

Lorenthiel
09-02-2014, 10:53 AM
You can post on your sheet match. If your opponent doesn't reply before friday you win automatically the first turn.

That is exactly what i have done. Thank you for answer :)