PDA

View Full Version : Mods why Did you remove my thread?

jackkiedis
08-14-2014, 04:31 AM
Why has some one moved my Assassin's Creed Unity & Rogue Easter eggs/Achievements discussion thread, to the Assassins Creed Rogue General Discussion?

There is no official thread to discuss Easter eggs for Assassins Creed Unity or Rogue that's why I created it. It doesn't make it sense for it to be on Assassins Creed Rogue General discussion as there is my post for possible Easter eggs for Assassins Creed Unity which have nothing to do with the Discussion in Rogue.

I had asked "Assassin's Creed Unity & Rogue Easter eggs/Achievements discussion" for a sticky thread to be made, not to be moved to a obscure location.

Mods can you restore my thread, make it aN official Easter eggs discussion for Assassins Creed Unity & Rogue.

Jexx21
08-14-2014, 04:42 AM
no

Wolfmeister1010
08-14-2014, 05:14 AM
Because it was an irrelevant thread. The games haven't even come out yet. Lets wait until then before we discuss in game easter eggs

jackkiedis
08-14-2014, 05:48 AM
Because it was an irrelevant thread. The games haven't even come out yet. Lets wait until then before we discuss in game easter eggs

How is it irrelevant? The thread was a Wish List for possible Easter eggs. Surly we can share our ideas and with 3 months to go they can add or remove things as they like, Its not like UBISOFT is Compelled to grant Players everything.

Also you moved the entire thing to the wrong thread. "A:C Unity Easter eggs discussion" in the "Assassins creed Rogue General discussion" ;it makes no sense...

I don't know why you complain afterwards that forum members don't post in the correct sections,when some mods can't get it right themselves.

Wolfmeister1010
08-14-2014, 05:56 AM
How is it irrelevant? The thread was a Wish List for possible Easter eggs. Surly we can share our ideas and with 3 months to go they can add or remove things as they like, Its not like UBISOFT is Compelled to grant Players everything.

Also you moved the entire thing to the wrong thread. "A:C Unity Easter eggs discussion" in the "Assassins creed Rogue General discussion" ;it makes no sense...

I don't know why you complain afterwards that forum members don't post in the correct sections,when some mods can't get it right themselves.
Right then. There are several things wrong with what you just posted.

1. I am not a mod..lol.

2. If you really believe that they could just "add" things with 3 months to go..then you amaze me with your ignorance. 1 of those months isn't even dev time. They go gold and begin shipping preparations like a month before shipping. And they are focusing on polishing now. You think they will just decide to add new things this late in the dev? You have a lot to learn.

3. Your grammar hurts my eyes.

4. Lesson: Before you decide to challenge everyone, the entire forum, and the mods..as a junior member with 8 posts...be sure to learn how the forum works and..you know..KNOW things. Because a person who knows nothing, attempting to make an irrelevant point, is quite hilarious.

5. Your little wish list thread clutters up the page 1 of all the threads that are worth reading. With all the info being given right now, there are dozens of new threads a day regarding actual important things, and your little wish list does not deserve its own thread. You should be able to understand that, but instead you have decided to incessantly whine and throw blame/insults at the mods like a child.

Good day.

Sesheenku
08-14-2014, 06:53 AM

1. I am not a mod..lol.

2. If you really believe that they could just "add" things with 3 months to go..then you amaze me with your ignorance. 1 of those months isn't even dev time. They go gold and begin shipping preparations like a month before shipping. And they are focusing on polishing now. You think they will just decide to add new things this late in the dev? You have a lot to learn.

4. Lesson: Before you decide to challenge everyone, the entire forum, and the mods..as a junior member with 8 posts...be sure to learn how the forum works and..you know..KNOW things. Because a person who knows nothing, attempting to make an irrelevant point, is quite hilarious.

5. Your little wish list thread clutters up the page 1 of all the threads that are worth reading. With all the info being given right now, there are dozens of new threads a day regarding actual important things, and your little wish list does not deserve its own thread. You should be able to understand that, but instead you have decided to incessantly whine and throw blame/insults at the mods like a child.

Good day.

Marry me, marry me so hard.

Wolfmeister1010
08-14-2014, 07:02 AM
Marry me, marry me so hard.

Do you have a dowry

jackkiedis
08-14-2014, 07:44 AM

1. I am not a mod..lol.

Good day.

1. if you are not a mod then why are you commenting here, I've asked for an explanation from the person who removed it. If it doesn't concern you then don't bite your tongue.Also some senior members are able to delete, remove or edit threads short of being fully fledged mods. my question relates to whoever removed it mod or not.

2.You must be in La La Land if you think I meant to say that they can just change the game in 3 months. I know they ship weeks before hands.Its still a fact some developers remove or change things at the last minute, it doesn't necessarily mean that they do it in 3 months.

3.Good That it Hurts Your Eyes! The writing is readable and that's all that matters!

4.Where have I challenged the entire forum? you are Blind to the core!. Its you who is jumping up and down beating your chest like a G.

5.Ah so my little wish list does not deserve its own thread. Of course you being a professional troll know what's important right, trying to pick fights with newcomers and showing off as some kind off a Hard core Metal boy. But no you want to waste your time here and be the Troll you are, just go Take a Hike....

Sesheenku
08-14-2014, 07:48 AM
Do you have a dowry

Baby, I'll get you whatever you want ;P

Lolol.

Aphex_Tim
08-14-2014, 07:56 AM
We are the voice of the Mods; for normal human beings have neither the aural nor the psychological capacity to withstand the awesome power of the exalted and glorious Mods' true voices. Were you to hear it, your mind would cave in and your heart would explode within your chest.

Locopells
08-14-2014, 12:17 PM
OK, enough people. no need to be so harsh to a new member. However Jack, cool it also. Wolf has a certain point about learning how the forums work - ranting at other members is never a good thing, and this kind of thread is against the rules (which I suggest you make sure you're familiar with).

If you guys have issues take it to PM. That applies to complaints as well.