PDA

View Full Version : Desmond theory

rob1990312
08-13-2014, 12:32 AM
I was wondering if anyone else thought that desmond may originally have been concieved as an aita like character(or even aita himself ) with him altair and ezio being the same person, it could also explain his high percentage of first civ dna. Before anyone says it i know he isnt aita now its just a theory

EmbodyingSeven5
08-13-2014, 02:25 AM
I actually already posted a thread on this..... I was shot down right away

Assassin_M
08-13-2014, 02:29 AM
Before anyone says it i know he isnt aita now its just a theory
If you know he's not, then he's not...he's not. No theory. He has high TWCB DNA because his parents come from lineages of diverse individuals who had high concentration of TWCB DNA. These 2 lineages converge and make Desmond.

Locopells
08-13-2014, 02:46 AM
I actually already posted a thread on this..... I was shot down right away

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/898550-could-desmond-be-a-sage-and-how-many-versions-of-the-player-is-in-the-world

rob1990312
08-13-2014, 02:53 AM
What i meant was could he have been created by the devs with this idea in mind but obviously scrapped

Ya i think its plausible theory

Ureh
08-13-2014, 03:08 AM
Yeah back when AC2 just launched and I read Altair's Codex about immortality via the Apple, quite a few people were assuming the same thing. That all three might've been the same person. No idea if that's what they were alluding to then scrapped it. Doesn't really matter anymore though. :]

rob1990312
08-13-2014, 03:28 AM
No its not really relevent now but it was just a thought like a lot has changed in modern story since it started but i think it would be naive to think that everything thats happend in the modern day story was planned from the start, so anything is possible,theres been a lot of retcons

Assassin_M
08-13-2014, 03:34 AM
What i meant was could he have been created by the devs with this idea in mind but obviously scrapped

Ya i think its plausible theory
oooooooh, yes yes, I can attest to what Ureh said too. A lot of people, including me, theorized that Altair, Ezio and Desmond were all the same person, especially because they all had the same face too. You know? you might actually be right...it might'v been something they scrapped and then integrated it into the Aita story.

rob1990312
08-13-2014, 04:13 AM
I should have probably gave this thread a different title, on another note facial projection wasnt introduced until acr which of course is now cannon and probably for the best and to let the series grow( for instance having a protagonist of different race that doesnt look like Desmond and to justify the character of their next game being native American ). But before this it could be assummed that Desmond, altair and ezio did actually look exactly the same which lends to the theory that they were the same person,re-incarnation etc