Pages : [1] 2

X_xWolverinEx_X
08-12-2014, 10:12 AM
:o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOJ1fG7gc2U&list=UU_fwlBSrMIfdb4Br2O_Fzlw

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Sweet....

The Xbox stream Starts in 4 and a half hours, Looking forward to seeing some Unity and maybe even Rogue. Here is the link to the stream
http://www.twitch.tv/Xbox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPL2ErQRIvs#t=53

X_xWolverinEx_X
08-12-2014, 10:20 AM
Sweet....

The Xbox stream Starts in 4 and a half hours, Looking forward to seeing some Unity and maybe even Rogue. Here is the link to the stream
http://www.twitch.tv/Xbox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPL2ErQRIvs#t=53

thanks for the link. what do you think of my ac unity and rogue logo mash up under my name ?

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 10:37 AM
thanks for the link. what do you think of my ac unity and rogue logo mash up under my name ?

Nice job on it.

sem1rek
08-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Just some basic information:
12. 8. 2014:
Microsoft conference - 5am PDT / 8am EDT / 1pm BST / 2pm CEST - Watch here (http://www.twitch.tv/xbox)
Sony conference - 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 6pm BST / 7pm CEST - Watch here (http://www.twitch.tv/playstation)
13. 8. 2014:
EA conference - 1am PDT / 4am EDT / 9am BST / 10am CEST - Watch here (http://www.ea.com/gamescom)

jeordievera
08-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Awesome, thanks for the links and time schedule

X_xWolverinEx_X
08-12-2014, 11:12 AM
http://imgur.com/OZymWSf

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Hoping we get a new Unity demo at one of the conferences!

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 11:53 AM
^ We will... I hope... Since the xbox conference is in (EDIT 1 hour) and it says in the Xbox Gamescom conference trailer that It will be showing some big games and then it Shows AC Unity.

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 11:54 AM
^ I hope so too, yeah I noticed that! The conference is actually in 1 hour 10 minutes :D

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 11:56 AM
^ Seriously? crap I must have miscalculated on my time zone converter...

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 12:00 PM
Haha that happens to me all the time but I double checked and people were saying on the Twitch livestream chat thing. 1 hour to go.

X_xWolverinEx_X
08-12-2014, 12:03 PM
dam I go to sleep in about 30 min and when I wake up all of this news will be in my face and then no time to read it all because of a pastry's course I have tomorrow for a bit

Mr_Shade
08-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Just to confirm those people who have different timezones..

Xbox Conference is in 55 minutes from time of this post ;)

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Haha that happens to me all the time but I double checked and people were saying on the Twitch livestream chat thing. 1 hour to go.

Yep, just checked on the converter, One hour to go.. and everyone I know well on here is probably sleeping...

X_xWolverinEx_X
08-12-2014, 12:10 PM
anyone know if twitch works on phones ?

Mr_Shade
08-12-2014, 12:13 PM
anyone know if twitch works on phones ?

depending on the phone ;)

There's a twitch app for android and iOS

:)

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Just to confirm those people who have different timezones..

Xbox Conference is in 55 minutes from time of this post ;)

Please tell us! Will Unity be present?! :D

X_xWolverinEx_X
08-12-2014, 12:16 PM
depending on the phone ;)

There's a twitch app for android and iOS

:)
thank you mr shades getting it now :D

now there is only one thing we can say...so it begins

Mr_Shade
08-12-2014, 12:26 PM
Please tell us! Will Unity be present?! :D

Only time will tell.

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Ads have just started.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 12:51 PM
When's it starting?

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 12:56 PM
They showed a Unity ad so hopefully we will get some demo. Its about to start!

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 12:57 PM
^^

They showed the sneak peak trailer, CLASSIC ARNO CONFIRMED.

God I need a life.

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 12:58 PM
^ haha - you are never gna let that classic arno thing go are you lol

kosmoscreed
08-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Starting now, can't wait to see some AC.

Mr_Shade
08-12-2014, 01:03 PM
and.. Boom ;)

Legendz54
AC unity trailer just then!!!

m4r-k7
No demo though :( cool trailer

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 01:04 PM
First thing I thought of was the AC4 horizon trailer. That was pretty nice, also first look at Versailles

jeordievera
08-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Arrrggggh I missed it!

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 01:05 PM
No demo though :( cool trailer

Maybe there will be a demo later? I dont know maybe in the sony conference..

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 01:07 PM
I think Xbox are having a post show they said where they will talk about new games, maybe then? I dont think it would be at Sony but its possible.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Nice trailer I guess but nothing too exciting, another commented demo would be awesome.

Interesting bit at the end though. It seems the Brotherhood is run in a church of some sort - maybe as more of an organisation like in Masyaf - I think that bit at the end with him standing before the Assassin's was him reporting the completion of his assassination. Such AC1 feels!

jeordievera
08-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Can I re-watch it somewhere?

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 01:09 PM
I agree! Really getting an AC 1 vibe which I love. Also when he was above the church on the beam it felt like AC 1 and AC 2!

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 01:10 PM
That Assassin hideout looked badass.. All those mentor looking Assassins up there looking down at Arno, Like some kind of court room.

Skelface
08-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Assassination in the church reminds me of Assassin's Creed II last mission.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 01:14 PM
That Assassin hideout looked badass.. All those mentor looking Assassins up there looking down at Arno, Like some kind of court room.

Yeah it looks really structured and like they have more of a official presence a la AC1. I think Arno was reporting the success of his mission there, since it came right after the shot of him performing an air assassination.

Also is anybody even going to watch the rest of this conference lol?

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 01:14 PM
First thing I thought of was the AC4 horizon trailer. That was pretty nice, also first look at Versailles

Its called the Paris Horizon trailer :) (on youtube)

killzab
08-12-2014, 01:15 PM
What about Come... eeeeh Rogue ?

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 01:17 PM
If an AC Unity Demo is shown I will keep watching.. But i have a feeling this conference will be a massive blabberfest..

Dralight
08-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Here's the link to the video on YouTube for anyone that missed it. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9PPaLpTe88

kosmoscreed
08-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Cool trailer but I hope they show gameplay and some Rogue.

jeordievera
08-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Cool trailer, thanks.
Is Arno now traveling in time/space by blinking his eyes? :rolleyes:

rob.davies2014
08-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Does anyone know the name of the music used in the trailer?

HypeR.tgL
08-12-2014, 01:35 PM
That ending looks as if Arno is getting into serious **** hahaha.

Them visuals are truly stunning though. I really can't wait to get this game! TOO MUCH HYPE.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Lol the commentary for this Evolve demo is hilarious.

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Lol the commentary for this Evolve demo is hilarious.

AW MAH GAWD THE KREKEN IS IN TRUBLE OHHH MAWWW GAWWWD 1 BAR HEALTH SO EXCITING lul

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Oh my ****ing God...

TOMB RAIDER AN XBOX ****ING EXCLUSIVE WTF

Massively disappointed.

jeordievera
08-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Does anyone know the name of the music used in the trailer?
Nils Frahm - Toilet Brushes
cool song title :)

Locopells
08-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Oh my ****ing God...

TOMB RAIDER AN XBOX ****ING EXCLUSIVE WTF

Massively disappointed.

Wait, WHAT?!

You'd better be messing with me...

Gladiaattori1500
08-12-2014, 01:48 PM
what was it? I missed it

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Wait, WHAT?!

Nope they literally just announced that...

I mean fair enough if it's a new IP but it's an iconic video game series and suddenly they decide to rob millions of fans from playing it.

Not getting an Xbox no matter how much I want to play it, won't give in to this practice. Don't blame Xbox but for Crystal Dynamics to agree to that, just...GOD.

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 01:50 PM
^^
Well that's the nature of the industry, games become exclusive to sell specific consoles. It's always been this way, for better, for worse.

jeordievera
08-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Nope they literally just announced that...

I mean fair enough if it's a new IP but it's an iconic video game series and suddenly they decide to rob millions of fans from playing it.

Not getting an Xbox no matter how much I want to play it, won't give in to this practice. Don't blame Xbox but for Crystal Dynamics to agree to that, just...GOD.
What kind of marketing is that? Do they want people not buying it? Because I am not getting Xbox just because of Tomb Raider...

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 01:51 PM
what the actual ****...... Nooooo.....

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 01:52 PM
What kind of marketing is that? Do they want people not buying it? Because I am not getting Xbox just because of Tomb Raider...

It's called game marketing =/

Ermergerd I caan't play Turtles in Time on my Genesis!

Skelface
08-12-2014, 01:53 PM
Wait, WHAT?!

http://i.imgur.com/K7vhtXI.jpg

HypeR.tgL
08-12-2014, 01:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBROw1Ft-Xs

For those that can't view the previously linked vid of the trailer.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 01:54 PM
I swear it better be on PC at least, they might have meant exclusive on consoles.

I very much hope so...

DumbGamerTag94
08-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Hahaha I don't get why people are upset about that? Play Station has been doing that for years with tons of exclusive titles and DLCs(like MGS until recently for example or any AC game getting better DLC until now), and everyone was ok with that then.

But now Xbox is doing that with something other than Halo and Forza for once and NOOOO THEYRE SO EVIL! Hahaha I like how it's a problem now only because the shoes on the other foot.

Legendz54
08-12-2014, 01:57 PM
OP put the new AC unity trailer in your post.

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 01:57 PM
@Bmark94

People complained about making Bayonetta 2 exclusive for Wii U too, it was probably the stupidest "controversy" i've ever seen taken seriously.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Hahaha I don't get why people are upset about that? Play Station has been doing that for years with tons of exclusive titles and DLCs(like MGS until recently for example or any AC game getting better DLC until now), and everyone was ok with that then.

But now Xbox is doing that with something other than Halo and Forza for once and NOOOO THEYRE SO EVIL! Hahaha I like how it's a problem now only because the shoes on the other foot.

Yeah, IP's that didn't exist or series that have always been exclusive. I don't care about Quantum Break, or have a grudge against Sunset Overdrive even though I think that looks awesome nor do I have a problem with the established exclusive Halo. Tomb Raider though, is an iconic series that everybody has been able to play for years on every platform and they are taking that chance away from millions who have grown to love it... I mean I only played the last one but this still stands for other people.

If AC was suddenly turned into an exclusive wouldn't you have a problem with that? And I admit I was overly angry and a little irrational, but come on man...Tomb Raider. :(

DumbGamerTag94
08-12-2014, 02:02 PM
@Bmark94

People complained about making Bayonetta 2 exclusive for Wii U too, it was probably the stupidest "controversy" i've ever seen taken seriously.

It's just PlayStation hypocrites that throw a fit when their console isn't exclusive for something or the best for something. It drives them nuts for some reason lol.

But yet they can hog games for decades and the ones they don't hog they get exclusive **** for(Assassins Creed). And nobody else is supposed to have a problem with that? Haha

I'm actually kind if glad games like Metal Gear Solid, Assassins Creed, and Tomb Raider are jumping ship on them to become more equal across platforms or in TRs case exclusive! Bout time PS gluttons get a taste if their own medicine. Perhaps even for the duration of this console generation.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 02:05 PM
It's just PlayStation hypocrites that throw a fit when their console isn't exclusive for something or the best for something. It drives them nuts for some reason lol.

But yet they can hog games for decades and the ones they don't hog they get exclusive **** for(Assassins Creed). And nobody else is supposed to have a problem with that? Haha

I'm actually kind if glad games like Metal Gear Solid, Assassins Creed, and Tomb Raider are jumping ship on them to become more equal across platforms or in TRs case exclusive! Bout time PS gluttons get a taste if their own medicine. Perhaps even for the duration of this console generation.

You're trying to fire up a console war now... And really the exclusive stuff in the AC games was utter crap anyway.

Read my other post please.

THE-MANK-01
08-12-2014, 02:05 PM
That sucks, I was looking forward too it since I finished the definitive edition. Oh well plenty of good games for PS4 next year anyway; Witcher 3, Batman and the 2015 Assassin's Creed game just to name a few.

Locopells
08-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Looking at what it says, I'm wondering if they're just releasing it FIRST on Xbox. As with Rouge, they're not gonna make me, or a lot of people, buy a console, no matter how hard they try, and they're not gonna miss out on that market...

DumbGamerTag94
08-12-2014, 02:15 PM
You're trying to fire up a console war now... And really the exclusive stuff in the AC games was utter crap anyway.

Read my other post please.

Haha relax Shahk. I'm just pickin. I understand what you mean. I get it. But as an Xbox gamer now you know how I've felt about Metal Gear Solid for the longest time lol and even if the AC extras kind of sucked at least you had them!!.

Personally I don't care if they make anything exclusive at the beginning of a generation like this because I haven't upgraded yet for that exact reason. I wanted to see what each console gets within the first year. AC is my favorite series so I'd buy whatever console it goes to if it were exclusive.

This same thing happened with PS for years it's Xbox's turn to shine for once.

For me personally it's looking like I'll probably stick with Xbox and upgrade to an XB1 Ryse son of Rome, seemingly being favored by AC this time around with Unity, and multi-platform Metal Gear games(finally) I think that has sold it for me personally. Nothing personally against PS. I just waited and weighed my options. In all honesty if is have done the same last gen I'd probably own a PS3

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Looking at what it says, I'm wondering if they're just releasing it FIRST on Xbox. As with Rouge, they're not gonna make me, or a lot of people, buy a console, no matter how hard they try, and they're not gonna miss out on that market...

Well for every game that was announced as exclusively FIRST on Xbox, they announced as exclusively first on Xbox...

TR was announced as a straight up exclusive, but like I said that might just mean in terms of consoles. Even if it is on PC I'll still have to invest in a new graphics card...

I know it's a reality of the industry - exclusives happen and Sony does it - but on a personal level I am PISSED lol.

Haha relax Shahk. I'm just pickin. I understand what you mean. I get it. But as an Xbox gamer now you know how I've felt about Metal Gear Solid for the longest time lol and even if the AC extras kind of sucked at least you had them!!.

Personally I don't care if they make anything exclusive at the beginning of a generation like this because I haven't upgraded yet for that exact reason. I wanted to see what each console gets within the first year. AC is my favorite series so I'd buy whatever console it goes to if it were exclusive.

For me personally it's looking like I'll probably stick with Xbox and upgrade to an XB1 Ryse son of Rome, seemingly being favored by AC this time around with Unity, and multi-platform Metal Gear games(finally) I think that has sold it for me personally. Nothing personally against PS. I just waited and weighed my options. In all honesty if is have done the same last gen I'd probably own a PS3

Yes, but I don't think there is a series as big as Tomb Raider that has turned into an exclusive. Did such a thing happen on PS where an established 3rd party series that big was made unavailable to Xbox? If so, fair enough, but it's always been a case of PS just having a large amount of exclusive IP's that have only ever been on their platform. Nothing was stopping Xbox making more to rival Sony...

When it comes down to it I think it's unfair that a series so established is jumping ship to another console and if it's happened before I object to that, and if it was sudden a Sony exclusive I'd disagree as well, just wouldn't be mad for obvious reasons haha

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 02:17 PM
Castlevania Bloodlines is exclusive on Genesis even though it's been a Nintendo series previously! Unsubscribe, 0/10, Gremlins racks SEGA sux!

Still don't understand why people complain about console exclusives.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Castlevania Bloodlines is exclusive on Genesis even though it's been a Nintendo series previously! Unsubscribe, 0/10, Gremlins racks SEGA sux!

Still don't understand why people complain about console exclusives.

Okay maybe it's irrational to demonise devs and publishers for it but you're a bit touched in the head if you can't understand why people would be pissed they can't play a certain series anymore unless they splash the moola on another console...

Locopells
08-12-2014, 02:28 PM
The more I read, the more it sounds timed to me.

Nice looking AC trailer as well. Interesting shot of what I'm guessing is the Assassin's hideout at the end there.

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Do we have anything AC concerning? I just came online. Please fill me in.

Locopells
08-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Look at the OP. New Unity trailer.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Nice looking trailer! .. And Arno looks like he's in deep ****. lol

... Tomb Raider on xBox only???! T________T

Cant be, they better have it on PS4 afterward. Very disappointing.

DumbGamerTag94
08-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Speaking of the Assassins hideout. Was I the only one confused by what seemed to be a panel/Committee of mentors? Is this a new thing in France due to the emphasis on democracy and such? Am I the only one who thought it looked kind of creepy or that Arno was in trouble?

It kind if reminded me of the trials in Harry potter at the ministry of magic. When they were down in a pit like that with judge and jury above him.

Perhaps the Assassins have their own kind of revolutionary tribunal and Arno is in trouble over the Elise situation?

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 02:36 PM
@ Loco

Checked it. Thanks. Have we seen anything in Microsoft's Conference?

PS: If Tomb Raider is exclusive for the Xbox One, then it will soon come for the PC as well.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Hope TR sucks.

Unless it's eventually announced for PS4 and PC. ;)

Skelface
08-12-2014, 02:42 PM
A cross-gen game will release on holiday 2015, and people are more upset about a timed exclusivity. 8/

rob.davies2014
08-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Nils Frahm - Toilet Brushes
cool song title :)

Thanks!

Megas_Doux
08-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Speaking of the Assassins hideout. Was I the only one confused by what seemed to be a panel/Committee of mentors? Is this a new thing in France due to the emphasis on democracy and such? Am I the only one who thought it looked kind of creepy or that Arno was in trouble?

It kind if reminded me of the trials in Harry potter at the ministry of magic. When they were down in a pit like that with judge and jury above him.

Perhaps the Assassins have their own kind of revolutionary tribunal and Arno is in trouble over the Elise situation?

I read somewhere that Arno would be scolded by the order.

ACfan443
08-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Nice trailer
1:31 - that crowd.

I suspect TR will be a timed exclusive. If not, then that's a massive disappointment.

SlyTrooper
08-12-2014, 02:48 PM

I'm getting an Xbox One next year, so I won't have to worry about whats exclusive because I'll have both. I did the same with Xbox 360 & PS3 & that worked out great.

Anyway, the trailer looks good. Interesting to see the Assassins at the end. It looks like they're all in a cult about to drink poison :)

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 02:50 PM
You should remember, that Square Enix is in desperate need of money after failing their economic goals three years in a row. Microsoft could have taken advantage of that.

So, tell me, people. Did we get any info about Rogue or Unity in Microsoft's press conference?

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 02:51 PM
A cross-gen game will release on holiday 2015, and people are more upset about a timed exclusivity. 8/

How do you know it's timed?

If it is I can only see a PC release, like what they did with Deadrisng 3. Another series that Microsoft made exclusive.

I think instead of holding gamers to ransom and forcing gamers to buy their consoles so they can play already established series, they should create awesome new exclusives that will pull gamers towards Xbox, not because they have to just so they can play their favourite series but so people can see Microsoft has something to offer for them that can attract them to buy an Xbox. Rather than taking titles away from gamers and making them buy their consoles.

Just how I look at it.

Namikaze_17
08-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Liked the Trailer......but Meh. Same look at the city, rich people, poor people, roadkill, riots, and that's it.

When Arno killed that priest reminded me of Ezio and Rodrigo. But what REALLY caught my attention was that counsel of Assassins.

Like what? Since when was there a counsel!? Are they Mentors!? I wonder if they're from different parts of France? There's more than ONE mentor!? Is Arno in Trouble? What could that be? Elise? Failed mission?

UGH! So many questions.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 02:57 PM
So what times are the other conferences on and are they even on today?

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 02:57 PM
I think instead of holding gamers to ransom and forcing gamers to buy their consoles so they can play already established series, they should create awesome new exclusives that will pull gamers towards Xbox, not because they have to just so they can play their favourite series but so people can see Microsoft has something to offer for them that can attract them to buy an Xbox. Rather than taking titles away from gamers and making them buy their consoles.

*cough*cough*Rogue not coming to PC *cough*cough*.

ze_topazio
08-12-2014, 02:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/K7vhtXI.jpg

Meh, I didn't want it anyway.

http://www.elle.com/cm/elle/images/3r/Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 02:59 PM
So what times are the other conferences on and are they even on today?

Sony conference in 4 hours.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 02:59 PM
*cough*cough*Rogue not coming to PC *cough*cough*.

Which is bad and also disappointing to me because I was planning to buy Rogue for PC.

It will come eventually, when the PS4/Xbone version releases. Like GTAV is doing.

sem1rek
08-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Sony conference in 4 hours.
In 3 hours, at 6pm UK time.

Skelface
How do you know it's timed?

Microsoft.

DumbGamerTag94
I really don't see any difference between an exclusive series that has been with a company since day 1 or a Newly exclusive one. They're still exclusive and others can't play them.

Hell PS did the same in reverse with MGS. They originally had that series exclusive. Then within the past few years it went multi platform........but only certain games and the new one.

all Xbox got from MG is MGS3, MGS2sons of liberty(which I haven't played but I think is the one everyone hates and can't follow correct me if I'm wrong), and Peace Walker(a former PSP game). Wow they really gave us the whole series there. Only 1 good old MG game and 1convoluted one nobody likes, and a PSP game that wasn't a big deal anyway.

PS still has all of the other titles exclusive. That's just as crappy as an established series becoming exclusive. The just withheld parts of a series that became non exclusive. Either way you miss out on big chunks of the series. It's no different.

jayjay275
08-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Now we wait for Uncharted. :p

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Microsoft.

What about Dead Rising 3? No PS version.

@Shak I wish

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 03:05 PM
I really don't see any difference between an exclusive series that has been with a company since day 1 or a Newly exclusive one. They're still exclusive and others can't play them.

Hell PS did the same in reverse with MGS. They originally had that series exclusive. Then within the past few years it went multi platform........but only certain games and the new one.

all Xbox got from MG is MGS3, MGS2sons of liberty(which I haven't played but I think is the one everyone hates and can't follow correct me if I'm wrong), and Peace Walker(a former PSP game). Wow they really gave us the whole series there. Only 1 good old MG game and 1convoluted one nobody likes, and a PSP game that wasn't a big deal anyway.

PS still has all of the other titles exclusive. That's just as crappy as an established series becoming exclusive. The just withheld parts of a series that became non exclusive. Either way you miss out on big chunks of the series. It's no different.

Well there is a difference because a section of people who have played the series are being marginalised, as I have explained. You can argue that one is just as bad as the other, but they are very different circumstances that have different affects.

Skelface
08-12-2014, 03:09 PM
What about Dead Rising 3? No PS version.

Losing your exclusivity doesn't mean the game will release on PlayStation. It can be PC, PlayStation, Wii U, even iOS.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Screw Microsoft.

They should have at least made it clear at E3 Tomb Raider was xbox exclusive. *raises middle finger*

Anyway, trailer pretty bland. But at least we got something new (the assassin hideout)

RinoTheBouncer
08-12-2014, 03:11 PM
And they keep downgrading the graphics. Screw Unity, screw Ubisoft and screw this half-a**ed gen.

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 03:11 PM
Losing your exclusivity doesn't mean the game will release on PlayStation. It can be PC, PlayStation, Wii U, even iOS.

Yeah, but people here are more concerned about TR not being on the PS, that's why I point that out. Microsoft might break exclusivity, but people browsing these pages should not think that that means they will definitely get to play the game on their PS machine. They might break exclusivity by bringing it to the PC... or the Wii U :rolleyes:.

And they keep downgrading the graphics. Screw Unity, screw Ubisoft and screw this half-a**ed gen.

NO! Totally not expected it.

Skelface
08-12-2014, 03:14 PM
http://i.picpar.com/Iiab.png

Crystal Dynamics blog:

we’ve just announced that Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming Holiday 2015, is exclusively on Xbox

It's confusing.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 03:15 PM
I see no downgrade at all. And to call this gen half-assed is non-sensical.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 03:16 PM
Oh so it's only a timed exclusive. Alright.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Oh so it's only a timed exclusive. Alright.

Well we don't know for sure but here's hoping...

D.I.D.
08-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Screw Microsoft.

They should have at least made it clear at E3 Tomb Raider was xbox exclusive. *raises middle finger*

They're only thinking of momentum for Xmas sales of the console this year and next. It will almost certainly be out (or at least announced) for PS4 and PC by April/May 2016.

kosmoscreed
08-12-2014, 03:23 PM
Microsoft must be paying big bucks to have Tomb Raider and Ubisoft with Unity as the "lead" console in terms of marketing.

THE-MANK-01
08-12-2014, 03:24 PM
I really hope its a timed exclusive.

As for the unity trailer, I thought it was a bit meh. Although that final scene with the Assassin's was pretty cool.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 03:25 PM
They desperate cuz dey got no sell-able exclusives aside from Halo I reckon.

Sunset Overdive looks nice to me tho.

But I prefer my PS4 out of policy. I won't forget the Xbox One debacle. (plus cheaper, more powerful, etc)

But I'm not here to start a war.

Is there anymore AC news coming? I have to go somewhere I don't wanna miss anything Rogue-related. D:

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Microsoft must be paying big bucks to have Tomb Raider and Ubisoft with Unity as the "lead" console in terms of marketing.

About time, don't you agree? A good thing, if I do say so myself... I blame Sony for Watch Dogs' downgrade and the bad optimisation of the recent blockbuster Ubisoft games.

Skelface
08-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Is there anymore AC news coming? I have to go somewhere I don't wanna miss anything Rogue-related. D:

GamesCom hasn't started yet.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Nobody knows, but Rogue has to be shown sometime at gamescom right?

Just stay tuned to the conferences if you can. ;)

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 03:29 PM

How is it downgraded? It has the same graphics as the Revolution Trailer, E3 commentated demo etc..
Everything looks good apart from NPC's but they looked crap in the E3 demo anyway.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 03:29 PM
I shouldn't be gone long.

I swear if a Rogue trailer shows up as soon as I leave. HNGHH

Anyway, brbs. Let me know what I miss! ;)

Loki Will Rule
08-12-2014, 03:39 PM
I don't really see the point in complaining about graphics; the main reason I love the series is for the amazing story and gameplay. That's my opinion anyway.

Locopells
08-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Nobody knows, but Rogue has to be shown sometime at gamescom right?

Just stay tuned to the conferences if you can. ;)

I'd be very surprised if it isn't.

frodrigues55
08-12-2014, 03:56 PM
I moaned in pleasure when the scene with the other assassins came up!

EDIT - As for Tomb Raider, it doesn't look like it's a timed exclusive. The Crystal Dynamics release said that players on PC and PS are always appreciated and can get their hands on that Lara Croft mini game they release :)

Dear Tomb Raider Community,

As you may have seen, we’ve just announced that Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming Holiday 2015, is exclusively on Xbox. We consider all of you to be the lifeblood of Tomb Raider and the work we do at Crystal. I’d like to give you some insight into this decision, and why we feel this is the very best thing for the Tomb Raider sequel we’re creating at the studio.

Tomb Raider in 2013 was a success due in large part to your continued support. Our goal has always been to deliver something truly special with Rise of the Tomb Raider. Today’s announcement with Microsoft is one step to help us put Tomb Raider on top of action adventure gaming. Our friends at Microsoft have always seen huge potential in Tomb Raider and have believed in our vision since our first unveil with them on their stage at E3 2011. We know they will get behind this game more than any support we have had from them in the past - we believe this will be a step to really forging the Tomb Raider brand as one of the biggest in gaming, with the help, belief and backing of a major partner like Microsoft.

This doesn’t mean that we’re walking away from our fans who only play on PlayStation or on PC. Those are great systems, with great partners, and amazing communities. We have Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris coming to those platforms this December, and Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition is available on PS4.

We know that there are probably many more questions and concerns. Please do send them to us, and we’ll answer to the best of our ability. Meanwhile we’re going all out to try and make something truly special - the most ambitious Tomb Raider game ever built.

Thanks,

Darrell Gallagher
Crystal Dynamics Head of Studios

I laughed because I didn't think they would have the guts to tell people to buy the Osiris crap as a replacement for the full game.

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 03:57 PM
On twitter...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu2J8eYIEAAenwO.jpg:large

This is the map?

ze_topazio
08-12-2014, 04:00 PM
About time, don't you agree? A good thing, if I do say so myself... I blame Sony for Watch Dogs' downgrade and the bad optimisation of the recent blockbuster Ubisoft games.

Yeah, because Sony invaded Ubisoft and forced them to make it cross-gen while working on 10.000 games at the same time with very tight schedules .

HypeR.tgL
08-12-2014, 04:01 PM
The map doesn't look all that large, but it's all about in game scale.

pacmanate
08-12-2014, 04:02 PM
So.. screw AC for the moment.

PS4 is outselling Xbox One 3:1.

Yet the new Tomb Raider is Xbox One exclusive. I thought Square Enix have had it bad the past 2 years and somehow they think this is a good business decision?

SHADOWGARVIN
08-12-2014, 04:04 PM

lol. What does sony have to do with any of that? A lot of xbone games are downgraded.

ze_topazio
08-12-2014, 04:05 PM
This doesn’t mean that we’re walking away from our fans who only play on PlayStation or on PC. Those are great systems, with great partners, and amazing communities. We have Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris coming to those platforms this December.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb7ctc4UF21qjtal7.gif

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-12-2014, 04:05 PM

Yet the new Tomb Raider is Xbox One exclusive. I thought Square Enix have had it bad the past 2 years and somehow they think this is a good business decision?

Yeah, people are pissed:

Tomb Raider is an Xbox exclusive, and people are PISSED. http://bit.ly/1kZMCtM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu2MedvIIAAHvp2.jpg

SHADOWGARVIN
08-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Yeah, people are pissed:

lol. I can't believe someone actually thought this was a good idea!

frodrigues55
08-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Poor Camila had to go on Twitter to explain she doesn't have a say on this. Poor girl lol

Megas_Doux
08-12-2014, 04:11 PM

Pretty DUMB indeed.

m4r-k7
Microsoft obviousily paid a sh*t load of money to Square Enix, an offer they couldn't refuse lol

GH0STSoldier00
I found this picture on twitter

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu2HHZdCAAA7suY.jpg:large
also
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu2Gc5TCMAA_zjM.jpg:large

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 04:12 PM
From Kotaku:

"Exclusivity on any terms is a bizarre choice for Square Enix to make, but it's especially bizarre when you look at the sales breakdown for Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, which made 69% of its total sales on PS4. So not only is Square Enix going with an exclusive partner here, letting down literal millions of fans, it's partnered with the less popular platform for Tomb Raider players."

WORST. DECISION. EVER.

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Great find! He has chain mail on in that pic lol

EDIT: wow there are tons of stats now

Megas_Doux
08-12-2014, 04:14 PM

also

That outfit looks AWFUl haha. As always, I´´l keep my outfit as clean as possibe.

From Kotaku:

"Exclusivity on any terms is a bizarre choice for Square Enix to make, but it's especially bizarre when you look at the sales breakdown for Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, which made 69% of its total sales on PS4. So not only is Square Enix going with an exclusive partner here, letting down literal millions of fans, it's partnered with the less popular platform for Tomb Raider players."

WORST. DECISION. EVER.

What a bunch of dumbs!!!!

pacmanate
08-12-2014, 04:15 PM
I don't see how you can reboot something, then have it's sequel as an exclusive. So so dumb. I can't get my head around how stupid this is.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-12-2014, 04:16 PM

also

Nice find!

And yeah, the TR is ridiculous. And I hate how they try to fix it now saying things like "We're sorry, but don't worry, we have XYZ to fans that can't get this game."

Not cool!! You make ALL the games available to everyone, not apologize and try to work around it after the damage is done. Ughhh.

GH0STSoldier00
08-12-2014, 04:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu2H3d1CEAAG8hE.jpg:large

More pics, new outfits!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu2HiLDCAAA_3UM.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu2H4VkCIAEk-Jo.jpg:large

m4r-k7
I reckon it will be a timed exclusive. Not only is it a stupid business decision but the amount of fans they will lose is crazy - internet rage is pretty high right now lol

Nice pics Ghost!

marvelfannumber
http://i.imgur.com/Q81HZz6.jpg

Hmm so I guess that's a nice glimpse at what the skills are gonna be for the outfits.
The outfit in the picture also looks pretty cool.

But there's no sign of Classic Arno gear on the thumbnails so my predictions were wrong AGAIN! NOOOO

http://i.imgur.com/H3UBXvP.jpg

This looks to be Versailles as the architecture looks quite similar, and wow that's a huge chest!

http://i.imgur.com/9jUtgeB.jpg

Another new outfit, aswell as a first look at the Paris Catacombs!

lothario-da-be
08-12-2014, 04:18 PM
nice trailer, although Arno's face still looks realy weird.
Now I just need another demo to convince me and I will pre-order the Guillotine edition.

pacmanate
08-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Hmm so I guess that's a nice glimpse at what the skills are gonna be for the outfits.
The outfit in the picture also looks pretty cool.

But there's no sign of Classic Arno gear on the thumbnails so my predictions were wrong AGAIN! NOOOO

It will be in. I doubt that those are all of them

GH0STSoldier00
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu2GuSSCYAEPKKH.jpg:large

ze_topazio
From Kotaku:

WORST. DECISION. EVER.

Tomb Raider (2013) X360: 1 170 000
Tomb Raider (2013) PS3: 2 220 000

Tomb Raider (2013) Xbox One: 170 000
Tomb Raider (2013) PS4: 460 000

At Square-Enix headquarters:

Alright guys we need to make this series even more popular so not only are we are going to make it exclusive we are going to make it exclusive on the Xbox ONE.

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 04:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu2H3d1CEAAG8hE.jpg:large

First pic of catacombs. There will be awesome co-op assassinations as you see one guy is in combat the other guy is hidden - will make for awesome opportunities!

GH0STSoldier00
08-12-2014, 04:22 PM
When do you guys think we will see a Rogue demo? I don't know if we will see one for Sony's press conference so maybe tomorrow?

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 04:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tcZp1V1.jpg

Another pic of Versailles, this time it's most famous room The Hall of Mirrors.

Also who are these kids? Arno did grow up in Versailles right, maybe it's a hint? I am probably overthinking it though as Arno has black hair.

lonewarrior30
08-12-2014, 04:24 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu2GuSSCYAEPKKH.jpg:large

Im pretty sure this is young arno and young elise

m4r-k7
Yea over the course of Gamescom they will release some Rogue stuff as people will be playing it at Ubisoft booths.

pacmanate
I really like that outfit, its all metally but it isnt bulky!

frodrigues55
I don't see how you can reboot something, then have it's sequel as an exclusive. So so dumb. I can't get my head around how stupid this is.

Right?

This whole thing is so weird - it's not like the franchise is new and exclusive from the start. On the contrary, its fanbase is composed of a majority of PC and PS players gathered over two decades. On the estate of the series now, I doubt many people will migrate to Xbone just because of this game, since it's really not that special anymore.

I think they were worried because they won't have a definitive edition to save their assess from having a loss like they did with the original release of the reboot. Maybe the Microsoft deal is already securing them profit of sorts? Square Enix never hid the fact that they were unpleased with the sales of the game.

It's a shame, because the reboot's performance should be taken as a cue for them to actually improve the gameplay and storytelling of the game, an oportunity for them to release it from the clichéfest that plagued that plot. But instead of changing their focus, they changed platforms lol.

Kaschra
08-12-2014, 04:28 PM
I liked the trailer. I actually thought Arno looked decent.

But the new Tomb Raider being a Xbox One exclusive is just... utter ********. Really really dumb.

Megas_Doux
08-12-2014, 04:29 PM
At Square-Enix headquarters:

Alright guys we need to make this series even more popular so not only are we are going to make it exclusive we are going to make it exclusive on the Xbox ONE.

Meanwhile, at the square-Enix headquarters...

http://farts.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/11/fartsniffer.jpg

pacmanate
08-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Thats the thing though. SE haven't exactly been having good profits from a lot of their games. Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution over the past 2 years now? The figures and facts are there that it sells more on Sony consoles. I'm not trying to say it should be Sony exclusive at all. TOMB RAIDER FOR ALL! But having it exclusive for a console where the game sells less makes me want SE to fail so bad. I hope they go bankrupt.

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 04:34 PM
In other news apparently (according to twitter insider) Sony are going to announce a "megaton" i.e a new exclusive I.P

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Sony Conference in less than 90 minutes.

Skelface
08-12-2014, 04:39 PM
In other news apparently (according to twitter insider) Sony are going to announce a "megaton" i.e a new exclusive I.P

The Last Guardian!
Shenmue III!
The Agent!
Half-Life 3 (confirmed)!

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Agent would be awesome.
If Sony could secure an exclusive Rockstar game..holy crap.
I still wonder what is going on with that game. Is it still in development?

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Oh my god guys I loved Final Fantasy III on my SNES! But now Final Fantasy VII is gonna be on this new device called a "PlayStation", what a bunch of bull! Also what happened to FF's IV - VI?! WAT!

Unsubscribe!

#DumbSquare

#Poopyindustry

Sushiglutton
08-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Tomb Raider will relerase a year later on PC with all the DLC, I'm not too worried about it ;)

reddragonhrcro
08-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Thats the thing though. SE haven't exactly been having good profits from a lot of their games. Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider, Hitman Absolution over the past 2 years now? The figures and facts are there that it sells more on Sony consoles. I'm not trying to say it should be Sony exclusive at all. TOMB RAIDER FOR ALL! But having it exclusive for a console where the game sells less makes me want SE to fail so bad. I hope they go bankrupt.

This.Most stupid decision a company can make.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-12-2014, 04:44 PM
And for those of you who want to sign a petition for this madness, here's your chance :p

http://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-don-t-make-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-as-an-xbox-exclusive?recruiter=76709600&utm_campaign=twitter_link_action_box&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Oh my god guys I loved Final Fantasy III on my SNES! But now Final Fantasy VII is gonna be on this new device called a "PlayStation", what a bunch of bull! Also what happened to FF's IV - VI?! WAT!

Unsubscribe!

#DumbSquare

#Poopyindustry

You're seriously surprised people are annoyed they can't play their favourite series unless they buy a new console?

You think people aren't going to be mad at that whether you think their complaints are rational or not? Obviously people are going to be annoyed, you silly goose.

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 04:48 PM
you silly goose.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e6/e6f1b6425e516a450d1d18ee7c193fafd7b551446aa4d75aae 8bd35b7ac7176c.jpg

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 04:48 PM
You're seriously surprised people are annoyed they can't play their favourite series unless they buy a new console?

You think people aren't going to be mad at that whether you think their complaints are rational or not? Obviously people are going to be annoyed, you silly goose.

Not saying that it's bad to be annoyed about it, but to make petitions and be mad at Square (they prolly got loads of moneys for this like usual) feels really newby to me.

This stuff happens ALL THE TIME during a new gen. It's fine to be annoyed, I am too but you don't see me going on some stupid crusade against them due to annoyance on my part.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 04:50 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e6/e6f1b6425e516a450d1d18ee7c193fafd7b551446aa4d75aae 8bd35b7ac7176c.jpg

I know, I was far too harsh.

pacmanate
08-12-2014, 04:50 PM
This.Most stupid decision a company can make.

It's almost like they were like "HEY GUYS, HOW CAN WE LOSE MORE MONEY?!!?" and went with the lowest sales console

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 04:55 PM
@Pac

I know right? It's almost like Microsoft wanted the "lowest sales console" to make more money by probably paying Square loads to get it on their system exclusively so it wouldn't be the lowest sales console anymore.

reddragonhrcro
08-12-2014, 05:03 PM
@Pac

I know right? It's almost like Microsoft wanted the "lowest sales console" to make more money by probably paying Square loads to get it on their system exclusively so it wouldn't be the lowest sales console anymore.

MS's fault for making a console that barely anyone wants.

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 05:04 PM
MS's fault for making a console that barely anyone wants.

Such generalization such wow. Anyways let's not start another tribal console war in this thread plz.

It does not have to come to this.

Jexx21
08-12-2014, 05:08 PM
was gonna get an Xbox One for Scalebound and Halo anyway. Meh.

New Horizon trailer lacks music with singing, meh.

OMG PICTURE OF TINY ARNO AND TINY ELISE

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 05:12 PM
@jexx

pic of tiny Arno and Elise?

where?!?!? :0

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 05:13 PM
@jexx

pic of tiny Arno and Elise?

where?!?!? :0

I am still not too sure if it actually IS Arno and Elise, but that is in Versailles so it would make sense.....

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Are we sure that is them? It could be random children... plus I swear Arno and Elise didn't know each other when they were younger.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 05:14 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb6wof7FES1r9nmrl.gif

SO CIEFKJAWHfahskfsadfd

ADORBS

CAN I EAT THEM, PLEASE?

That's probably a sequence in the beginning of the game where Elise's father is killed. Or Arno's father is killed.

jeordievera
08-12-2014, 05:16 PM

I am still not too sure if it actually IS Arno and Elise, but that is in Versailles so it would make sense.....
Cute, could be them :)

And is Arno like a giant squirrel??
http://oi61.tinypic.com/i3x65e.jpg

marvelfannumber
08-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Cute, could be them :)

And is Arno like a giant squirrel??
http://oi61.tinypic.com/i3x65e.jpg

Looks more like a flying seal to me.

http://i.imgur.com/CBb6uVX.jpg

JustPlainQuirky
Erhmagerd herdkr perkr

Jexx21
Are we sure that is them? It could be random children... plus I swear Arno and Elise didn't know each other when they were younger.

well, considering that they live in the same house because Elise's father adopted Arno (and possibly also Elise? considering her lack of surname), I'm pretty sure that they do know each other from a young age

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 05:19 PM
BTW it turns out Microsoft are publishing Rise of the Tomb Raider and so Square Enix have nothing to do with it.

EDIT: actually I am still not sure, nobody knows lol

Jexx21
08-12-2014, 05:20 PM
Did Microsoft buy out Crystal Dynamics?

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 05:21 PM
So much confusion - one guy says Microsoft are publishing it, another says they are not.. http://www.gamepur.com/news/15798-microsoft-publishing-rise-tomb-raider-not-square-enix-means-full-time-xbox.html

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 05:23 PM
WHAT!? *huge middle finger* SCREW YOU MICROSOFT

jeordievera
08-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Looks more like a flying seal to me.

http://i.imgur.com/CBb6uVX.jpg
True but seal won't jump like that, unless someone kicked him off that balcony :rolleyes:

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 05:28 PM
So much confusion - one guy says Microsoft are publishing it, another says they are not.. http://www.gamepur.com/news/15798-microsoft-publishing-rise-tomb-raider-not-square-enix-means-full-time-xbox.html

Hope to God it sucks hard, sells horribly and MS make no profit whatsoever thanks to the fat sum of cash they used to buy Crystal Dynamics soul.

pacmanate
08-12-2014, 05:31 PM
FFS. Im not sure if I should go dark or what. :(

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 05:32 PM
FFS. Im not sure if I should go dark or what. :(
Why would you go dark you silly goose

Jexx21
08-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Hope to God it sucks hard, sells horribly and MS make no profit whatsoever thanks to the fat sum of cash they used to buy Crystal Dynamics soul.

God, why would you ever hope that. That's a terrible thing to hope for.

You should hope that every game is a good game.

Granted, that's hypocritical of me to say since I wanted GTA V to fail, which was wrong of me to say, I just hated all of the uber-hype surrounding it making it seem like it was some sort of god of games.

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 05:35 PM
you silly goose

(sorry I had too xD)

Skelface
08-12-2014, 05:35 PM

Microsoft is not publishing the game, it's a mistake. The confusion comes from whether it is a full exclusivity or exclusive for Xbox platforms just for holiday 2015 (Geoff's tweet).

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 05:38 PM
God, why would you ever hope that. That's a terrible thing to hope for.

You should hope that every game is a good game.

Granted, that's hypocritical of me to say since I wanted GTA V to fail, which was wrong of me to say, I just hated all of the uber-hype surrounding it making it seem like it was some sort of god of games.

Because I'm pissed I won't get to play it that's why. :p

Human primitiveness, really.

If I'm not going to play a game why should I give a toss if it's good or not? In this case, for no logical reason whatsoever, I want it to fail and fail HARD. I also hate MS.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Oh lord please let it be a timed exclusive.

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 05:41 PM
You might be in luck Mayrice

http://gearnuke.com/rumor-rise-tomb-raider-might-timed-xbox-one-exclusive/

ACfan443
08-12-2014, 05:44 PM

That fat sum of cash is the equivalent of loose change for MS. One bad investment is hardly going to take a hit on their wallet, especially since it's only their gaming division that's concerned.

Xstantin
08-12-2014, 05:45 PM
http://tombraider.tumblr.com/post/94529480860/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-update

LOL. Temple of Osiris. Much excite

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Oh thank christ.

Thanks m4r. Let's hope it's true.

xryanx28
08-12-2014, 05:49 PM
I understand the exclusivity deal is garbage but why does everyone hate xbox?

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 05:49 PM
10 minutos till Sony conference.

Anyone got linkage?

xryanx28
08-12-2014, 05:50 PM
10 minutos till Sony conference.

Anyone got linkage?

http://www.twitch.tv/playstation

True_Assassin92
http://tombraider.tumblr.com/post/94529480860/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-update

I don't know it truly says it's exclusive on Xbox one. We'll see and if it's not on Playstation and PC it will be dead soon.

Xstantin
Am I the only one who thinks MS got Tomb Raider to compete with Uncharted? #tinfoilhat

JustPlainQuirky
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/game/3535845/how-watch-sony-playstation-gamescom-2014-live-video-stream/

edit: oh there's a twitch version? NOICE

@KEV

I was worried about that too. Hope that's not the case.

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Are there any streams where you can pause and resume? On Twitch if you pause it, when you resume it skips to live.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 05:53 PM
you can't exactly pause live.

diggin' the ps conference moosic *shakes booty*

ACfan443
08-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Am I the only one who thinks MS got Tomb Raider to compete with Uncharted? #tinfoilhat

http://i.imgur.com/JcVM1R1.jpg

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 05:57 PM
lololol sick burn. Did he actually say that?

ACfan443
08-12-2014, 05:58 PM
lololol sick burn. Did he actually say that?

It's a parody account.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 05:59 PM
#dontknowwhototrust

AH the Playstation Twitch stream went offline D:

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 05:59 PM
The order's graphics are literally astonishing.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Too bad the gameplay looks terrible IMO

And this is coming from someone who owns a PS4

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 06:01 PM
That trailer was the best so far in terms of showing varied gameplay.

poptartz20
08-12-2014, 06:02 PM
okay... so I totally missed mircosoft's conference. But I'll be able to catch Sony's. And... Dafuq.

TOMB RAIDER IN A XBONE EXCLUSIVE?

baad move. like really bad move.

lothario-da-be
08-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Too bad the gameplay looks terrible IMO

And this is coming from someone who owns a PS4
This, the only exciting thing are it's graphics and maybe it's story the GP feels so generic and boring.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 06:03 PM
Which is sad IMO.

I dunno why i'm anticipating Rogue.

Sony wouldn't advertise a game for last gen.

@pop

crystal dynamics shot itself in the foot

m4r-k7
08-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Looking forward to Bloodborne. Love the souls series.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 06:06 PM
wait wait wait.

Ubi advertising the Sony conference on twitter. Perhaps we will see something.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 06:08 PM
So the stream went offline as soon as I went to watch, what I miss?

rickprog
08-12-2014, 06:09 PM
@Mayrice spot on. I don't think they'll advertise a last gen game either. Perhaps we'll get more on Rogue tomorrow... Let's keep the hope up, though.

Sushiglutton
08-12-2014, 06:09 PM
So the stream went offline as soon as I went to watch, what I miss?

They are still just showing "trailers"

Starting just now: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/gamescom/

poptartz20
08-12-2014, 06:10 PM
The order's graphics are literally astonishing.

I'm wondering what this game has to offer... I seriously believe it's been kind of a sleeper title. Most people have overlooked it. But they really have put a ton of work into it!

every thing was mo caped.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 06:11 PM
http://instagram.com/p/rmyYfgJyFB/

lol Ubi Devs are watching the sony conference right now. How cute.

@shahk

it just started

lothario-da-be
08-12-2014, 06:13 PM
I hope we see rogue, it's less then 3 months before release.

Shahkulu101
08-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Thank God thought I missed 5 minutes... Phew.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Ah least there's 2 new games announced.

the indie children game looks lame but the Carter one looks unique.

I wont buy either of them though

not my cup of tea

poptartz20
08-12-2014, 06:18 PM
soo.. the tomorrow children? Looks cute but not exactly my cup of tea... thoughts?

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 06:19 PM
THATS SHAUN'S VOICE ACTOR

sdfuajshdfkasnfsa

(in the robyn hode "volume" thing)

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 06:19 PM
Thomas the Train Remastered Edition.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-12-2014, 06:20 PM

sdfuajshdfkasnfsa

I know right? He almost sounds like Wheatley from Portal

~~~~

And that Vanishing game looks awesome.

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 06:21 PM

sdfuajshdfkasnfsa

(in the robyn hode "volume" thing)

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS

As for the trailers: NO MOOOOOOOOOOORE 2DDDDDssss

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 06:21 PM
I used to think Shaun's VA was Stephen Merchant

#canttelldifferencebetweenbritish #scumbag

@aher

yeah im sick of 2.5D

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 06:22 PM
WUUUUT? Day Z for the PS?

lothario-da-be
08-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Indies, indies and more indies.
This is getting boring.

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 06:24 PM
DayZ 4 PS4

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/513/984/ba6.gif

SlyTrooper
08-12-2014, 06:25 PM
IGN are showing Unity & Rogue tomorrow. Check out their schedule (http://uk.ign.com/events/gamescom).

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Hellblade better not be exclusive!

Xstantin
08-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Everything looks so nineties :nonchalance:

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 06:28 PM
What is that Windwaker rip-off?

Edit: Rime.

JustPlainQuirky
I swear to god RIME looks AMAZING

even if it does rip off ICO and SotC a bit

SHADOWGARVIN
Hellblade better not be exclusive!

Aren't these all exclusives?

ACfan443
08-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Hellblade gave me Heavenly Sword vibes.

Sushiglutton
08-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Hellblade and Rime looked pretty cool. Like Ninja Theories other games

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 06:30 PM
oh god more Destiny talk

BOOO

I want The Last Guardian an Uncharted! Exclusives, people! Exclusives!

Or Rogue!

lothario-da-be
08-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Hellblade gave me Heavenly Sword vibes.
Me too, I thought it would be a heavenly Sword sequel at first.

Sushiglutton
08-12-2014, 06:32 PM

Ha exactly what I though too :)!

SHADOWGARVIN
08-12-2014, 06:32 PM

So did I. She looked like that girl from HS.

ACfan443
08-12-2014, 06:34 PM

So did I, I was like 'holy crap, did they actually revive development on the canned sequel?!'

Jexx21
08-12-2014, 06:34 PM
What is Hellblade?

JustPlainQuirky
08-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Jexx you're late

Hellblade is just some lame game coming out. IMO *sips tea*

But if I think it's lame, you'll probably love it, lol.

poptartz20
08-12-2014, 06:35 PM
well... Hollowpoint would be a fun co-op. is the beginning of this suppose to be indies?

ahh.. now destiny. :|

I hope to see some more.

Xstantin
08-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Indies, indies, destiny, destiny. Pffffttt

AherasSTRG
08-12-2014, 06:37 PM
How is Destiny going to succeed as a competitive MMO game running at 30 FPS?

Oh, oh, Far Cry 4. Our "friend" presenting.