PDA

View Full Version : Game Speed Issues

justinman114
08-12-2014, 02:59 AM
Hey everyone,

I am hoping someone has a possible solution to my problem. I play on a Samsung Galaxy S3, and I have been playing for about 3 months or so. For the first couple months, I would have issues where sometimes the game would slow down during a track and then return to normal speed randomly. Usually this wasn't an issue, as it could be easily adjusted for. Recently, specifically after the latest update before the current one, I have had the exact OPPOSITE problem. For example, I will be racing a track, and all of a sudden, for a second or so, the game will SPEED UP to what seems like double or maybe even triple speed. This usually results in a crash, or at the least, loss of precious time (which destroys any hope of beating A.N.B.A. missions considering how far I am in the game). It always does it on specific tracks, and in specific areas of these tracks. For example, on Firefly Landing, it always speeds up as I am going down the log that looks like a dolphin (near the beginning of the track), and returns to normal as I land the gap. It does it a second time on this track, right after the next obstacle where you have to jump over a bar. It speeds up until I land on the area next to the finish line. Obviously this is an issue, as it makes it impossible to have precise timing. I'm just not sure if it's a game issue or it's a problem with my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Jongie
08-12-2014, 07:51 AM
You're not alone. There are many others, me included, with this issue. Hope they get it fixed in the next update.

A.Donkey.Rider
08-12-2014, 03:39 PM
yeah same here on same device : (

justinman114
08-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Well, at least I'm not alone I suppose :/

lespritdelescal
08-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Mine just doesn't speed up for a second here and there - it speeds up for the majority of the track. I can no longer put up competitive times due to the oversensitivity of the controls. I've been using the time to grind for coins and upgrade my bikes, and hopefully I can work my way back up when they get this resolved.

FrozenWaterfall
08-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Mine has actually stopped doing this. It mostly seemed to happen on the "newer" tracks for me. I haven't had it happen at all for at least a couple weeks, and it used to happen every day.

wmadoss2014
08-15-2014, 09:49 AM
I have the same but only on my SGS4 and usually after I played maybe 5-10 tracks.
On my SGS3 it works flawless even if I play for hours which is weird considering its an inferior phone (performancewise).