PDA

View Full Version : Coping with the end of AC4… where are my remaining friends? (Ade and Ah Tabai)

SanguineYeti194
08-11-2014, 09:09 AM
It feels a bit lonely now, even with Anne by my side at the helm. I wish she would walk and talk with me though.. Or something! Even still, if it weren't for her I probably couldn't bear to keep playing after losing Mary and the others, especially with no-one to interact with in the world, really.
So I'm hoping you can find Adewale and Ah Tabai somewhere. While I mop up the legendary ships and sail around enjoying this beautiful, somewhat lonely world, it would be nice to know my friends are still on the map at least..

If you have any other helpful thoughts, please feel free to share.

I find myself returning to locations from the storyline where I met people and did things with them, and I feel some emotion.. But it's just sad now. :'( at least Edward has Anne! :') and a daughter I suppose.

Sometimes I sit atop a roof in my cove at Great Inagua, and watch the musicians and dancers as the sun sets and the moon rises.

Fatal-Feit
08-11-2014, 09:19 AM
Welcome to the forums!

You could always replay the story. I've lost track of how many times I've 100% that game and yet I'm still not tired of repeating the cut-scenes. Darby just did such a fantastic job with the script. And I don't know about you but I can't ever forget Steve Bonnet.

Speaking of Steve, there's a DLC island where you can get his clothing and his ship's accessories. Just mentioning that in case you haven't explored there yet.

Sesheenku
08-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the cold dark heart of gaming. In the end their is emptiness. Your only options is to begin again, over and over and over and over for all eternity,

joelsantos24
08-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Welcome to the cold dark heart of gaming. In the end their is emptiness. Your only options is to begin again, over and over and over and over for all eternity,
That's pretty much it. By the way, welcome to the forums, @SanguineYeti194. :cool:

NOTE: If you linger a while longer during the end credits, while Edward is sailing with Anne by his side, they do talk to each other and interact. It's not all that enlightening or profound, but it's funny. :p

wvstolzing
08-11-2014, 01:22 PM
And you can get Freedom Cry to spend a bit more time as Adé (not *with* him, as Edward).

... though in terms of gameplay it's pretty lackluster.

Namikaze_17
08-11-2014, 03:05 PM
WELCOME TO FORUMS!

And yeah, pretty much what they said. ^

Plus you always could read the novels...