PDA

View Full Version : Didn't receive the pre order code

huntergabr
08-11-2014, 05:07 AM
I preordered the AC unity through Uplay Shop and have not yet received the code for nearly 12 hours

rivaldragon
08-11-2014, 09:11 AM
I preordered the AC unity through Uplay Shop and have not yet received the code for nearly 12 hours

Did you pre order the pc download version? Becouse i don't think you get a pre order code if you pre order the pc download. Is that way is sweden atleast : p

Tsiku
08-11-2014, 09:40 AM

You dont get the code with mail.
Login to UPlay shop
My Account > Order history
Select your order, then you should see the title named "Pre-order program - UNITE - FREE"
And there is your code.

Did you pre order the pc download version? Becouse i don't think you get a pre order code if you pre order the pc download. Is that way is sweden atleast : p
When you pre-order PC Download from UPlay shop you get the pre-order code for UNITE program.

huntergabr
08-11-2014, 10:35 AM
You dont get the code with mail.
Login to UPlay shop
My Account > Order history
Select your order, then you should see the title named "Pre-order program - UNITE - FREE"
And there is your code.

When you pre-order PC Download from UPlay shop you get the pre-order code for UNITE program.

I can see my order through this website by typing the order number and password shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/help
But when I login and check the order history,it shows that no orders were found. Last night i got an email saying that my order is being processed and I will receive another email with the details of your order within 48 hours.