PDA

View Full Version : Worst lead in Assassin's Creed history?

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 10:56 PM
I think the title unanimously goes to Connor Kenway. Thoughts on the subject?

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 10:57 PM
What does WPRST stand for?

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 10:57 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2h6sxgj.gif

Bait thread.

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Damn, I meant worst not wprst LOL

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 10:59 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2h6sxgj.gif

Bait thread.

I thought you said to take it to another thread? That's what I'm doing?

Did I do something wrong?

HiddenKiller612
http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lydygcLKkC1r57t8v.gif&size=400x1000

lothario-da-be
I think that is different for everyone, I don't realy have a worst lead in AC. They are all different and all represent a different person. I can understand you didn't like him and found him boring, but you seem to see your opinion as a fact. Take a look at the FB page in my sig,11.631 people liked a sequel page.

guardian_titan
08-09-2014, 11:00 PM
There's already been a lot of arguments and threads over who's the worst (or best) assassin. Ultimately, it's subjective and everyone's opinion is valid. People like what they like and hate what they hate. Is this really needed? All this thread does is result in others flaming each other.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:01 PM
I thought you said to take it to another thread? That's what I'm doing?

Did I do something wrong?

It's best to say stuff like "in my opinion, I believe this character is poorly-written or poorly-executed because -insert explanation here-" rather than "unanimously worst character in history is this guy"

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:01 PM
There's no such thing as "worst lead" and no, it doesnt "unanimously" go to Connor.

if I had to choose, though..i'd say Ezio...he sucked. Worst Assassin too.

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
It's best to say stuff like "in my opinion, I believe this character is poorly-written or poorly-executed because -insert explanation here-" rather than "unanimously worst character in history is this guy"

Ohhh....

Ok. But like no offense, could you explain your sign off picture? I mean Haytham is tenderly kissing Connor's neck and it seems to be that he's also grabbing him from behind. Like I said earlier, I'm confused.

lothario-da-be
08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
There's no such thing as "worst lead" and no, it doesnt "unanimously" go to Connor.

You sure you want to get into an argument with him why Ezio is the worst one? This guy only wants to hear his own opinion.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:05 PM
You sure you want to get into an argument with him why Ezio is the worst one? This guy only wants to hear his own opinion.
Sure thing...Connor > Ezio any time of the year..Ezio literally brought AC to the dirt and I can argue with him. Ezio sucked.

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 11:06 PM
I think that is different for everyone, I don't realy have a worst lead in AC. They are all different and all represent a different person. I can understand you didn't like him and found him boring, but you seem to see your opinion as a fact. Take a look at the FB page in my sig,11.631 people liked a sequel page.

Compared to the millions that didn't?

I certainly respect your opinion, but the majority don't agree. I don't agree, I hate him. But I do admire your loyalty to the character, even though I find him to be completely hateable.

lothario-da-be
08-09-2014, 11:06 PM
Ohhh....

Ok. But like no offense, could you explain your sign off picture? I mean Haytham is tenderly kissing Connor's neck and it seems to be that he's also grabbing him from behind. Like I said earlier, I'm confused.
You might want to check out this thread.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758259-AC-On-Tumblr-A-Whole-New-World-(A-fun-thread-for-all-fanart)

StocktonBrawler
08-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Sure thing...Connor > Ezio any time of the year..Ezio literally brought AC to the dirt and I can argue with him. Ezio sucked.

Ezio was the franchise for more than three years, without Ezio the game wouldn't be around today. AC3 and Connor almost destroyed the entire series. I think that speaks for itself.

lothario-da-be
08-09-2014, 11:08 PM

I certainly respect your opinion, but the majority don't agree. I don't agree, I hate him. But I do admire your loyalty to the character, even though I find him to be completely hateable.
There have been countless polls about a Connor sequel and if you liked Connor, he won them ALL. I am not saying more then 50% of the AC fanbase liked him, but you make it seem like 1% liked him.

GunnerGalactico
08-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Is everybody seeing this!? It's people like this that make me bloody angry. They create bait threads just to incite an argument and when the Connor fans retaliate, they are labelled as rabid. There are a lot of people in this forum that do not like Connor, at least they have the decency and integrity to constructively and respectfully criticize his character without turning it into a flame war.

Namikaze_17

^ This. But seriously, there is no worst assassin to me. They're all cool and unique in their own way. But to be honest OP,

You come off a tad bit ignorant.

StocktonBrawler
You might want to check out this thread.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758259-AC-On-Tumblr-A-Whole-New-World-(A-fun-thread-for-all-fanart)

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/182/1/3/ac___warmth_by_stromer-d6bka8i.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/09f1c6697c4ef12452586bfffb836c20/tumblr_mpdl266vUU1qjc8qlo1_500.png

Seems to be completely normal / sarcasm.

I hate the character even more now.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Source please

Ezio was the franchise for more than three years, without Ezio the game wouldn't be around today. AC3 and Connor almost destroyed the entire series. I think that speaks for itself.
Doesn't matter, Desmond was in the franchise for 5 games, he's not exactly James Bond and no, anyone who thought that AC revolves around Ezio or that Ezio is Assassins Creed is quite frankly an idiot, so your point is moot. Yes, they would be...arguably even better, the Ezio trilogy was never planned and it was just a cash grab. Assassins Creed I sold 8 million units, so did AC II...I don't see how Ezio changed anything lol. No he didn't, his game is the best selling AC game, that speaks for itself.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Ohhh....

google image Conhayth if you're so darn curious.

Xstantin
08-09-2014, 11:12 PM
I hope this gets locked soon.

lothario-da-be
08-09-2014, 11:13 PM
I should not have done that, I should NOT have done that!
Enough internet for today :nonchalance:

FlamingMoh
08-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Source please

Doesn't matter, Desmond was in the franchise for 5 games, he's not exactly James Bond and no, anyone who thought that AC revolves around Ezio or that Ezio is Assassins Creed is quite frankly an idiot, so your point is moot. Yes, they would be...arguably even better, the Ezio trilogy was never planned and it was just a cash grab. Assassins Creed I sold 8 million units, so did AC II...I don't see how Ezio changed anything lol. No he didn't, his game is the best selling AC game, that speaks for itself.
AC3 was an overhyped piece of garbage. I don't hate Connor, just hate AC3.

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 11:16 PM
People don't like Connor because he's non-white and an introvert.

That's it.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:17 PM
@shahk

Or perhaps

and I know this sounds crazy

they have different tastes?

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 11:17 PM

I'm going to have to Disagree, if it wasn't for ALTAIR, the series wouldn't be where it is today.

#Ezioisoverrated
#NorespectforAltair

And Connor, he DIDN'T destroy the series as you think, I don't know this majority you speak of unless they're from YouTube, IGN, Etc.

Because I hear these all the time there.

lothario-da-be
08-09-2014, 11:18 PM

That's it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E8NGyztF3M

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 11:19 PM
people don't like connor because he's non-white and an introvert.

That's it.

#truth

Megas_Doux
08-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Connor, the most polarizing protagonist, part 56904865906804968094684066060.
Meh!

By the way, some stuff in tumblr is just disgusting.

I-Like-Pie45
08-09-2014, 11:20 PM

That's it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E8NGyztF3M

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Racism

rickprog
08-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Connor was a phenomenal character. I think what made the game disliked by many was that the innovations done were not the needed ones, although there were a bunch of great ones. I'm playing through it again and I must say it feels like quite a chore, especially now that we've seen how Unity will be. If the rebuilt core was done for ACIII it would be pretty difficult for Ubisoft to do a better game. Dedicated stealth on Frontier areas would be unbelievable, and controlled ascent/descent would've helped at not having the linear and same-y looking tree structures for tree climbing. I won't talk about combat because they really wanted Connor to feel like the powerhouse they made him be, and it's still fun to beat dozens of guards all by yourself (even with it not being realistic or ideal for the game the franchise intends to be). Anyways, the best part of the game is, at least to me, Connor as a character.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I don't see how Connor destroyed the franchise. His game was the most selling one.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:21 PM

That's it.
I think this is actually accurate with a lot of people. They keep talking about how Connor "whined" about his little village all the time but no one mentions how Ezio "whines" EVEN MORE about his family..why is that?

AC3 was an overhyped piece of garbage. I don't hate Connor, just hate AC3.
No, it wasn't, I disagree...you only hype what you want to hype. AC III did not deliver on everything it promised, sure but a piece of garbage? i'v seen worse.

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 11:22 PM
@shahk

Or perhaps

and I know this sounds crazy

they have different tastes?

I have heard very few rational arguments against Connor. Very, very few.

marvelfannumber
08-09-2014, 11:23 PM
I guess the worst lead for me would be AC1 Altair because he was quite boring imo, and when he wasn't boring he was a complete ****.

ACR Altair was alright though I guess, but he felt almost like an entirely different person.

As for Connor, he is slightly poorly written at times, but after replaying the game again, I think he is alright. Nothing great, but ok in my opinion.

(I have to say Imo alot due to this being a controversial topic for some reason or another).

ACfan443
08-09-2014, 11:23 PM
By the way, some stuff in tumblr is just disgusting.

It perplexes me that people display such an interest in something so abhorrent and repulsive.
I honestly wish I hadn't googled 'Conhayth', curiosity got the better of me.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:24 PM

I feel like I'm one of the few people who acknowledge Connor is flawed in many ways but still love him because he was intentionally written that way.

I could easily not like him. It's all a matter of taste.

SHADOWGARVIN

That's it.

Not everyone is a racist.

lothario-da-be
When did Connor even whine actualy? He tried to save his village and helps that patriots ALMOST ON HIS OWN.

Darkljolly
08-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Edward > Altair > Ezio = Desmond > Connor

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 11:25 PM
I think OP should teach us a valuable lesson:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

ze_topazio
08-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Joaquin is probably my least favorite.

Xstantin
It perplexes me that people display such an interest in something so abhorrent and repulsive.

I'm waiting for reactions if ArnoElise speculation is true. That'll be exciting. Anyway, Connor unanimously has the best outfit and animations :rolleyes:.

JustPlainQuirky
We should have a tally for everytime a connor debate sprouts in the forums.

but for contributions sake, I'll say my least favorite Assassin is Aveline.

marvelfannumber
08-09-2014, 11:27 PM
When did Connor even whine actualy? He tried to save his village and helps that patriots ALMOST ON HIS OWN.

The only point I can remember was his random, pointless and spastic argument with Achilies.

That was it, I don't really get the whiny argument about him really.

Loki Will Rule
08-09-2014, 11:27 PM
I hope this thread gets locked, it's just going to incite lots of pointless arguing over everyone's favourite character.

ACfan443
08-09-2014, 11:28 PM
I'm waiting for reactions if ArnoElise speculation is true. That'll be exciting.

The step/half sibling speculation? Oh god, no. That would only fuel this reprehensible fad.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Connor is not my favorite, but i see no reason to hate him.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:30 PM
@ACfan

I thought the arno/elise stepsiblings thing was confirmed by Game Informer.

but a bit off-topic, despite this thread already spiraling, lol

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 11:30 PM
I feel like I'm one of the few people who acknowledge Connor is flawed in many ways but still love him because he was intentionally written that way.

His massive flaws aren't that plentiful in my opinion, and the claims against him don't make sense. Connor rarely whined to anyone and kept his feelings to himself most of the time, and the claims that he has 'no personality' speak for themselves.

I understand the claims that he's rude, but he learns to trust the colonists like Sam Adams anyway and he was justified in his distrust of them at first. Plus, he wasn't that rude to them. Apparently not shaking somebody's hand is tantamount to spitting in their face...

And people say he was a jerk to Achilles, yet overlook the fact that he doesn't mean any of it, and loves the old guy like a father anyway.

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 11:31 PM
I admit Connor's flaws too........but some people take it to an extreme.

Plus, Connor was WRITTEN to be disliked as said by the devs:
"Ezio is someone we aspire to be..to like automatically. But Connor, he is who we really are. Angry, moody, making mistakes, etc"

Ezio and Connor were WRITTEN differently, and everyone should respect that......

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:31 PM
He never did, they were imagining things. That fight with Achilles had a reason. Connor was perplexed at what he saw at Lexington and Concord, he was 19 and Achilles was ALWAYS discouraging him...he was bound to blow up some time..

He IS flawed, that's not what the argument is about. There are flat out wrong reasons (things that do not happen) to why some dislike Connor

Same here

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:32 PM
His massive flaws aren't that plentiful in my opinion, and the claims against him don't make sense. Connor rarely whined to anyone and kept his feelings to himself most of the time, and the claims that he has 'no personality' speak for themselves.

I understand the claims that he's rude, but he learns to trust the colonists like Sam Adams anyway and he was justified in his distrust of them at first. Plus, he wasn't that rude to them. Apparently not shaking somebody's hand is tantamount to spitting in their face...

And people say he was a jerk to Achilles, yet overlook the fact that he doesn't mean any of it, and loves the old guy like a father anyway.

I don't agree that he whines. He is very much preserved.

But I do believe he makes very stupid, naive descisions and is overly ideal plus socially awkward. But I love him for it.

It doesn't matter if you agree in the way I percieve him. It's just my personal opinion. He is at least for sure naive and overly optimistic, as Corey May admitted that himself. And I dont mind. He's intentionally flawed and is like a cute widdle babeh and i love him for that.

I'm saying people shouldn't HATE him for the flaws, but they have a right to be annoyed by them. And they have a right to dislike him out of personal preference.

But I'm not saying there aren't times when the dislike may seem irrational.

Megas_Doux
08-09-2014, 11:34 PM
I

No, it wasn't, I disagree...you only hype what you want to hype. AC III did not deliver on everything it promised, sure but a piece of garbage? i'v seen worse.

I liked AC III and I cannot deny the HUGE amount of hype, AC III was marketed as the second coming of Christ and well, the story was good, the combat was fun, the naval was innovative BUT the mission design was just ATROCIOUS in every conceivable way. Plus the setting,while original, was kinda flat and it was NOT properly exploited, unlike AC IV´s. Connor was not "helped" either by its game or iTs VA, which was completely outshined by Haytham´s.

The result???? a protagonist that has what is probably the most loyal fan base,for bad or good,but at the same time the biggest quantity of hate.

ACfan443
08-09-2014, 11:34 PM
@ACfan

I thought the arno/elise stepsiblings thing was confirmed by Game Informer.

It was? Have I missed something? :confused:

Also, I love how the OP's vanished after laying the bait. Slow clap.

Xstantin
08-09-2014, 11:36 PM

Isn't it how it works? Such finesse XD.

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 11:38 PM
I need to stop getting sucked into these Connor debates.

It's affecting my opinion on Connor and last thing I want is for my love of a character to be ruined by the fandom.

Imma bounce from this thread.

*flys out window*

GunnerGalactico

I know Connor babbled a lot about Charles Lee, but that doesn't qualify as whining. People who use the "daddy issues" or "whiny" excuse don't know what the hell they are talking about. Which is why I don't bother responding to comments like that.

I-Like-Pie45
Arno & Elise should be biological siblings. It makes their romance more touching and inspiring. :)

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:39 PM
It was? Have I missed something? :confused:

I baited HIM with Ezio.

I liked AC III and I cannot deny the HUGE amount of hype, AC III was marketed as the second coming of Christ and well, the story was good, the combat was fun, the naval was innovative BUT the mission design was just ATROCIOUS in every conceivable way. Connor was not "helped" either by its game or is VA, which was completely outshined by Haytham´s.

The result???? a Protagonist that has what is probably the most loyal fan base,for bad or good,but at the same time the biggest quantity of hate.
Eh, I watched all the promotional media for AC again from AC II till AC III and they all felt the same too and sent the same message: this is the best AC ever. regarding everything else, we agree on it except Connor VAing and Connor's popularity

rprkjj
08-09-2014, 11:42 PM

I'm sorry, but are you trying to say Connor is an objectively good character that everyone should like and those that don't simply don't like him because not white and/or he's an introvert?

lol.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm sorry, but are you trying to say Connor is an objectively good character that everyone should like and those that don't simply don't like him because not white and/or he's an introvert?

lol.
That's not what he said...

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Anyone who's read a book, or looked up: "Character Development" will understand Connor's character. More or less, I think he fits more into a Tragic book than a Video game where only "charismatic" characters are allowed.

SMH. Like seriously, why does Everyone always find a need to compare Connor to EZIO of all people instead of Altair, Edward, Adewale, Desmond, etc.

Connor has more in common with them and then some......then with Ezio. Pfft.

But Congrats to me being a SENIOR MEMBER now......

*Cue applause*

rprkjj
08-09-2014, 11:45 PM
That's not what he said...

That's it.

It is.

Layer_13
08-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Connor was the best Assassin, IMO. And since this is about the worst Assassins, I'd say Ezio was. He was constantly used, and spent a majority of his time after revenge. And that's beside the fact that he's lacking character and personality. Speaking of ''Assassin'', he wasn't one in AC:2 either. Also, can someone name me targets that didn't end in a freaking chase sequence?

I'm half kidding, of course. All them were great. Ezio, however, connected the least with me. Mostly being because he wasn't really humanized, and his story was too rhetorical.

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 11:48 PM

lol.

Right, that post about people not liking him because he's non-white and an introvert were a half-joke, although there is some truth to it in my opinion.

That post right there wasn't even referring to that comment, that's just me explaining why I think some of the arguments against him don't hold up. And I don't think he's an objectively good protagonist, I think at times he could have been a little less naive and strong-headed like when he talks to Pitcairn - Pitcairn said this "You wield your blade like a man, but your mouth like a child" and I nodded in agreement. That's an example that shows I don't think he's a perfect protagonist okay? Not that I should even have to fight that claim, since I never implied it anyway...

rprkjj
08-09-2014, 11:50 PM
Connor was the best Assassin, IMO. And since this is about the worst Assassins, I'd say Ezio was. He was constantly used, and spent a majority of his time after revenge. And that's beside the fact that he's lacking character and personality. Speaking of ''Assassin'', he wasn't one in AC:2 either. Also, can someone name me targets that didn't end in a freaking chase sequence?

You could say the same about Connor. I also don't think Ezio is lacking character or personality of all things. I definitely think Connor has a deeper personality, but Ezio was basically throwing his personality at your face.

ze_topazio
08-09-2014, 11:50 PM
But Congrats to me being a SENIOR MEMBER now......

*Cue applause*

Congratulations, your membership gold ring should arrive by mail next Monday.

rprkjj
08-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Right, that post about people not liking him because he's non-white and an introvert were a half-joke, although there is some truth to it in my opinion.

That post right there wasn't even referring to that comment, that's just me explaining why I think some of the arguments against him don't hold up. And I don't think he's an objectively good protagonist, I think at times he could have been a little less naive and strong-headed like when he talks to Pitcairn - Pitcairn said this "You wield your blade like a man, but your mouth like a child" and I nodded in agreement. That's an example that shows I don't think he's a perfect protagonist okay? Not that I should even have to fight that claim, since I never implied it anyway...

To be fair though, I think introversion is a perfectly fine reason to dislike a character. Different strokes. And I'm sure some arguments against Connor don't hold up. You could say that about anything.

Megas_Doux
08-09-2014, 11:58 PM
I baited HIM with Ezio.

Eh, I watched all the promotional media for AC again from AC II till AC III and they all felt the same too and sent the same message: this is the best AC ever. regarding everything else, we agree on it except Connor VAing and Connor's popularity

I dont live in the US, by I have read that AC III was ALL OVER THE PLACE, tv adds during football games, MLB games, prime time etc,etc. There was an article in which Ubisoft claimed to had spent MUCH more money in terms of marketing than ever before and that is why it is still the biggest seller in Ubi´s history. That raises the banner in terms of expectations.

Besides, the setting was kinda flat to begin with and adding further insult to injury, it was not properly "exploited", unlike AC IV´s. Connor while having flaws in terms of VA and story, it is not entirely "responsible, but ended being the scapegoat.

In terms of popularity All of them have fans, but I would say Ezio is the most popular, he gets the most praise, however of course he has detractors. Then there is much neutrality to Altair and Edward, although the former gets hate for being boring and the latter because is a pirate. While Connor has many loyal fans, but his haters are the most vocal and their quantity CANNOT be dismissed.

PD Ezio is not my favorite.

Layer_13
08-09-2014, 11:59 PM
You could say the same about Connor. I also don't think Ezio is lacking character or personality of all things. I definitely think Connor has a deeper personality, but Ezio was basically throwing his personality at your face.

No, Ezio was whiny. He was naive. He was a brat. He was an idiot. Overrated. He should die in a fire. Or better yet, hanged like his family.

Shahkulu101
08-09-2014, 11:59 PM
To be fair though, I think introversion is a perfectly fine reason to dislike a character. Different strokes. And I'm sure some arguments against Connor don't hold up. You could say that about anything.

Like I said before, I believe the vast majority don't. I pointed out the main complaints leveled against him by a lot of people that are irrational.

Didn't you see OP's rants here and in the other thread? Absolutely nonsensical - and where have we seen that type of hate against Connor before? Oh that's right, EVERYWHERE

rprkjj
08-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Like I said before, I believe the vast majority don't. I pointed out the main complaints leveled against him by a lot of people that are irrational.

Didn't you see OP's rants here and in the other thread? Absolutely nonsensical - and where have we seen that type of hate against Connor before? Oh that's right, EVERYWHERE

I actually don't see a lot of blatant trolling leveled against Connor, which is what the op clearly was.

rprkjj
08-10-2014, 12:07 AM
No, Ezio was whiny. He was naive. He was a brat. He was an idiot. Overrated. He should die in a fire. Or better yet, hanged like his family.

:/

Layer_13
08-10-2014, 12:18 AM
I actually don't see a lot of blatant trolling leveled against Connor, which is what the op clearly was.

There're prominent on almost any AC video on youtube, IGN, and other popular gaming related websites.

:/

That's OP's arguments in a nutshell.

rprkjj
08-10-2014, 12:22 AM
There're prominent on almost any AC video on youtube, IGN, and other popular gaming related websites.

That's OP's arguments in a nutshell.

Trolling on youtube? Nah. Everything get's trolled on youtube, even Ezio.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-10-2014, 12:26 AM
Sigh.. this thread has "bait" written all over it.

Why is this not locked yet? Shade? Widow? Loco??!

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 12:27 AM
Congratulations, your membership gold ring should arrive by mail next Monday.

Can it have the Templar insignia around it?
:cool:

ze_topazio
08-10-2014, 12:32 AM
No, that's for real high level members, you still have a long way to go.

Jexx21
08-10-2014, 12:54 AM
why would I want to aspire to be like Ezio? He was a ******. He was a womanizer, a guy that killed unrelentingly, and basically had no morose over killing a bunch of civilians.

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 12:55 AM
No, that's for real high level members, you still have a long way to go.

Darn it, Like your Sig though.

Just lacks an epic quote below it.

StocktonBrawler
08-10-2014, 01:03 AM
why would I want to aspire to be like Ezio? He was a ******. He was a womanizer, a guy that killed unrelentingly, and basically had no morose over killing a bunch of civilians.

He was awesome.

Layer_13
08-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Sigh.. this thread has "bait" written all over it.

Why is this not locked yet? Shade? Widow? Loco??!

I love that sig.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-10-2014, 01:05 AM
I love that sig.

Thank you. Kev made it for me :o

Jexx21
08-10-2014, 01:06 AM
He was awesome.

cool, can't wait to hear about your murdering spree

Layer_13
08-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Thank you. Kev made it for me :o

He makes the best ones. I should contact him for one.

Jexx21
08-10-2014, 01:09 AM
i make sigs too

Namikaze_17
He was awesome.

:nonchalance:

StocktonBrawler

That's disgusting.

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Ezio sucks

StocktonBrawler
08-10-2014, 01:12 AM

And you argued that the only reason why people hate Connor is because of their supposed racism. Which is beyond bizarre.

frodrigues55
08-10-2014, 01:12 AM

who wouldn't want to be a popular, kickass womanizer, really. he had his fair share of fun until he found his true love <3

Namikaze_17
08-10-2014, 01:15 AM
Ezio sucks

X2

Assassin_M
08-10-2014, 01:16 AM
And you argued that the only reason why people hate Connor is because of their supposed racism. Which is beyond bizarre.
Nah, it's not.

Namikaze_17