PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance 08/08 at 3pm CEST/9am EST

Kimundi
08-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Hello Champions,

The game will be in maintenance for 1 hour.

Patchnotes:

Fixed a bug with Generator Titan where the construct would not deal damage when dying if there was an ongoing spell placed in the middle column of the same row.
Empowered Spell balancing: now only works with Fire spells.
Important note for iPad users: the card has the updated behavior (affects only Fire spells) but the text on the card still says 'If a spell would deal damage, it deals 2 more damage instead' and will be updated soon.
Leaderboard Reset

Thank you for your understanding :)

npavcec
08-08-2014, 03:58 PM
I cannot seem to launch the game after the update - I've started it once, played few games then I restarted the computer.

After that I keep getting this screen:
http://free-ck.t-com.hr/zpa2/MMDoC_20140808_update_bug.jpg

When I click "continue", the next screen says Updating and stays at 0% indefinitely.

Kimundi
08-08-2014, 04:07 PM
I cannot seem to launch the game after the update - I've started it once, played few games then I restarted the computer.

When I click "continue", the next screen says Updating and stays at 0% indefinitely.

We also have the same issue, we are investigating. It seems not everyone is affected though.

Kimundi
08-08-2014, 04:09 PM

A computer restart may be necessary, it's working again correctly on our side!

Novalarius
08-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Ive restarted the pc but nothing happens, the problem remains... And it's not the first time, so I lost all my daily progression ............

Tomb_herald
08-09-2014, 02:49 PM
[SIZE=3]
Empowered Spell balancing: now only works with Fire spells.
Important note for iPad users: the card has the updated behavior (affects only Fire spells) but the text on the card still says 'If a spell would deal damage, it deals 2 more damage instead' and will be updated soon.

google translate ( :
why do we need now agony and curse? useless **** and not rary .. authors of the project in general did everything that I do not respect them and did not like, since the release of the new arch sets, and I'm not talking about my troubles with bugs, the altar of desire on my computer is not working so far

from the game for smart you do Projects for newbies
actually you robbed me, since I bought the card in the deck, which is now gone, and I bought them not for gold, a huge number of cards killing this deck, fast attack, Dispel. tree of truth, new cards that prevent magic from playing, even some creatures like blackskull crusher

why you want us to play with noob creature decks only??

Xyx0rz
08-09-2014, 05:33 PM
why you want us to play with noob creature decks only??
It's a game about creatures. What's noob about that?