PDA

View Full Version : Free Paris

jeordievera
08-07-2014, 10:48 AM
There's been a new content unlocked at: http://www.acunity-unite.com/paris
I am still trying to get into how the game works :)
If you know please explain or suggest how to cooperate.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-07-2014, 01:22 PM
There's been a new content unlocked at: http://www.acunity-unite.com/paris
I am still trying to get into how the game works :)
If you know please explain or suggest how to cooperate.

From what i've seen thus far. You can occupy 5 spots on the front line. You can also help other assassins in trouble by providing help or answering questions. You can also win prizes.

Amaral724
08-07-2014, 02:30 PM
So, when you click on gallery this pops-up: http://www.acunity-unite.com/paris/popin/505_cVW0Bpa0l7RW50gz :cool:

HIBEE12
08-07-2014, 02:47 PM
It just crashes on my pc *cries*

marvelfannumber
08-07-2014, 02:50 PM
So, when you click on gallery this pops-up: http://www.acunity-unite.com/paris/popin/505_cVW0Bpa0l7RW50gz :cool:

Man, I really love that track, it sounds like an awesome mix of Jesper Kyd and Lorne Balfe's styles for AC. Hope that is in Unity in some form or another.

Some parts of it really resemble Acess the Animus so maybe that is why?

jeordievera
08-07-2014, 02:52 PM
When you download it the name of the file is ACU_Soundtrack_5 so I believe it will be on the official soundtrack. I like that!

marvelfannumber
08-07-2014, 02:57 PM
When you download it the name of the file is ACU_Soundtrack_5 so I believe it will be on the official soundtrack. I like that!

Awesome! I was worried ACU's soundtrack would be just generic ambient noise like AC4's but that track makes me hopeful. It really sounds like it came right out of the Ezio games (especially Revelations).

jeordievera
08-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Awesome! I was worried ACU's soundtrack would be just generic ambient noise like AC4's but that track makes me hopeful. It really sounds like it came right out of the Ezio games (especially Revelations).
There's a preview of some of the ACU songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb0moWEErOM
Sounds good, so far :)

HIBEE12
08-07-2014, 03:02 PM

I haven't noticed much, who is doing the score for this game?

jeordievera
08-07-2014, 03:05 PM
I haven't noticed much, who is doing the score for this game?

Chris Tilton, Sarah Schachner, Ryan Amon

Reptilis91
08-07-2014, 03:09 PM
I can clearly recognize Chris Tilton on that track.

HIBEE12
08-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Chris Tilton, Sarah Schachner, Ryan Amon

Thanks, I'll listen to some later. To be fair I stopped caring a few games ago, I miss Jesper Kyd

SL89
08-07-2014, 03:38 PM
I`m curious about when we will get 5 more chance to step.

SHADOWGARVIN
08-07-2014, 03:42 PM
I`m curious about when we will get 5 more chance to step.

Every 24 hours is my guess. The same as the voting proces.

SL89
08-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Every 24 hours is my guess. The same as the voting proces.

Yeah, very possible.

SL89
08-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Ok guys, I checked the source code of the site and I found this: You’ve already used 5 attempts today. <br>Come back tomorrow to continue your mission. So we have 5 chance every day.
And this is the stuff what we can win:
Congratulations Assassin, you won a faction render</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won a weapon render</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won a screenshot</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won an artwork</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won a soundtrack</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won a guillotine case. You will receive a promotional code on your Facebook email really soon.</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won an Elise Figurine. You will receive a promotional code on your Facebook email really soon.</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won an Arno Figurine. You will receive a promotional code on your Facebook email really soon.</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won an Xbox One. You will receive a promotional code on your Facebook email really soon.</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won a secret location</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won an historical character</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won a landmark</div>
Congratulations Assassin, you won a Uplay voucher. You will receive a promotional code on your Facebook email really soon.</div>

marvelfannumber
08-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Congratulations Assassin, you won an historical character</div>

So Assassins support slavery now?

Slave trading in Unity CONFIRMED!

Amaral724
08-07-2014, 05:28 PM
There's a preview of some of the ACU songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb0moWEErOM
Sounds good, so far :)

Yep, 2 songs of that preview are on the ACU E3 FAN KIT. :)

m4r-k7
08-07-2014, 05:32 PM
I dno the soundtrack so far seems incredibly generic with not many memorable tracks. Of course they are only previews so I hope I am wrong!

Xangr8
08-07-2014, 05:48 PM
Come on five weren't enough! I need moar chances!

LoyalACFan
08-07-2014, 09:23 PM

Sorry, what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPIRx6oGGdE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sObsv8TWqVs

These were easily two of the best ambient tracks in the franchise. Generic ambient noise? I think not.

GunnerGalactico
08-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Sorry, what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPIRx6oGGdE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sObsv8TWqVs

These were easily two of the best ambient tracks in the franchise. Generic ambient noise? I think not.

I didn't find those tracks generic either.

SixKeys
08-07-2014, 10:13 PM
I have no idea how this game is supposed to work. :confused: We just click on random squares? In order to do what? What's with the blue Templar crosses? Are we supposed to be able to interact with them? All I can do is interact with the noose and guillotine squares.

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Can't play it. Region exclusive.

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Meh...I heard it earlier. It was so average and mediocre.....I don't catch the excitement like in Lorne's tracks or the atmosphere like in Kyd's.......this is piss poor to be honest. Like on liberation soundtrack tip.......

Or maybe I'm just judging too fast.:rolleyes:

SixKeys
08-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Meh...I heard it earlier. It was so average and mediocre.....I don't catch the excitement like in Lorne's tracks or the atmosphere like in Kyd's.......this is piss poor to be honest. Like on liberation soundtrack tip.......

Or maybe I'm just judging too fast.:rolleyes:

Liberation's soundtrack was better than AC3's though.

D51-ClaudioACSy
08-07-2014, 10:31 PM
It's simple this game guys, very simple.

All you have to do is click on the AC logos and help the others. If you click on the wrong place, you will discover the guillotine, the gallow or the treason tile, if you click on the good place you will may win prizes. Finally, the most of the AC logos are only here for discover this f.......ing HUGE Paris Map !!!!

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Liberation's soundtrack was better than AC3's though.

I disagree.......

I suggest you should listen to some of the unreleased themes of AC3 or the TOKW soundtrack. To each it's own, but liberation's soundtrack is so forgetable to me
( Like the Game) the only track I remember and like is the Main one.

I liked Freedom Cry's though...

marvelfannumber
08-07-2014, 10:36 PM
Sorry, what?

Music is 100% subjective, and sure they are not bad per say, but I can't remember how they sound in about an hour or so. I can still remember all of Kyd and even some of Balfe's tracks easily. (I know it's not supposed to be catchy, but I did not find Tyler's tracks memorable in the slightest except for the main theme).

Though I am glad you can enjoy AC4's soundtrack more than me.

SixKeys
08-07-2014, 10:39 PM
I disagree.......

I suggest you should listen to some of the unreleased themes of AC3 or the TOKW soundtrack. To each it's own, but liberation's soundtrack is so forgetable to me
( Like the Game) the only track I remember and like is the Main one.

I liked Freedom Cry's though...

AC3 and ToKW had a few good tracks, but Liberation's had an overall better ambiance IMO. Freedom Cry had the worst soundtrack to me.

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 10:41 PM
I enjoyed some of Brian Tyler's Tracks.....not my fav, but I like it none the less.

"The Ends of the Earth" was brilliant.....too bad it NEVER played in the Game.

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 10:45 PM
AC3 and ToKW had a few good tracks, but Liberation's had an overall better ambiance IMO. Freedom Cry had the worst soundtrack to me.

Well I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.......I actually might re-listen to Liberation's soundtrack later on.

And yeah, Freedom Cry's not my fav either.....I just like that type of music for some reason.....it soothes me. Lollolol

Sesheenku
08-08-2014, 06:04 AM

Damn murikan hating Ubisoft :mad:

Ceelaris
08-08-2014, 12:30 PM
I really don't get why this is region exclusive. O_o It said that there are no more prizes to win when I registered for the first time a few hours ago, and without prizes, why not let everyone play?!

Other than that, a little more explanation wouldn't hurt... Like, are the "empty" squares already in the hand of the assassins?

And why on earth is this so super slow? It takes ages to load every time I click somewhere, then ends in an "unexpected error" half the time... Is that my PC or is it a general problem?

sem1rek
08-08-2014, 12:36 PM
It seems there are some issues which slow down the website.

Anyway - new track http://static2.ubi.com/gamesites/assassinscreed/unity/xpsite/assets/gifts/504_tV7oErKed0lITRgQ/file.zip :)

jeordievera
08-08-2014, 01:05 PM
^^ so far the best of them

m4r-k7
08-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Yea that new one for me is one of my favourites so far. I can imagine that music playing whilst being chased or running away. Pretty tense.

Reptilis91
08-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Yeah this one is really cool.

SuomiKissa
08-10-2014, 01:28 PM
I do not really do not get this game any way it goes. Vague strumming randomly.

Penalty? Where and how to get it off?

Would now be one of the game put some instructions.

Duh!

SHADOWGARVIN
08-10-2014, 01:38 PM
I do not really do not get this game any way it goes. Vague strumming randomly.

Penalty? Where and how to get it off?

Would now be one of the game put some instructions.

Duh!

It's very easy. Just pick random tiles and maybe you will unlock a reward. If you pick a tile with a gallow or guillotine, you need other people to either vote for you or ask questions, When enough people have helped you, the tile will dissapear and you will be safe. You can also be charged with being a traitor. If that happens to will have to help a couple of people who are in trouble.

All of this is explained in the "share my assassin" thread.

SuomiKissa
08-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Thank you.

The game is just too simple, if it is now into a game can not say. I was expecting something more challenging, something happens.

Does that punishment for it, that I had the guillotine? Questions answered and sounds on the other. Votes have been yes, but the penalty is still available.

Xangr8
08-10-2014, 08:59 PM
So what all rewards can be uncovered by clicking on the tiles?

SHADOWGARVIN
08-10-2014, 09:07 PM
So what all rewards can be uncovered by clicking on the tiles?

All the rewards are listed on the site. From an xbox one to an in game weapon.

Xangr8
08-10-2014, 09:33 PM
All the rewards are listed on the site. From an xbox one to an in game weapon.

So you can get an Xbox One by clicking on tiles!? I thought it was a lucky draw kind of thing...Damn...I'll be more carefully while using my chances now >_>

SHADOWGARVIN
08-10-2014, 09:52 PM
So you can get an Xbox One by clicking on tiles!? I thought it was a lucky draw kind of thing...Damn...I'll be more carefully while using my chances now >_>

You can win an xbox one every week.

tw010f
08-11-2014, 01:47 AM

Um im in North America and had no issue making an assassins and playing the game.

GoldenBoy9999
08-11-2014, 04:22 AM
Yeah forgot to post this. Yay, Ubisoft opened the gates to America without telling us! I wonder if this is a mistake or planned. Making an assassin was okay but I hope it's implemented better in-game.

Xangr8
08-11-2014, 04:37 PM
You can win an xbox one every week.

So I went through the T&C's and they say:

6. PRIZE DRAWING:
Selection of Winners by Sponsor Once logging in, each Participant will be able to virtually walk through Paris and unlock content. Each week of the Competition period defined above, Sponsor randomly select 4 winners, among all valid Entries meeting the Competition requirements. There will be 32 winners in total during the Competition Period.

EDIT: Talking about prizes...well you sure we can win DLC's through the tiles or only extra chances?

SHADOWGARVIN
08-11-2014, 04:48 PM
So I went through the T&C's and they say:

EDIT: Talking about prizes...well you sure we can win DLC's through the tiles or only extra chances?

I'm sure there are prizes. I saw a gold chest when i unlocked a compass, but by the time i checked again somebody elso had already unlocked the tile.

Legionario-Cero
08-12-2014, 04:18 PM
AC free paris- how does it work? what exactly needs to be done in order to get a chance to win all those prizes?

AC unite pre-order program- same thing, I'm from europe and would like to participate in that program to have a chance to get some cool stuff, what do I need to do?

Would appreciate any help, thanks!

Blackblaze9
08-12-2014, 06:30 PM
If you have pre-ordered AC Unity, you can participate in the Unite-Program. There, you can join or create a team, and if you and your teammates redeem their pre-order codes, you can unlock some rewards, such as weapons and gear (there's five rewards in total). Here's the link: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/assassinscreed-unity/unite-program/index.aspx

I hope that answers a few questions :) I don't know anything about AC free Paris though, sorry

SHADOWGARVIN
08-12-2014, 06:41 PM
AC free paris- how does it work? what exactly needs to be done in order to get a chance to win all those prizes?

AC unite pre-order program- same thing, I'm from europe and would like to participate in that program to have a chance to get some cool stuff, what do I need to do?

Would appreciate any help, thanks!

Free paris is a free game in wich you can win prizes. You can unlock 5 tiles every day. For more information go to "share your assassin" or "free paris" threads.

As far as the unite program goes DO NOT CREATE A NEW TEAM, but instead join another team. There are a lot of teams still looking for members. There is a special thread to recruit people and to find teams. Make sure to ask the teamleader how many teammembers he or she has and if everyone has their pre-order codes. It's best to join a team that already has 2 or 3 teammembers. Be carefull and don't redeem your code untill you're sure you will unlock all the rewards because once you redeem your code you won't be able to leave the team anymore. Good luck!

If you want anymore help you can send me a message.

Legionario-Cero
08-14-2014, 04:18 PM
Free paris is a free game in wich you can win prizes. You can unlock 5 tiles every day. For more information go to "share your assassin" or "free paris" threads.

As far as the unite program goes DO NOT CREATE A NEW TEAM, but instead join another team. There are a lot of teams still looking for members. There is a special thread to recruit people and to find teams. Make sure to ask the teamleader how many teammembers he or she has and if everyone has their pre-order codes. It's best to join a team that already has 2 or 3 teammembers. Be carefull and don't redeem your code untill you're sure you will unlock all the rewards because once you redeem your code you won't be able to leave the team anymore. Good luck!

If you want anymore help you can send me a message.

about free paris- how do you win the prizes? what do you basically have to do besides unlocking the tiles?

and about unite program- I'm congused, if I pre-order unity I get access to the program and few codes to redeem in that program? and then if I join a team and do everything right I get 5 rewards? in the form of codes?
if so, what are the pre-order codes that you get with pre-ordering the game for?

SHADOWGARVIN
08-14-2014, 04:28 PM
about free paris- how do you win the prizes? what do you basically have to do besides unlocking the tiles?

and about unite program- I'm congused, if I pre-order unity I get access to the program and few codes to redeem in that program? and then if I join a team and do everything right I get 5 rewards? in the form of codes?
if so, what are the pre-order codes that you get with pre-ordering the game for?

You don't have to do anythig besides unlocking the tiles.

If you pre-order unity you get one pre-order code. You can use this code to join or make a team. If you have a team of 4 members who all have redeemed their pre-order codes you will unlock rewards. You will get those rewards after unity is released.

lily_harker
09-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Hello!

Have some of you already won a prize?
I was lucky enough to step on to a tile with a prize, and it says they will send me an e-mail. It has passed 3 days since then and I didn't got any e-mail neither on my spam folder.
Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm sorry if my english is bad, it isn't my mother tongue.

CatulloMario
09-13-2014, 12:23 PM
when it is that easy why isn't it possible to let the red fields disappear. They always come back.

Maiconi
09-24-2014, 07:38 AM
So I keep earning items like compasses and lanterns but I don't know how to use them to find items

lily_harker
09-24-2014, 09:31 AM
So I keep earning items like compasses and lanterns but I don't know how to use them to find items

When you get one of those items, and there is a prize near, they'll mark the tile by changing the colour from gray to gold and with a drawing of a treasure chest.

I think that maybe they'll be sending the prices once all of them have been discovered,

Kakuzu745
09-24-2014, 06:42 PM
This is only EU, right?