PDA

View Full Version : So is Connor a Master or Mentor? When and how?

Mr.Black24
08-06-2014, 10:55 PM
I'm a cautious optimistic person, I do believe that he will return in some point, hopefully in a playable way, however this is not the point. In the Abstergo Entertainment Database, they gave the surname Kenway to Connor and declared him a Master Assassin. I had a talk with the folks back at the Assassin's Creed Wiki, discussing this topic. Most of its members say that since that the description attached to Connor's uniform is from Abstergo's point of view, its not noteworthy, it needs to be more substantial. How is it not worthy, especially since the folks ingame researched his memories, I thought they found something that we didn't see and this was fact, but now I'm not sure. Did he ever get the rank at the end of the game? And if so, in what year? I thought at least he would be a Master Assassin in order to lead the new growing American Brotherhood, like how Yusuf was a high ranking Master Assassin and Leader of the Turkish Assassins. Can't have a lower ranking Assassin lead the Brotherhood now can you? Connor would be around his 50s during March 1804 when he invited Eseosa to train under him. Wouldn't he be a Mentor by then? This has never been clear really. Can they at least give us answers to these questions? Can someone ask one of the devs on Facebook or Twitter? I would but I don't have an account. Is he a concreted Master Assassin at the end of AC3 and a Mentor at 1804? :confused: Lets discuss.

Namikaze_17
08-06-2014, 11:02 PM
This Thread should be fun......

Anyone got any information? :rolleyes:

AND WELCOME TO THE FORUMS Lad/ lass.

pacmanate
08-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Hes definitely the Master of the Colonies, seeing as he was the only Assassin after Achilles.

SpiritOfNevaeh
08-06-2014, 11:04 PM
Oh boy, this thread has the word 'Connor' in it. :p

And yes you are not alone in your points. But i think he became a master assassin/mentor right after AC3. We just don't know when.

And that surname was never adopted according to Ubisoft:

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Ratonhnhaké:ton

Early on, several news media and publishers, including Ubisoft, erroneously gave Ratonhnhaké:ton's adopted name as Connor Kenway. Ratonhnhaké:ton was never shown to adopt his father's surname, which was later confirmed by Ubisoft's official Assassin's Creed Facebook page.*

In the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag database entries, Ratonhnhaké:ton is continually referred to by the Abstergo Entertainment-employed writers as Connor Kenway, despite the fact that Ratonhnhaké:ton is known not to have adopted his father's family name.

*Facebook comment: 07 August at 20:40: "It would if he had taken his father's last name... he never did and so we list him simply as Connor."

Toa TAK
08-06-2014, 11:09 PM
We'll see in the Connor sequel.

#havehope

pacmanate
08-06-2014, 11:10 PM
I think people just call him Connor Kenway for the sake of knowing the relation between Haytham and Edward.

Then again, Ubi are calling it the "Kenway Saga", so seems the are contradicting themselves again there if Connor never adopted Kenway as a surname

JustPlainQuirky
08-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Agree with Pac.

Connor is master assassin by default.

And he's not a Kenway until established otherwise.

Namikaze_17
08-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Agreed......Connor isn't a Kenway.

Even though by blood, and his larger than life skills and adventures.

Troys3ph
08-06-2014, 11:46 PM
I know I am late to this thread but

I believe Connor is considered to a master assassin by the end of AC3. Not sure if ubisoft has release any of material about the events that occur post AC3 but I believe that at some point they will release something (hopefully a game) showing or explaining how Connor builds the brotherhood on the new founding nation. I also believe that his father's role as a templar will play a large role in his building of the brotherhood. This could even be a reason that he does not achieve Mentor or Master Assassin but this is highly unlikely but still a possibility .

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 12:03 AM
I would like it if Connor is more grey in how he views the Assassin's and Templars......he had the right idea in AC3, but he was naive like a blind bat! Hopefully in a "sequel", he grows out of that, and actually starts to question both sides and their struggle while probably even trying to unite the Two groups.
( In which he fails)
For the most part, Connor is a self-taught learner of the Creed so he should make a brilliant Mentor.....teaching others to follow : "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted." but also find an understanding/respect for the Templars.....to know that they're not Evil.
( I.e Haytham)

If that happens, people would love Connor immediately.

#HaveHope

aL_____eX
08-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Since Eseosa will come to ask him for advice in 1804 (I guess, not quite sure at the moment) I believe he's the master/mentor of the North American Assassins at that point.

I also hope there will be a Connor Sequel including Eseosa and Aveline at some point. But for now it's Arno (and he definitely could be the next Ezio if not dead at the end of Unity) and Shay with - I guess - Haytham and Achilles as additional main characters. So they might or might not close the Kenway Saga with Rogue...

Troys3ph
08-07-2014, 12:10 AM
I don't want want them to close the Kenway with Rogue, would love to see development Connor a lot. Almost to the point of how they developed Ezio.

Even though no one can be better than Ezio lol.

pacmanate
08-07-2014, 12:12 AM
I would like it if Connor is more grey in how he views the Assassin's and Templars......he had the right idea in AC3, but he was naive like a blind bat! Hopefully in a "sequel", he grows out of that, and actually starts to question both sides and their struggle while probably even trying to unite the Two groups.
( In which he fails)
For the most part, Connor is a self-taught learner of the Creed so he should make a brilliant Mentor.....teaching others to follow : "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted." but also find an understanding/respect for the Templars.....to know that they're not Evil.
( I.e Haytham)

If that happens, people would love Connor immediately.

#HaveHope

If there is a Connor sequel I hope he turns Templar, or at least becomes conflicted. It is clear he understood his Fathers motives and I think he realised how naive he was.

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 12:21 AM
If there is a Connor sequel I hope he turns Templar, or at least becomes conflicted. It is clear he understood his Fathers motives and I think he realised how naive he was.

Of Course....I would love a conflicted Connor. A cynical Assassin that follows/believes the Creed.....but not foolishly.
( Like Altair) but I doubt he'll actually be a Templar, the most I could see him is showing some "good" templars mercy, and offering peace with them.

Jexx21
08-07-2014, 12:21 AM
Connor's the mentor by the end of AC3. He was practically a Master Assassin once he got the Assassin robes.

Mr.Black24
08-07-2014, 12:22 AM
This Thread should be fun......

Anyone got any information? :rolleyes:

AND WELCOME TO THE FORUMS Lad/ lass.Thank you brotha, and its a lad me bucko!

Oh boy, this thread has the word 'Connor' in it. :p

And yes you are not alone in your points. But i think he became a master assassin/mentor right after AC3. We just don't know when.

And that surname was never adopted according to Ubisoft:

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Ratonhnhaké:ton

Early on, several news media and publishers, including Ubisoft, erroneously gave Ratonhnhaké:ton's adopted name as Connor Kenway. Ratonhnhaké:ton was never shown to adopt his father's surname, which was later confirmed by Ubisoft's official Assassin's Creed Facebook page.*

In the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag database entries, Ratonhnhaké:ton is continually referred to by the Abstergo Entertainment-employed writers as Connor Kenway, despite the fact that Ratonhnhaké:ton is known not to have adopted his father's family name.

*Facebook comment: 07 August at 20:40: "It would if he had taken his father's last name... he never did and so we list him simply as Connor." I was sadly aware of that for a long time haha. I hope that Ubisoft would change that, after hearing Connor apologising to his father of misjudging him during his soliloquy video( WHY DID THEY REMOVE THAT?!) and speaking of his grandfather, Edward, with pride in TTOKW DLC. I always thought that he would take the Kenway name out of respect, as well as blending with the common folk much more easier. I hope this is the case.

Plus, after taking down the Colonial Templars almost single handedly, reviving the Brotherhood, and helping on the creation of a new power, I thought that he would have achieved that rank. I mean look at Altair and Ezio, they both did the same thing (Except helping of a new country) and earned the rank. Edward could have too, but he wasn't a full fledged Assassin yet. So much not yet answered with Connor, I hope they can truly give proper story closure to him. I STILL HAVE HOPE! #TeamConnor #Connur #plz

Hmm..... Edward J. Kenway, Haytham E. Kenway......Connor R. Kenway....I like that! People would ask, "What does the R stand for?" Connor: "The name my mother place upon me, my true name....." as he smiles upon the recollection of his mother.:D

pacmanate
08-07-2014, 12:27 AM
Of Course....I would love a conflicted Connor. A cynical Assassin that follows/believes the Creed.....but not foolishly.
( Like Altair) but I doubt he'll actually be a Templar, the most I could see him is showing some "good" templars mercy, and offering peace with them.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Connor make a more intelligent creed called...

The Assars

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Connor R. Kenway?

*Cue Feels*

pacmanate
08-07-2014, 12:31 AM
Connor R. Kenway?

*Cue Feels*

I've just realised that Rogue finishes of the North American sections of Assassin's Creed. So unless Connor takes a little trip somewhere, we won't see him again.

Troys3ph
08-07-2014, 12:32 AM
Connor R. Kenway?

*Cue Feels*

Oh Gawd no lol

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 12:33 AM
I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see Connor make a more intelligent creed called...

The Assars

Or the Tassins?

Sorry if it sounds bad.

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Oh Gawd no lol

Hey! Blame Black.

*Points at Black while immediately hides in box*

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 12:59 AM
I've just realised that Rogue finishes of the North American sections of Assassin's Creed. So unless Connor takes a little trip somewhere, we won't see him again.

what do you mean by finishes?

Jexx21
08-07-2014, 01:08 AM
that's what people are saying

people also said that Black Flag closed the Kenway saga, so...

pacmanate
08-07-2014, 01:16 AM

Like... finishes? Ends?

"Assassin’s Creed Rogue completes the North American saga started with Assassin’s Creed III and Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag"

Its in the sticky - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/908314-Allegiances-change-and-revenge-rules-in-Ubisoft%C2%AE%E2%80%99s-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-Rogue

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 01:17 AM
Oh I did not see that quote.

So no sequel for Aveline either, dayum.

So much for that Connor/Aveline co-op...

QUICK CONNOR MOVE TO CANADA

pacmanate
08-07-2014, 01:21 AM
Oh I did not see that quote.

So no sequel for Aveline either, dayum.

So much for that Connor/Aveline co-op...

QUICK CONNOR MOVE TO CANADA

Yes, Connor, Quick!!! Move to Canada which is located in North America!!!

I will buy you a world map one day :p

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 01:23 AM
This is why I failed geography

Fatal-Feit
08-07-2014, 01:24 AM
There's always DLC. TBH, I'm hoping more for a playable Haytham cameo.

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Playable Haytham DLC is what I'm hoping for.

But dang no more North America?

CONNOR GO TO LONDON TO FIND TRUTH OR SOMETHING LIKE EZIO

pacmanate
08-07-2014, 01:27 AM
This is why I failed geography

:P

The only way Connor can return now is DLC or if he relocates somewhere for whatever reason.

There's always DLC. TBH, I'm hoping more for a playable Haytham cameo.

True. I still don't know how Haytham DLC would work. What do you have in mind? Bare in mind 2 years into AC Rogue, Haytham is in America as show at the start of AC3. This is why I can't see Haytham DLC happening. It would be like playing the random parts inbetween the seasons changing in AC3

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 01:29 AM
This should be merged with the Connor Discussion thread.

Anyway, I suppose he could move somewhere else....

but he recruits Eseosa years later to the colonies...

so he never leaves...

which means...

no connor sequel :(

Jexx21
08-07-2014, 01:30 AM
Nah, the North American games aren't over yet. Still gotta have that Civil War game.

pacmanate
08-07-2014, 01:32 AM
This should be merged with the Connor Discussion thread.

Anyway, I suppose he could move somewhere else....

but he recruits Eseosa years later to the colonies...

so he never leaves...

which means...

no connor sequel :(

Oh yeah... Eseosa... Guess there will be no Connor sequel then, I would have at least liked to have seen him somewhere else.

I posted a few months back that the cities were one of my "hates" of AC, NY is already gettings its second render. This is the first time in the franchise where a city is being used twice.

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 01:34 AM
I HATE YOU INITIATES! ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ESEOSA THING THAT CONNOR CANT HAVE A SEQUEL

http://www.elle.com/cm/elle/images/3r/Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

brb sobbing

just...give me connor dlc....or something.....or let me meet him *sobs*

Fatal-Feit
08-07-2014, 01:41 AM
Careful, Mayrice. Don't forget about yesterday.

pacmanate
08-07-2014, 01:43 AM
I HATE YOU INITIATES! ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID ESEOSA THING THAT CONNOR CANT HAVE A SEQUEL

brb sobbing

just...give me connor dlc....or something.....or let me meet him *sobs*

I hate initiates too. Its Eseosa's fault, and Adewales for getting pregnant.

@Jexx - we have 5 games set in the 1700s, we don't need a sixth. History is their playground, not the 1700's

AC4 - 1715 onwards
Freedom Cry - 1735 onwards
AC Rogue - 1752 onwards
AC3 - 1754 onwards
AC3 - Liberation 1759 onwards

All of them revolving around America. There will not be a 6th game set in America.

Also they just said Rogue finishes off the American sections.

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 01:44 AM
( Haytham's Voice) I am Confident......that Connor and Aveline will have their due. When, where, how, or why?
( I don't Know) but I have faith they will.

#HaveHope

I would'nt mind a TOKW type of Closure to Connor's story.

P1- Can feature this larger than life quest he sets out for that he learns a valuable Truth and meets a significant other.
P2- Can show a struggle along some missions with love interest that also ties with his main objective. ( Not like Arno and Elise) he learns more about life and the Creed that ties to a plot twist. ( Betrayal, conflict, etc.)
P3- Can finally show Connor achieve whatever goal/truth he set out for....but laters retires after knowing his place in the world.....to be a married man living a content life until he dies suddenly in sleep, sickness, etc.

^ But only a dream I guess.....

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 01:49 AM
@fatal

careful about what? It's a Connor thread. And might be merged with the Connor Discussion one.

@pac

Adewale should have settled on adoption.

adventurewomen
08-07-2014, 01:49 AM
After AC3 Connor became a master assassin of the north American brotherhood.

Connor would be a mentor like Achilles later on in his life.

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Alright Im just gonna move this convo to the connor discussion one

Namikaze_17
08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
I hate initiates too. Its Eseosa's fault, and Adewales for getting pregnant.

@Jexx - we have 5 games set in the 1700s, we don't need a sixth. History is their playground, not the 1700's

AC4 - 1715 onwards
Freedom Cry - 1735 onwards
AC Rogue - 1752 onwards
AC3 - 1754 onwards
AC3 - Liberation 1759 onwards

All of them revolving around America. There will not be a 6th game set in America.

Also they just said Rogue finishes off the American sections.

How could they SHAFT Connor with so many plotholes and questions left in his life!?

It's unfair! I DON'T CARE how fans feel about him, he still deserves his DUE after all he's been through as a Character!!!!

God damn it Ubi! ( Sigh) I'm sorry I bursted like that Pac.....it's not towards you or anything.

Fatal-Feit
08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
( Haytham's Voice) I am Confident......that Connor and Aveline will have their due. When, where, how, or why?
( I don't Know) but I have faith they will.

#HaveHope

I would'nt mind a TOKW type of Closure to Connor's story.

P1- Can feature this larger than life quest he sets out for that he learns a valuable Truth and meets a significant other.
P2- Can show a struggle along some missions with love interest that also ties with his main objective. ( Not like Arno and Elise) he learns more about life and the Creed that ties to a plot twist. ( Betrayal, conflict, etc.)
P3- Can finally show Connor achieve whatever goal/truth he set out for....but laters retires after knowing his place in the world.....to be a married man living a content life until he dies suddenly in sleep, sickness, etc.

^ But only a dream I guess.....

The 17th century had the best casts, though.

@Mayrice - Oh yeah...

Jexx21
08-07-2014, 02:29 AM
@Jexx - we have 5 games set in the 1700s, we don't need a sixth. History is their playground, not the 1700's.

The Civil War is in the mid 1800s.

JustPlainQuirky
08-07-2014, 02:30 AM
in the Connor discussion thread guys...

Troys3ph
08-07-2014, 03:13 AM
:P

The only way Connor can return now is DLC or if he relocates somewhere for whatever reason.

True. I still don't know how Haytham DLC would work. What do you have in mind? Bare in mind 2 years into AC Rogue, Haytham is in America as show at the start of AC3. This is why I can't see Haytham DLC happening. It would be like playing the random parts inbetween the seasons changing in AC3

Where does Rogue take place? Because I don't see why there couldn't be Haytham DLC if Rogue takes place in America where, above, you stated that Haytham is in america then why could there not possibly be DLC for him?

Assassin_M
08-07-2014, 04:30 AM
The Wiki reason is dumb, Ezio was NEVER mentioned to have been a Master Assassin anywhere either. Abstergo's POV is actually authentic since they researched his memories.

and yes, it's safe to assume he's mentor now.

Mr.Black24
08-07-2014, 11:25 PM
The Wiki reason is dumb, Ezio was NEVER mentioned to have been a Master Assassin anywhere either. Abstergo's POV is actually authentic since they researched his memories.

and yes, it's safe to assume he's mentor now.
Thank you! But they keep on insisting that it needs a reliable source. Like they justified Ezio as a Master Assassin since the devs had said so. They need verification like that, which I find dumb, since after what happened in AC3, he should truly have earned that rank. I actually responded with the same reason for Abstergo,but they just ignored me. I really hated that.

Assassin_M
08-08-2014, 12:28 AM
Thank you! But they keep on insisting that it needs a reliable source. Like they justified Ezio as a Master Assassin since the devs had said so. They need verification like that, which I find dumb, since after what happened in AC3, he should truly have earned that rank. I actually responded with the same reason for Abstergo,but they just ignored me. I really hated that.
The devs called Connor a master Assassin NUMEROUS times, what the hell?? ABSTERGO ENTRIES are written by THE DEVS, this is stupid.

Mr.Black24
08-09-2014, 05:07 AM
The devs called Connor a master Assassin NUMEROUS times, what the hell?? ABSTERGO ENTRIES are written by THE DEVS, this is stupid. If I can find a video or another link to it, they'll accept it, otherwise they'll delete my attempts of editing Connor's page. It would help if some of the folks here could help me out with this. I mean the wiki is supposed to help educate new folks on the lore. The last thing we need is misdirection.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 08:24 AM
If I can find a video or another link to it, they'll accept it, otherwise they'll delete my attempts of editing Connor's page. It would help if some of the folks here could help me out with this. I mean the wiki is supposed to help educate new folks on the lore. The last thing we need is misdirection.
Here.

Ubisoft's website cites Connor as a Master Assassin (http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=10500)
Hutchinson calls Connor a Master Assassin (http://kotaku.com/5919283/8-more-things-worth-knowing-about-assassins-creed-iii)
Description on video of Connor's official story trailer cites him as a Master Assassin (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oYtCAsqQ2g&list=PLB08C329A11AEA33D&index=8)

phoenix-force411
08-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Connor is basically a Major Assassin. It seems that all of the assassins we've played excluding Aveline and Edward, have made an impact on the Assassin Order. They brought the order back up when it was the most weakest or fragile. I'd call him Mentor since the recruits seem to call him that.

I don't think we'll ever get a Connor game again since Hutchinson ruined his reputation. I'm not sure who is to be blamed here though, but Connor's name has been tainted, and most of the fanbase hate him 'cause they're ignorant.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Connor is basically a Major Assassin. It seems that all of the assassins we've played excluding Aveline and Edward, have made an impact on the Assassin Order. They brought the order back up when it was the most weakest or fragile. I'd call him Mentor since the recruits seem to call him that.

I don't think we'll ever get a Connor game again since Hutchinson ruined his reputation. I'm not sure who is to be blamed here though, but Connor's name has been tainted, and most of the fanbase hate him 'cause they're ignorant.
if most of the fanbase hated him, he wouldn't have won that virgin media awards for best 2012 character beating Max Payne, Agent 47 and Master Shephard.

why do people forget that?

JustPlainQuirky
08-09-2014, 08:05 PM
I initially thought Master Assasisns wore those grey outfits

But overtime I figured I guess not.

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Those who bash Connor for the DUMBEST reasons are ignorant in my book. That's why I don't bother with YouTube comments and such.

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 08:58 PM
if most of the fanbase hated him, he wouldn't have won that virgin media awards for best 2012 character beating Max Payne, Agent 47 and Master Shephard.

why do people forget that?

But M! He isn't Charismatic remember? That's a "Great" way to determine a good character. :rolleyes:

Jexx21
08-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Hutchinson didn't ruin Connor >.>

Hutchinson is actually a pretty cool guy.

And Aveline and Edward did make an impact on the order. Aveline mostly wiped out the Templars in the Louisiana area, and Edward put the Assassin order in danger and then made up for that and helped them.

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 09:23 PM
@Jexx.

More or less......Edward killed most of the west indies Templars because they were in his way. The only ones that count for him as an Assassin is Rogers and Torres.

And Aveline? Meh.....what she did seemed so minor like I once said. But whatever to make the war easier I guess.

Fatal-Feit
08-09-2014, 09:46 PM
And Aveline? Meh.....what she did seemed so minor like I once said. But whatever to make the war easier I guess.

She killed a few important Templar figures and protected a first civ artifact. I think that earns her a medal, no?

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 09:52 PM
She killed a few important Templar figures and protected a first civ artifact. I think that earns her a medal, no?

What "Important" Templars? The only one I remember was the "Company Man" she was desperately trying to find when it was quite obvious from the beginning. I'm actually surprised no one has compared Liberation to Cinderella because it did give off that vibe to me. BUT she did protect it.....and the message inside could have something with her in the future.

So I guess.

Hans684
08-09-2014, 09:58 PM
Doesn't matter if he is Mentor or Master Assassin, he has authority. He was Achilles only recruit after the purge, hunted all the Colonial Templars and rebuilt the Assassin Order and is still recruiting and traing other Assassins. He don't need a official label for people to target, what he has done himself is enough.

Fatal-Feit
08-09-2014, 09:59 PM
What "Important" Templars? The only one I remember was the "Company Man" she was desperately trying to find when it was quite obvious from the beginning. I'm actually surprised no one has compared Liberation to Cinderella because it did give off that vibe to me. BUT she did protect it.....and the message inside could have something with her in the future.

So I guess.

It sort of is like Cinderalla, haha. Anyway, don't forget about Baptiste and Rafael. (even though they're quite forgettable)

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 10:15 PM
@Fatal

Baptiste and Rafael?

^ This proves my point about liberation.....everyone/ thing is so forgetable.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 10:18 PM

So I guess.
She eradicated the entire Louisiana chapter of the Templar Order in a ruse to lure all of the members of the order and gather them in one place.

Namikaze_17
08-09-2014, 10:28 PM
@M.

That wasn't certainly what I saw. Lolollol.

But that does sound impressive......

Fatal-Feit
08-09-2014, 10:29 PM
@Fatal

Baptiste and Rafael?

^ This proves my point about liberation.....everyone/ thing is so forgetable.

To be fair, Liberation wasn't built on even half the budget of the others. I would have enjoyed it more if there wasn't such an emphasis on making Aveline disguised as a slave, and setting her in the Bayou for 80% of the game. It's like the developers wanted to NOT make it enjoyable.

Assassin_M
08-09-2014, 10:59 PM
@M.

That wasn't certainly what I saw. Lolollol.

But that does sound impressive......
Well, you DID say that you don't remember anything from Liberation, so...