PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 1 Total Overhaul MOD

ACZanius
08-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Experience the first Assassin's Creed through the eyes of Alta´r ibn La-Ahad with completely different visuals, graphics, changed particles, different npc skins ,effects and shaders injector that is included in the package. This mod does not contain new sound effects , sound replacements and new scripts.... yet (I'm still trying to figure out how to do that).

The goal of this mod is to change most textures from original ACI to those from Assassin's Creed Revelations, so you will feel like you're playing Altair memories in Revelations rather than in old ACI from 2007

UPDATE: Mod is finished, version 3 is out!

Very big thank you to person who made it happen : Hecumarine

Yes as you saw its real and i am already playing it and i must say its awesome indeed, its a fresh look to me..everything is redone..kingdom, acre, damascus, sodliers, new assassins, crowd, etc etc...

http://www.moddb.com/mods/assassins-creed-2014-overhaul

Jexx21
08-06-2014, 06:40 PM
This is pretty cool, I'm gonna have to try it out. I have AC1 installed right now so it works out for me! :)

ACZanius
08-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Yeah people definetly must try this out it is good and better looking and i love it, it gives me more will power to play AC 1....good MOD i must say!

johnsmith145
08-15-2014, 11:56 PM
This is so awesome. Thanks for the hard work.

*cough*ubishouldmakearemasteredAC1*cough*