PDA

View Full Version : Gigatrack?

nffcvanquish
08-06-2014, 12:40 PM
does anyone know if a gigatrack will be released in any of the dlc packs?

BlueBadger400
08-06-2014, 01:11 PM
There are no news about that, sorry

Ozy Be
08-06-2014, 01:44 PM
There are no news about that, sorry
:(...aw go on...;)

Petition:p

L0RDMelchett
08-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Imagine if one of the DLC packs contained a new Gigatrack and a brand new Donkey bike?

And remakes of the first 3 Inferno tracks.

Now THAT would be something to shout about!

BlueBadger400
08-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Imagine if one of the DLC packs contained a new Gigatrack and a brand new Donkey bike?

And remakes of the first 3 Inferno tracks.

Now THAT would be something to shout about!
What if they had something NEW in them? :p

L0RDMelchett
08-06-2014, 02:29 PM
What if they had something NEW in them? :p
Nah, we like old! ;)

Anyway, Gigatrack can be new and there's still 2 other tracks (assuming they're all the same size) and 4 other DLCs for new stuff!

DLC proposal:

1. Gigatrack II [new]
2. New track with wood in it [new]
3. Another new track with wood in it [new]
4. Inferno I [remake]
5. Inferno II [remake]
6. Inferno III [remake]

Donkey bike [new]

+ some wooden stuff for the editor and a couple of old-style tournaments!

There you go, I've pretty much sorted that DLC for you. You can have that one on me. All you've got left to do are all the little codey bits to make it work and then put it together! :cool:

TeriXeri
08-06-2014, 02:42 PM
I rather not have any remake tracks in a DLC at all, Evo is still out there to play, and the tracks would feel different as the bikes aren't the same even at 1:1 remake.

Ok if it's a Free DLC with only remakes go ahead. But rather have them work on new stuff.

Still would be a cool community thing to remake some tracks, but they can never feel the same as evo's, so it's mostly in spirit.'

I'm all up for an editor set with some more evo/HD classic (but still high-resolution) items however :)

L0RDMelchett
08-06-2014, 03:04 PM
I rather not have any remake tracks ... the tracks would feel different as the bikes aren't the same even at 1:1 remake.
Actually, that's part of the appeal to me. The fact that they're familiar yet not quite the same but I understand your view. And besides, I wouldn't expect them to do it either due to the potential backlash of "How much for 6 tracks and 3 of them are remakes!" etc etc unless they were a hidden aspect such as the Warp Zone challenges in some of the main tracks or the Ninja challenges at the end of the Extremes.

Personally though, that would be an ideal DLC for me (within the current number of tracks confines of course!)

A cross between Way of the Ninja and Gigatrack would be nice too so RedLynx, if you are going to make my DLC take note of this sentence for your Gigatrack II track, ok? :D

Gangly_
08-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Remakes of Inferno 1/2/3 will just be stupid because the Viper has different physics.

Retribution
08-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Remakes of Inferno 1/2/3 will just be stupid because the Viper has different physics.

Well, itd still be better than any of the sh*tty extremes in all of Fusion except for Rock of Rage. Sorry to say it like it is but im pretty sure im not alone on that.

RL could redeem themselves by bringing all Trials HD extremes in a classic remake DLC. Those tracks set the standard for what extremes are all about, not pitch black or weather conditioned tracks where you can barely see the riding line, awkward obstacles and dynamic objects that screws you up when youre already dealing with the physics of the Viper.

BlueBadger400
08-07-2014, 07:41 AM
Well, itd still be better than any of the sh*tty extremes in all of Fusion except for Rock of Rage. Sorry to say it like it is but im pretty sure im not alone on that.

RL could redeem themselves by bringing all Trials HD extremes in a classic remake DLC. Those tracks set the standard for what extremes are all about, not pitch black or weather conditioned tracks where you can barely see the riding line, awkward obstacles and dynamic objects that screws you up when youre already dealing with the physics of the Viper.

But you CAN still play HD, it hasn't disappeared anywhere and all the extreme tracks from that game are still in there. And if there was a DLC just filled with HD remakes wouldn't the people who don't like Pit Viper then say that they were better with the HD bikes anyway? At the same time Fusion players who haven't played HD would miss the nostalgic value.

D2Dahaka
08-07-2014, 07:54 AM
You guys need to understand the Viper is a new bike with new physics...the physics are modelled after a potato with wheels attached to pogo sticks and we need to adapt to that :p

Back on topic...Count me in for a new ultra long giga like track in a dlc pack.

TeriXeri
08-07-2014, 11:07 AM
HD tracks were put in Trials Evo gold with Evo gold bikes and even those were said to be very different/easier (I have no xbox), same will happen if they remake anything even 1 on 1 measurements, it will never be the same.

I'd love a new giga-like 4-6 minute track as well even if it's themed/decorated to an evo style (wood/metal/concrete/rocks/sand)

Xracer500
08-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Its all good peeps im making a gigatrack montage right now ;) There will be a gigatrack in fusion because im making a gigatrack petition right now ;)

Jeruhnq
08-08-2014, 12:22 AM
Trials Fusion: New Gigatrack is 'Five Times Longer' : http://www.outsidexbox.com/articles/2013-06-13-trials-fusion-new-gigatrack-is-five-times-longer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NziPsGOXzwI

... but when ANBA ? :nonchalance: