PDA

View Full Version : Is this a glitch, or am I just confused?

TJCoolguy
08-05-2014, 10:21 AM
I am a legacy player who is playing for the first time since the big changes happened. I am begrudgingly accepting that I have remake all of my decks to play standard, so I went to the Infernal Pit figuring I might as well trade in all of my now-unplayable cards for playable ones (since I'm quickly finding I don't have enough still-playable cards to build legal decks for my heroes). I set the filter to show me "unusable"... and it still shows me all of my cards. I've tried several times to make sure I'm doing it right (when I leave only "premium" checked, it shows me only premium cards, so I know unusable should work the same), and I just checked the deck builder page to make sure that a bunch of the cards it's showing me are fine. What's the deal here?

I just want to have the tool show me the cards that are not playable in standard, so I can sacrifice them and get playable ones. If there's another way I should be doing that, someone please let me know.

Stoneofhelp
08-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Ya, as far as I know you can filter the search so you can see which cards are allowed in standard, but if you cannot create a filter to show you the cards not legal in standard. The filter was designed for building decks for either standard or open, so I suppose there was no reason to make a filter which shows you only cards you cant put in your deck.

Sorry, that is going to be quite a trial to decide what to sacrifice :(

banduan
08-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Don't burn up your Open cards! Such a bad idea! What if you change your mind later?

girolamocas
08-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Don't burn up your Open cards! Such a bad idea! What if you change your mind later?

+1, if only for collection purposes.

Anyway, if you really want to get rid of your Open cards, you can filter them with something like this (http://mmdoc.seekrit.info/cards).

malkorion
08-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Only burn your cards if you've already went over the 5,000 mark. Then you get Ariana. :D

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Infernal Pit is really not the best way to get new cards. Also, why do you want to completely wall yourself off from Open? You are not forced to play Standard! I'd also advise you against burning your cards in the Pit. Old cards became very expensive WC wise.