PDA

View Full Version : What all is in AC4: Black Flag Gold Edition?

Th3 Code
08-05-2014, 07:47 AM
I purchased the Gold Edition off of Uplay awhile ago, and downloaded it as such. I didn't receive any additional activation codes in any emails - but yet it shows I have the 3 island packs in the game, avaline, and adawatev. I purchased the Death Vessel Pack and Crusader Pack along with the Technology Pack - but then from what I have heard is that "Other" packs come with the Season Pass which comes with the Gold Edition..

Essentially for instance, Kraken Pack was supposed to come with the Season Pass yet I don't have it. Along with other pieces of content in the Gold Edition such as:

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass: Gives you all-in-one access to a new 3+ hour single-player story featuring Adewale, an ex-slave turned Assassin, the exclusive Kraken Ship Pack, plus multiplayer characters and much more!

Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack:
Golden Scimitars and Multiplayer Treasure Hunter Costume

The Trove of Mystery Pack:
Iron Wheel & Astrolabe Relic

Pirates Bounty Pack:
German Rapiers & Compass Relic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the official UPlay page for the Gold Edition includes very little virtually no information on what's all actually included except for what you'd assume would be in it since a retail version new is $95 USD (as I know from experience from also preordering the Gold Edition of AC: Unity).

But Ubisoft has a terrible terrible track record of actually disclosing WHAT is in the Season Pass, or what content is where and who and how and wherededo? They just love to use the words "and much more" without saying what the... the more is... What all do I have? What codes should I have gotten to unlock whichever? Why doesn't it just show us which DLC is installed such as Steam does?

And where is the Legacy pack/golden scimitars, Trove Mystery Pack, Pirate/German rapiers at? Not to mention Kraken Ship Pack.

Reference:

http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Black-Flag-Edition/dp/B00GGUY1QM

P.S. What are the unlockable "Ships" in the DLC? I don't imagine you can change out the Jackdaw at any time.

Dag_B
08-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Kraken Ships pack -> A bunch of customization items for the Jackdaw, sails, a figure head and maybe even a wheel (I am not sure about this).

If you did not get items you payed for contact the support.
http://www.telechargement.fr/images/products/Ubisoft/Ubisoft-AssassinsCreedIV-BlackFlag-SeasonPass_Banner.jpg

Gold edition is Game + Season Pass.

Th3 Code
08-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Well I didn't get the Death Vessel Pack, the Crusader / Florentine Pack, or the Kraken Ship Pack from the Season Pass. I had to purchase the Death Vessel and Crusader packs myself for 1.99 each I believe. I don't really care much for the multiplayer content though since I never rarely like AC or Ubisoft multiplayer in general. I don't play many MP games anyways.

I'm also under the impression that Gold is slightly more than Season Pass because you can still find Game + Season Pass bundles for cheaper than the Gold Edition.