PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed games not staying open while in Skype?

Skit7548
08-05-2014, 04:56 AM
I can load the game up perfectly fine and play it at any point, but as soon as I'm in a Skype call the game refuses to remain open, even if I launched it before starting the call or even the Skype program. Is/has anybody else had this issue and if so is there a solution?

UbiVolfbane
08-05-2014, 03:54 PM
This is not a known issue as it should not be interfering with Skype and vice versa. Please check the performance tab of windows task manager while attempting to have both opened at the same time. Keep a note of the CPU usage and memory of the machine to see if it reaches the limit.
Also, I would check that there are no other background programs running that may interfere or cause issues. Check that the computer is not undergoing any large amounts of strain while handling both programs. If it continues, feel free to contact your local tech team to see if they may be able to provide assistance. I suggest double-checking video and sound settings in Skype and possibly reinstalling both clients. Be sure to back up any local data before reinstalling a program.