PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Gladiators

Hydrokreeper
08-03-2014, 08:20 PM
OK I'm on like the fourth go around and the guys that i can recruit suck in comparison to the ones I'm fighting.....like the dudes I'm fighting have ratings from 500-800 yet the ones available to me are like 345 whats up with that

Enigma_B_
08-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Well, in most cases, the Gladiators with 500-800 rating are those that are 'perked out' with Shrouds of the Fallen, Mark of Achilles and Agron's Rage while also sporting level 45-50 gear. I have managed to break 400 at level 39.5 with almost all of my gladiators because of higher level weapons and armors along with perks like, Jupiters Might, Jupiters Luck, No Missio, Ignore Pain, Hurried Butcher and Gladiators Panica. Yes, there are six perks there, my six gladiators contain variations of five of them each.

Hydrokreeper
08-23-2014, 01:29 PM
I was actually asking why is it that the legendary characters like Spartacus when i face them in legendary mode they have an insane rating but the ones i can get do not

Enigma_B_
08-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Just to make the game more difficult. From what ive read, you do 7 rounds of fighting them. It only changes the first 4 times. Afterwords, it remains constant. No matter what, you can only recruit them with stats from the first go.