PDA

View Full Version : Oenomaus is kinda impossible.

Thayoloer
08-03-2014, 03:34 AM
Ok, so I'm level 47 and I need to kill Oenomaus, not so hard right? Wrong. I'm on primus fights #5 and this time arond Oenomaus is impossible. To start off, he has a rating of 685, with 322 damage. Now here's the fun part, I have to kill him unarmed, UNARMED. How am I supposed to do this? I barely do any damage and he does insane damage, I've maxed out on pankration damage but it is still insanely hard. Just to add to that, he grabs literally every other attack so I have like a 0.7 second window to mash B. This boss fight is impossible and should be fixed.

minsone1
08-06-2014, 12:29 PM
i thought so too... but all u need do is get all eqipment with the most dam. at pankration after all its what your doing and fearless fist perk helps and n no time you ll get him gl.

Smobu
08-14-2014, 08:29 PM
i used the down+hard hit, soft hit, soft hit combo when he rolls toward u and he does that quite often, also when u do the combo and he gets stunned u can follow up with a good combo and do some dmg

MIGHTY985850
11-25-2014, 09:25 PM
I fought him unarmed, and I must say, it was easy. First try, 150 health, 80% pankration damage. To the devs, make the legends harder for the next rounds