PDA

View Full Version : Do the other 3 assassins look more interesting than Arno?

DA SHIZZLE IG
08-02-2014, 10:23 AM
I was looking at the background image of this forum and I just noticed the other assassins more than I did the main character smh. I seriously want to play with the other dudes over Arno. To me they dwarf the main character. Any of you feel the same?
http://i62.tinypic.com/2gy2k55.jpg
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

Guy looks like f**king green arrow!

Dude looks like he should have been the assassin for this game. He looks like he just got through slaughtering a whole army of Templar's. Then slapped a pregnant woman, just for the hell of it.

Dude looks mysterious as hell. Like he has all kinds of secrets hidden away. I bet he knows the ending of the storyline and the release date of the last AC game too:cool:

Arno looks like he's just in the crew learning the ropes. Like he hasn't really been an assassin all that long and hasn't really been through anything real yet.

jeordievera
08-02-2014, 10:43 AM
Well all the other dudes looks older than Arno so they are probably meant to be a higher rank Assassins.
Also the second from left looks just like the one far right.

Reptilis91
08-02-2014, 11:16 AM
Well, considering they are all Arno, I don't really understand the point of the topic. :confused:

Jexx21
08-02-2014, 11:18 AM
No.

Also there are more than 3 other co-op assassins, in the sense that the way the other Assassins look in your game in terms of their face is drawn from a database of Assassin faces. You'll always be playing as Arno though, and we don't know if this database of Assassin faces will be from characters you can actually interact with in the game world. They probably won't be, it'll probably be like the Brotherhood of ACB and ACR.

Legendz54
08-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Not really, They are all Arno's just with different faces.. They also all have different customised gear, You could technically "be" all 4 of them if you customise properly.

Hans684
08-02-2014, 12:07 PM
I agree, those 3 Arno's is a lot more interesting that Arno. I'd take Arno, Arno and Arno over Arno. Arno is defiantly better that Arno but Arno is also better and Arno is the the best. There Arno solution to this as far as I can sea.

jeordievera
08-02-2014, 12:25 PM
^^^ lol that's pretty acurate
But I think he meant is the overall design of them as Arno (the real Arno and not his mutation :) ) looks less assassiny than the other 'Arnos'

Namikaze_17
08-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Does anyone else ever feel like the designs of these other "Arno's" are somewhat alike to the past four Assassin's?
The one on the far right reminds me of revelations Ezio with his beard and face structure.
The one on the far left reminds me of Edward judging from how he's holding his gun, and how he shot down those French guards in the E3 trailer.
And finally the one second to the left, reminds me of Connor by how he holds his axe-like weapon like how Connor holds his tomahawk.....not to mention he really was swinging at Mofo's in that Trailer like how Connor does.
However, I also tend to think that Arno ( The Original) reminds me alot of Altair judging by his clothes, movements, and his "relationship" with Elise.

But on topic, I think all of them look pretty awesome in their own way.....but since they're all "Arno" anyways.....who cares?

LoyalACFan
08-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Hopefully we'll be able to get those exact outfits in-game. And customize our facial hair. Because I'm not gonna lie, facial hair is awesome. And the green dude's mustache is magnificent.

m4r-k7
08-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Arno looks the most "assassiny" in my opinion - the rest look like hooded warriors, especially that axe wielding guy. I am sure we will be able to get those outfits in game. It appears the guy on the far right has the "fearless assassin" outfit

LoyalACFan
08-02-2014, 02:11 PM
Arno looks the most "assassiny" in my opinion - the rest look like hooded warriors, especially that axe wielding guy. I am sure we will be able to get those outfits in game. It appears the guy on the far right has the "fearless assassin" outfit

Eh, I think the green guy on the left looks more Assassiny TBH. Maybe it's just because he's slightly slimmer and isn't holding a sword. But yeah, lol, the axe guy reminds me of Il Carnefice.

Hans684
08-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Blue Arno = nobleman/business man = easy blending.

Green Arno = normal citizen or nobleman/business man = easy blending.

Axe Arno = lumberjack/smith = easy blending.

Gun Arno = supply hunter(deer, bear etc...) = blending = questionable.

Sesheenku
08-02-2014, 11:45 PM
ITT : Arno looks better than Arno

Looks like someone didn't get the memo.

FlamingMoh
08-03-2014, 04:21 AM
Eh, I think the green guy on the left looks more Assassiny TBH. Maybe it's just because he's slightly slimmer and isn't holding a sword. But yeah, lol, the axe guy reminds me of Il Carnefice.
They're all the same.

Dome500
08-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Not really.
They look all interesting in their own way.

@m4r-k7 => great sigpic, again shows all the similarities between AC1 and ACU

LoyalACFan
08-03-2014, 04:45 PM
They're all the same.

In-game they are, but in this pic the green dude is definitely a bit leaner than the guy on the right. Maybe he's just wearing tighter clothes, but he looks a bit sleeker.

JustPlainQuirky
08-03-2014, 05:15 PM
I feel like the other colored Arnos deserve names:

Greeny- Pascal
Axe dude- Gerard
Pointy Beard- Estienne

:o

ACfan443
08-03-2014, 05:56 PM
In-game they are, but in this pic the green dude is definitely a bit leaner than the guy on the right. Maybe he's just wearing tighter clothes, but he looks a bit sleeker.

I don't see any difference, their builds look identical.

marvelfannumber
08-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Heh, the one on the far right has Arno's sneak peek trailer outfit. So gonna wear that one, cause I was a fan of that.

Ureh
08-04-2014, 12:19 AM
I think they all look decent and unique. No preference here. But maybe if they release a pic showing the back of their robes I might find a go-to outfit.