PDA

View Full Version : Fix the multiplayer connection issues

IncluD
08-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Your game doesnt work, ranked doesnt find anyone even if two people are searching at the same time, if they do manage to connect to someone = its infinite loading screen. Please fix it because right now this game is just wasted money that you get free on pc.

Natchai_Ubisoft
08-05-2014, 10:11 AM
hey includ, the devs are looking into the issue already. There some issues with the ps3 servers, which have since been restarted and are being monitored. If you continue to face loading issues please contact our customer support (who should be asking you as much information as possible)
Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience

Magic_Victor23
08-09-2014, 12:03 PM
hey includ, the devs are looking into the issue already. There some issues with the ps3 servers, which have since been restarted and are being monitored. If you continue to face loading issues please contact our customer support (who should be asking you as much information as possible)
Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience

I contacted customer support and I still have no answer. Multiplayer ranked games doesnt find anyone even if two people are searching at the same time, if they do manage to connect to someone = its infinite loading screen. Hope you fix this soon.

T_MightyThor_T
08-22-2014, 10:08 AM
Just to update the forum, as it seems that console momentum is dwindling after a solid month of almost nonexistent support. The "black ops" department responsible for this is finally getting their act together, at least that is what several escalations with the support team has said. We might get a polished product in September based on what fixes are needed, followed by Q.A. from whichever side of the console you have. I personally would like to see this fixed prior to all the players jumping ship and leaving a horribly small pool of players to match up against.

Industro242
08-22-2014, 12:57 PM
Just to update the forum, as it seems that console momentum is dwindling after a solid month of almost nonexistent support. The "black ops" department responsible for this is finally getting their act together, at least that is what several escalations with the support team has said. We might get a polished product in September based on what fixes are needed, followed by Q.A. from whichever side of the console you have. I personally would like to see this fixed prior to all the players jumping ship and leaving a horribly small pool of players to match up against.

Thatīs the least problem. Via the leaderboard it could be possible to contact and motivate the players. At least those who were lucky enough to manage to play at least one proper match in weeks. I donīt think Ubisoft will be much help in that task, but that wouldnīt matter too much.
The bigger problem is whether or not one believes in them fixing the game. If so, theyīre doing a good job at not telling us too much about progress. Honestly, I donīt think it will ever propperly work, which is a shame for such a good game.

kellqj
08-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Thatīs the least problem. Via the leaderboard it could be possible to contact and motivate the players. At least those who were lucky enough to manage to play at least one proper match in weeks. I donīt think Ubisoft will be much help in that task, but that wouldnīt matter too much.
The bigger problem is whether or not one believes in them fixing the game. If so, theyīre doing a good job at not telling us too much about progress. Honestly, I donīt think it will ever propperly work, which is a shame for such a good game.

It is really annoying to buy a game that has it's main part broken. I bought it to play online but I never managed to play one single game online. Just ending up in an endless load screen with cards flying in a circle.

eJayzzle
08-25-2014, 07:49 AM
i respect any of your frustration guys. i'm also kinda sad that i payed a high amount of money to buy the game + some ingame stuff.. after i had a decend deck i started to play online and noticed what's going on. well i was very mad about the situation but then i started thinking of a bunch of MMO's i played at release and i must say i rarely seen an online game which didn't had any server problems at the beginning.. so i look forward and hope the dev's / admins will fix the problem asap and we can enjoy this great game online.

IncluD
09-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Well this just goes to show whos games im not going to buy anymore. I dont even understand who enjoys those copy&paste *** creeds

retronoise
09-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Hi! Glad i found this topic couse i thought only me have problems with this game. The problem is this is online game - i spent some money to buy cards (i'm glad i didnt spent too much) and everything i can do is play ALONE. Normally if game is F***ED i can go to shop and get refund - but what now? i have game that doesn't work - i played one match online since this first time i can't connect to anyone once i waited 40min just to see what will happen. If by 'accident' i have a chance to play online the game freezes. Anyway another bug is that game like to freeze after match, sometimes it freeze after one game sometimes after 10 you never know how many times you are able to play before resetting console.

My question is: does anyone does anything with this? Game itself is really great i love cardgames i used to play Magic on my ps3 and i was really happy that something new shown up. Its worth its money but please make it work....