PDA

View Full Version : Trials Fusion Custom Track Montage - almost 200 tracks in one video

KALzzone8
08-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Hey just uploaded my latest video to youtube. It's a compilation showing almost 200 custom tracks (I counted between 170-180) made by Trials community. The title in my video says "best tracks" and while almost every track is really amazing, it's not like any "master" list by me. I chose the tracks in video mostly by looking their uniqueness. I'm really sorry if I missed any great tracks, I can already think of few. Also, while I personally only have a PS4, I had to search for the videos in YouTube and if your track is not on the youtube it likely isn't in this video too. Though I recorded few clips on PS4 that didn't have a video.

Big thanks to morrillo, Infamous Shot and TeriXeri for allowing me to use their videos for this montage.

Also every song used for this is copyright free and details can be found in the description. If you want to know about some tracks, please just ask, I know about 95% showed on the video.

If you liked the video, please check out also my previous montage from Trials Evolution showing 200 custom tracks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWH0FZ4kqVI

How many can you recognize?

Thank you.

Here's the video, should be at 720p:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvidwPc4q7E

Xracer500
08-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Hey man...I am working on a few projects right now and I just got finished with a few...you must be tired but somewhere in the near future I would love for us to do a collab montage (as long as there are clean lyrics ;))

This montage was great......good job dude...I know that these montages are a LOT more work than they seem when you watch them.....Good job :)

KALzzone8
08-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Hey man...I am working on a few projects right now and I just got finished with a few...you must be tired but somewhere in the near future I would love for us to do a collab montage (as long as there are clean lyrics ;))

This montage was great......good job dude...I know that these montages are a LOT more work than they seem when you watch them.....Good job :)

Thank you Xracer, sure maybe not soon, but in the future we can try something :)

pArA8D
08-04-2014, 06:03 AM
Pretty epic clip Machete! Really nice way to see the great array of tracks. It got me pumped up to play some trials :D

TeriXeri
08-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Great compilation of tracks, it really showcases the amount of variation, which will only get bigger with DLC and people's imaginations.

cpt_schland
08-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Oh please can you give me the names of the Halo & Star Wars Pod Racer tracks? :)

KALzzone8
08-04-2014, 02:04 PM
The Halo one is from MIKE G LIVE and it's on XB1. I'm not 100% sure but I think the Star Wars is from the same guy..

Jeruhnq
08-05-2014, 12:20 AM
Very nice compilation/video! ;)

Blackbird569
08-05-2014, 01:21 PM
Really enjoyed the video machete. Great editing.. Those tracks are insane, they all look great.

I would love for us to do a collab montage

As would I.
But your individual projects still are great at showcasing the talent and dedication of the community. through your own talent and dedication..

Thank you both (& others) for the great videos/montages. Keep them coming if you can.