PDA

View Full Version : Ylath's Storm Horn - box not exist and I cant complete task

KSRhaziel
08-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Hello,

I decided to write here because support in my country do not respond to any attempts of contact.

I'm playing in polish server - CLA01. When I perform one of the main quests there was an error - I had to kill Garokha, then take Ylath's Storm Horn (I think that this is the english name). Unfortunately, after killing Garokha did not pass this task, thus later to taking the box with horn not been completed in the quest. After relog, the task of killing Garokh was already included, but horn not. Now the box is gone, so there is no way include this task.

The problem also occurred with other players. Others have managed to opt out of further play. However, someone wrote on the forum that after contact with support, this quest was his hand-counted. I contacted the support act almost 5 days ago - 2014072810000926 and 2014072810000248 tickets. Course there is also an extensive forum topic:

http://forum.cla.heroes-online.com/threads/112-R%C3%B3g-storm-Ylatha-not-exist

However, the lack of any response from the bracket. And I would like to continue playing. So is there a chance that something has been done about it?

Kuby.Tuby
08-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Hi,

We have currently a lot of requests from the Polish community. Because of that it might take longer than one would expect until they can answer.
However, this forum here is not a support forum and we can't help you here.

I am sure the support team will answer you and help you out. Please have a little patience.

wough57
08-24-2014, 07:19 PM
However, the lack of any response from the bracket. And I would like to continue playing. So is there a chance that something has been done about it?