PDA

View Full Version : AC: Unity Modern Day Theory

locketcoket
07-31-2014, 05:18 AM
*Juno will have already gotten a phyiscal form. Juno will start her conquest. She uses an AOE to start controlling random citizens of the world and another POE to make them into elite soldiers. Juno does her conquest slowly conquering maybe 2 cities every month. Because of this...

*Assassin and Templars will team up and Abstergo becomes under the control of both of them. Abstergo completely cover up Juno's rise.

* You play as a version of yourself in the future who's an Abstergo Animus game tester. Your given a new game to test along with a new version of the Animus because your Abstergo bosses believe that a weapon that could combat Juno was hidden during the French Revolution and the game they give you is made from Arno's memories and he was at the height of the revolution.

I also think Connor could have a cameo appearance. By that I mean as Mentor of the Assassin Order and maybe inventor of the Phantom Blade. The phantom blade part might not be plausible though. I think it's possible though because of Connor used the bow and pistol the same way we see the phantom blade used.

JustPlainQuirky
07-31-2014, 05:23 AM
Welcome to the forums.

And don't expect much modern day plot progression. Rumors suggest the modern day got condensed to interface-voice-over form.

And Connor already was confirmed to not make a cameo in Unity.

locketcoket
07-31-2014, 05:42 AM
Sorry about the Connor therory then I just loved it when him and Haytham would fight and I thought maybe Ubi could put a father son relation in.

And though the MD plot seems like it won't have much progression I think the opposite after some pondering in the shower and the Elise trailer.

And thanks for the welcome.

eaglefan129
07-31-2014, 07:37 AM
Welcome to the forums.

And don't expect much modern day plot progression. Rumors suggest the modern day got condensed to interface-voice-over form.

And Connor already was confirmed to not make a cameo in Unity.

well isnt that what the majortiy of the modern day plot of each game is anyway? hell there probably isnt even enough MD content for a full game. 3 was really the only one with siginficant content, with brotherhood a close second.

Jexx21
07-31-2014, 08:31 AM
actually Black Flag had the most modern day content.

jayjay275
07-31-2014, 09:14 AM
While I would like Connor to be in Unity, like Mayrice has already mentioned he is confirmed not to appear as a cameo. I don't think much MD progression will happen, but I hope Shaun and Rebecca save you from Abstergo Entertainment and you get to customise your own character, because apparently you're playing as yourself.

RinoTheBouncer
07-31-2014, 01:17 PM
Do I expect to see that happen? not likely. Do I want it to happen? YES!

locketcoket
07-31-2014, 03:58 PM
If it's just voice interface I hope at the end Shaun and Rebecca inform you Juno has gotten a physical form/Juno's started her conquest . And if she has to possess a humans's body I hope it's Lucy's dead body just for all the drama.

And I do think their is one way some of theory could be true. Perhaps in the beginning of the last sequence Shaun and Rebecca will tell you that Juno now has a physical form. And when you beat the game in the final cutscenes or the credits Shaun and Rebecca could tell you that the Assassins have merged with the Templars until Juno is defeated. Then maybe in the next game you keep playing as yourself. Maybe Ubi will let us design or own avatar for the MD missions and we have to choose wether we want to join the Templars or the Assassin . Then that' will slightly affect or missions and maybe one thing will be different and the MD story ending of AC6

Dome500
07-31-2014, 06:44 PM
Do I expect to see that happen? not likely. Do I want it to happen? YES!

This.

Hans684
07-31-2014, 07:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9vzYQwj.jpg