PDA

View Full Version : What does the Season Pass include?

AherasSTRG
07-31-2014, 12:12 AM
So, I was thinking of purchasing Assassin's Creed Unity Gold Edition from Steam this year. It just went available for pre-purchase some hours ago. But I do not know what the Season Pass, which is included in this version, is about... How am I supposed to pre-purchase the game if I do not know its contents? :nonchalance:

PS: I have totally not already pre-ordered the game from the Ubishop and this is totally not an effort aiming at the reveal of more information concerning the game.

Jexx21
07-31-2014, 12:22 AM
why would you not pre-order it on Steam.

I like having all my games of one series in the same place :/

JustPlainQuirky
07-31-2014, 12:24 AM

This.

only reason I'm gettin it on ps4 is I'm not confident the PC I'm borrowing can run Unity considering it lags in Black Flag on low settings.

rickprog
07-31-2014, 12:25 AM
Pretty sure it will include the same as in previous games. All DLC items and missions, and then whatever DLC that will be released for the game.

AherasSTRG
07-31-2014, 12:27 AM

Haha, no, man, you didn't get my vibe. I have absolutely nothing against Steam. In fact, I love it. I believe it's the best thing to have happened in PC gaming for the past 10 years.

What I tried to do in the above post is make a joke: I have already pre-ordered the game through the official Ubisoft store, so I do not really care about the contents of the Gold Edition. However, I noticed that the aforementioned edition contains the Season Pass. So, I came here, creating a thread, pretending that I am interested in that Edition, so that I get the discussion started concerning the Season Pass.

Jexx21
07-31-2014, 12:29 AM
oh, you don't have any AC games on steam. nvm then. Feel free to buy it from the Ubishop then :p

GoldenBoy9999
07-31-2014, 12:45 AM
I hope the season pass contains an alternate side story like the previous games. I also hope they release more single player DLC since multiplayer is gone.

JustPlainQuirky
07-31-2014, 12:49 AM
Yeah if Unity doesn't have DLC like Freedom Cry or ToKW I will be disappoint.

ShoryukenMan
07-31-2014, 01:19 AM
It includes DLC.

rickprog
07-31-2014, 01:42 AM
I don't think they'll be cutting out the single player DLC for Unity. But they're developing Comet this time around as well (although that must have been a reality for quite a while), so they may not spend the resources... Who knows...

FlamingMoh
07-31-2014, 01:48 AM
I don't think they'll be cutting out the single player DLC for Unity. But they're developing Comet this time around as well (although that must have been a reality for quite a while), so they may not spend the resources... Who knows...
We'll have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

SHADOWGARVIN
07-31-2014, 10:19 AM
Pretty sure it will include the same as in previous games. All DLC items and missions, and then whatever DLC that will be released for the game.

I agree.

m4r-k7
07-31-2014, 10:22 AM
I will probably purchase the season pass once I get the game and know what DLC they are planning on doing. I imagine it includes all the DLC packs and missions.

masterfenix2009
07-31-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm assuming they will have a singleplayer DLC and a DLC with multiple co-op missions.

joelsantos24
07-31-2014, 12:01 PM
I hope the season pass contains an alternate side story like the previous games. I also hope they release more single player DLC since multiplayer is gone.
Agreed. With the absence of a conventional competitive multiplayer mode, I think we should get more DLC single missions, or at least additional DLC brotherhood missions.

jayjay275
07-31-2014, 12:05 PM
Which is finally something positive about DLC. In my opinion, the DLC went downhill after Brotherhood, which had the best DLC so far.

jeordievera
07-31-2014, 12:13 PM
@jayjay
Your signature always cracks me up. I can't talk serious now! :D

jayjay275
07-31-2014, 12:20 PM
@jayjay
Your signature always cracks me up. I can't talk serious now! :D

Thanks, I wish I could get one with Ashraf Ismail in it as well.

joelsantos24
07-31-2014, 01:21 PM
Which is finally something positive about DLC. In my opinion, the DLC went downhill after Brotherhood, which had the best DLC so far.
I agree. I personally think Revelations' DLC content was one of the worst: the Lost Archive was a pain in the a**, and the DLC packs were essentially Multiplayer packs (the Ancestors Character pack; Mediterranean Traveler Map pack; and the Limited Edition content, with new Multiplayer characters and skins), with only one Single-player mission (Vlad, the Impaler's Prison). But I really loved the game, though.