PDA

View Full Version : Things about the pre order

huntergabr
07-30-2014, 08:19 PM
What will I get if I pre order the ACU? I mean I will download the ACU into my PC on the day it's released(online downloading)? Or I'll receive a delivery (containing the DVD of ACU or something and to use them to install the ACU into my computer) in reality? Sorry,this is my first time buying ubi's softwares through uplay shop and I'm without any experience. Can anybody help me?

Brostok
07-30-2014, 10:12 PM
Depends on what edition you decide to order.
Physical and you will receive it a DVD and digital you'll have to download it via uplay.

CptSkyBear
07-30-2014, 10:45 PM
There are lots of things you can possibly get from pre-ordering! :)

If you wanna check out the possibilities, check out this link: http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2014/07/preordering-assassins-creed-unity-gives-you-the-chance-to-win-big/

Berry2012
07-31-2014, 12:06 AM
Well, first of all you'll have to look up again which version you bought, the download or the DVD version. And then just scroll down a bit, it's written there what you get. If you preordered the normal version of ACU, you will still get some extra stuff as preorder bonus. I hope I could help, just ask if you still need help ;).

-Berry2012

huntergabr
07-31-2014, 01:42 AM

If you wanna check out the possibilities, check out this link: http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2014/07/preordering-assassins-creed-unity-gives-you-the-chance-to-win-big/

There are some words right beneath it: PC Download. Is this the digital one? or the "real" one?

KG2015
08-01-2014, 03:30 AM

Hi! I was wondering if I pre-order AC Unity on Steam, will I get a chance to participate in the weekly raffle, or do I really have to choose between Amazon, Gamestop, Bestbuy, or Walmart?

Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to your reply.!

Dag_B
08-01-2014, 07:42 AM
There are some words right beneath it: PC Download. Is this the digital one? or the "real" one?
When you click "PC Download" than it's a digital version that you have to download and no DVD. Uplay has both in many countries, DVD and digital as Brostok said. You have to click "PC DVD ROM" to chose the version of the game where you get the DVD.

huntergabr
08-05-2014, 02:52 PM
When you click "PC Download" than it's a digital version that you have to download and no DVD. Uplay has both in many countries, DVD and digital as Brostok said. You have to click "PC DVD ROM" to chose the version of the game where you get the DVD.

Thanks for answering.
Will a Chinese gamers who pre oreder via UPLAY shop get the code?(i just want to unlock the reward instread of the activity on every Friday)

UbiVolfbane
08-05-2014, 03:17 PM
When you are pre-ordering the game, check with the vendor regarding any exclusive content you can obtain at the time of release. If you have any further questions regarding your particular region, feel free to contact Support with the links in my signature.

huntergabr
08-05-2014, 04:06 PM
When you are pre-ordering the game, check with the vendor regarding any exclusive content you can obtain at the time of release. If you have any further questions regarding your particular region, feel free to contact Support with the links in my signature.

I decide to pre order it via UPlay shop in few days.Can I receive the pre order code?(PS:I'm a Chinese gamer.And from your Support answers:
William @ Ubisoft Customer Service:
If you place a successful order for an eligible version of Assassins Creed Unity, you would get your Unite pre order code immediately.

Kind regards
William
Uplay Shop Customer Service.)

And I did mention in the mail that I'm a Chinese gamer.
Thankyou for helping me,