PDA

View Full Version : Can Chinese gamer who pre ordered the PC download version of ACU receive the code?

huntergabr
07-30-2014, 02:53 PM
I'm a Chinese gamer and I've pre ordered the ACU(PC Download version) on Amazon,and I'm wondering whether I can receive the pre-order code,or only by pre ordering via uplay can I receive it?
I'm worrying about this

rivaldragon
07-30-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm a Chinese gamer and I've pre ordered the ACU(PC Download version) on Amazon,and I'm wondering whether I can receive the pre-order code,or only by pre ordering via uplay can I receive it?
I'm worrying about this

Atleast in sweden i know you don't get a pre order code if you pre order the PC download version from uplay, might be the same way with amazon?

huntergabr
07-30-2014, 05:15 PM
Atleast in sweden i know you don't get a pre order code if you pre order the PC download version from uplay, might be the same way with amazon?

Oh,how unfortunate...seems i have to wait till the game comes out:(

Dag_B
08-01-2014, 07:55 AM
In Germany the Amazon PC Download edition counts for the preorder programm.

But... does China even have a special preorder programm? As far as I know Spin to Win is for USA only and Unity is for the EMEA countries (Europe, Middle East, Africa).

YazX_
08-03-2014, 02:04 AM
Since you ordered it from Amazon, the product description page states:

Register your Pre-Order code at assassinscreed[dot]com/play to play, code cannot be redeemed until June 9th 2014 at 10PM (CST). *Uplay account is required. Offer is through Ubisoft. *Code will be emailed within 2 business days after pre-order.

if you didnt receive your preorder code within 2 business days, then contact Amazon support.

However, you should note that Ubisoft tend to region lock their games and also limiting available audio and languages based on regions lately , so you cannot activate a U.S game code from any other country, same goes for EMEA codes, if they did the same thing in ACU, then you will not be able to activate your U.S code received by Amazon when the game is released from china. i'm talking about the actual game code (key).

if you read the description on Amazon's product page:

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Unity-PC/dp/B00J4YZIZ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407027175&sr=8-1&keywords=assassins+creed+unity+pc

huntergabr
08-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Since you ordered it from Amazon, the product description page states:

Register your Pre-Order code at assassinscreed[dot]com/play to play, code cannot be redeemed until June 9th 2014 at 10PM (CST). *Uplay account is required. Offer is through Ubisoft. *Code will be emailed within 2 business days after pre-order.

if you didnt receive your preorder code within 2 business days, then contact Amazon support.

However, you should note that Ubisoft tend to region lock their games and also limiting available audio and languages based on regions lately , so you cannot activate a U.S game code from any other country, same goes for EMEA codes, if they did the same thing in ACU, then you will not be able to activate your U.S code received by Amazon when the game is released from china. i'm talking about the actual game code (key).

if you read the description on Amazon's product page:

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Unity-PC/dp/B00J4YZIZ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1407027175&sr=8-1&keywords=assassins+creed+unity+pc

What if I pre order the' PC download version' through UPLAY Shop?Will I get the code? I just want to unlock the full rewards with my teammate instead of the activity on Friday. Thank you .

YazX_
08-05-2014, 11:43 PM
What if I pre order the' PC download version' through UPLAY Shop?Will I get the code? I just want to unlock the full rewards with my teammate instead of the activity on Friday. Thank you .

honestly i dont know, as far as i know there are two programs, one for U.S with spin to win and the other for EMEA with Unite, so as personal opinion, i dont think you will get one even if you pre-ordered it from Ubishop, but to be 100% sure, contact Ubisoft support, link is in my sign.