PDA

View Full Version : AC: Revelations

BarmyTaffster
07-30-2014, 02:20 PM
Have yet again completed AC Revelations and still it wont log on the achievements that its complete. Complete DNA sequence 8 or 9 still does not register completed.. Really ??? after all this time it still has not been fixed :mad::mad:

YazX_
07-31-2014, 11:44 AM
Please contact Ubisoft support, link is in my sign.

BarmyTaffster
08-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Please contact Ubisoft support, link is in my sign.

I did this a long time ago when it first happend.....result Sorry we cannot help you"

YazX_
08-03-2014, 11:40 AM
I did this a long time ago when it first happend.....result Sorry we cannot help you"

Please reopen your support ticket, and send the ticket number to Mr_Shade (Forum Manager) via PM.

BarmyTaffster
08-09-2014, 02:39 PM
You know if I'm wrong or stupid then I apologise but jeez who am i talking to?? a brick wall????? I've stated in my tickets that certain achievements are not registering done and some are and all i get back is this.... AGAIN!!!

Achievements not unlocking is usually related to connectivity issues or some background applications could also cause this.

Please try the steps provided as this may help.

To disable background applications:

To do this, go to the Start menu on your desktop (or, if using Windows Vista/Windows 7 press the Windows key and the letter R at the same time)
Type in MSCONFIG and press Enter
Go to the tab, which says Start-up
Click the option to Disable All
Press Apply, then Close then pick the option to Restart

If this still does not work on the existing save file then I would recommend to play the game again on a new save file.

IF i was having connectivity issues or background programs conflicting and effecting the updates then how is it certain achievements work and i'm on the same game..... I've played revelations again and again... not always on the same set up as i have a habit of wiping my system and starting afresh and NEW installation of the game and played AGAIN and still the problem persists.. how can one achievement unlock and not others ??? I'm off on holiday now and should I get a response you'll have to wait for me to bite back :) :P

abdullah226
08-22-2014, 02:17 AM
having the same issue :/

BarmyTaffster
09-06-2014, 12:26 PM
having the same issue :/

I'm not happy your suffering the same problem but I am glad that I'm not the only one in this situation and its still not fixed :mad:

naumaan
09-06-2014, 01:09 PM
i have this problem in rev too .. my save file on cloud was corrupted due to a restart and i can see the incomplete achievements in the ingame menu however the uplay menu shows all the achievements ..