PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about the preorder code

huntergabr
07-30-2014, 12:56 PM
Hi, I've pre ordered the PC version of ACU(in China's online shopping website),yet I've seen that guys that ordered via uplay seem to get the code faster.
My question is : Will the PC version of the ACU which are pre-ordered via other countries' platform have the code(and i need to wait till 10.28 or even November)? or maybe i should pre order a new one through uplay.....
And I've heard that the players have to invite the uplay friend in the lists to play ACU. Is this way only for those that preordered on uplay?
Thank you for helping.

SHADOWGARVIN
07-30-2014, 01:05 PM
This is the thread for consoles, but i'll try to help you nonetheless.

I've ordered the game for ps4 via the uplaystore. If you order from uplay you will receive a pre-order code right away. You will receive an email and the code will be included. Only certain retailers give out pre-order codes. You should contact your retailer. If you want to make sure you will receive a code, you can always buy it in the uplay store.

You can invite your uplay friends to play co-op, but even if you don't have any uplay friends you will still be able to play co-op. It works the same way as AC multiplayer. Your team will consist of random players. Everyone can play co-op.

huntergabr
07-30-2014, 01:12 PM
This is the thread for consoles, but i'll try to help you nonetheless.

I've ordered the game for ps4 via the uplaystore. If you order from uplay you will receive a pre-order code right away. You will receive an email and the code will be included. Only certain retailers give out pre-order codes. You should contact your retailer. If you want to make sure you will receive a code, you can always buy it in the uplay store.

You can invite your uplay friends to play co-op, but even if you don't have any uplay friends you will still be able to play co-op. It works the same way as AC multiplayer. Your team will consist of random players. Everyone can play co-op.

I'll ask the retailer.Thankyou

SHADOWGARVIN
07-30-2014, 01:25 PM
I'll ask the retailer.Thankyou

You're welcome. Good luck!

Locopells
07-30-2014, 01:39 PM
Moving over to PC board.

huntergabr
07-30-2014, 01:48 PM
Moving over to PC board.

That's ok.I decide to pre order one on Amazon :D

feclmunday
07-30-2014, 09:21 PM
just ordered on Steam.

So I should expect a email?

Locopells
07-31-2014, 12:39 AM
I'd have thought so.

Dag_B
08-01-2014, 07:49 AM
And I've heard that the players have to invite the uplay friend in the lists to play ACU. Is this way only for those that preordered on uplay?
Thank you for helping.
I think you mixed it up with the european preorder event "Unite". There 4 people that did preorder has to come together in order to get all boni from Unite.

just ordered on Steam.

So I should expect a email?
Guess it depends on your country. For Germany it says nothing about the preorder event "Unite". That would fit, as the digital edition from Uplay does also not give you a code for Unite. So I guess you have to buy a DVD version, at least in Germany. (UK as far as I know is even restricted some more: Only UPlay and GAME do give Unite-preorder codes.)