PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Assassin's Creed 2, Help with entering Mario's office in Veni, Vidi, Vici mission

luke5815
07-30-2014, 11:48 AM
So.........I completed all the missions before that.......got all the codex pages and gave them to Leonardo,and i still cant get in his room
Please help me if you know what caused this or how to fix it.
Thank you
PS.I bought special assassins tomb thingy from uplay WIN so maybe it has something to do with it
I will clear it now so maybe it will fix this

Kytr
08-04-2014, 05:19 PM
For that one, you need to have put the map together correctly. Activate eagle vision (activate the pedestal) and look at the wall with the codex pages. You will see hidden lines. By aligning them correctly, you make a map of the world, which shows the location of the vault. A couple of the pieces look correct when inverted -- that may be your problem.

Ureh
08-05-2014, 09:44 PM
If I understand luke5815's post, he's saying that he can't enter the office at all (despite having all 30 codex pages). If he can't enter the office then he'll be unable to interact with the wall.

@luke5815
Hopefully someone has a solution for you if you're still stuck. Do Lucy and Desmond talk to each other when you try to enter the office?

Kytr
08-18-2014, 05:52 PM
That was what it sounded like, but that doesn't make sense. You get into the office by walking through the door -- that is always possible once you get to chapter 3.

You might try exiting the animus and coming back in -- that may reset your issue.

Ureh
08-19-2014, 12:02 AM
The doors to the office are blocked off by a white Animus wall if the game thinks you're missing some of the pages. If you go near the wall some dialogue can be heard:

Desmond: What's going on?
Lucy: The data stream is corrupted. No scratch that. This says it's incomplete. It's the codex pages. It looks like Ezio had them all when this memory occurred.
Desmond: Great. And how am I supposed to find them?
Lucy: Hold on... it looks like Ezio has a map on him. He must have picked it up during one of the corrupted sequences. According to this it'll show you the location of any missing codex pages.
http://youtu.be/mjjKeydENgY?t=11m14s

After finding all pages the animus wall should be removed. I'm guessing it hasn't for luke5815.