PDA

View Full Version : ACIVBF:GE DLC Questions

Elric_Stormcrow
07-30-2014, 02:03 AM
:confused:
I just got the following dlc packs for Black Flag and most of them seem to have installed properly, but it keeps telling me that some two or three of them did not and that I need to run dlc installation so that they will be installed. My question is how do I go about installing the dlc packs that did not install properly?

As noted, I purchased the following:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Resources Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Death Vessel Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Crusader & Florentine Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Technology Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Blackbeard's Wrath
Assassin's Creed IV - Illustrious Pirates Pack
Assassin's Creed IV - Guild of Rogues Pack

Also of note, the dlc's listed as being included with the Gold Edition do not show up in my UPlay Client as having been bought, however, I have contacted support and am awaiting their response on this matter. Still, any advice on either installing dlc or finding the missing dlc will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance!

SK74

YazX_
07-31-2014, 11:48 AM
thats strange since UPlay detects what version of the game you have based on your key and download all ULC/DLC files, try to verify game files by:

1. Run UPlay as admin.
2. Go to Game in UPlay.
3. Click on AC4BF.
4. Click the arrow next to "Play SinglePlayer" button and select "Verify Game Files"

Hope this helps, if not then i'm afraid you need to wait for support to reply back and fix the problem for you as it might be a key problem.

Elric_Stormcrow
07-31-2014, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the advice. The weirdest part I've found in all of this is in trying to determine what is not installing correctly, but I will get on that this weekend. The error message I keep getting runs to the effect that various DLC modules have been unlocked but not installed and that I need to install them. I may try to uninstall and reinstall with just my Gold Edition files tonight, since I bought the base game a few days prior and then got the Gold Edition because it was supposed to include the Season Pass as well as other DLC modules, making it a better buy, in my mind, than just getting the Season Pass.

Needless to say, I am still awaiting a reply from support, but hopefully will have one by this weekend. I'll post again as information becomes available to me or I manage to get this resolved. Hopefully, my experiences here will be of help to someone else having similar problems.

SK74

Elric_Stormcrow
07-31-2014, 11:20 PM
Update:
Got an email from Support today and they informed me that I was supposed to get a separate activation key for the Season Pass DLC that was part of the Gold Edition from Game Stop. So, since I did not get that key with my purchase, I am making contact with GameStop's support so that I can get that key. I reckon that if I had been able to buy a physical copy of Gold Edition at a brick and mortar store, I would have had the Season Pass key printed on my receipt or included with the game, but since I bought the digital download from their website, I would think I should have gotten an email with that key or it would have been part of my order history but neither of those happened. So, I am beginning the lovely journey of contacting their support department.